• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

After remaining in place for about two weeks, the three movable stages were moved last night. However, they didn't take the usual route because cement work is being done, they traveled down Hollywood Blvd. Don't know what the plan for the stages going forward is.

Attended Monday.

Desserts were fantastic, drinks were fantastic, cast members were fantastic, Storm Trooper interaction was great.

I wouldn't do it again with only getting to stand. It was awkward and uncomfortable after a long day. Felt sorrier for the families of 4+ trying to crowd around a little table that their kids could reach and needing to bend over or get on their knees. For the price, that's ridiculous.

31yoDS ranks this show as the best of the night time shows. It comes in 3rd for me.

Again, very projection heavy with some fireworks. Also felt like the flow of the scenes was awkward. IOW, there was no flow that I could tell.

If I do anymore night time shows at DHS, it will be Fantasmic where I can sit.

Oooo tell us more, going the end of August. I figure long shot on the Vader mug, and will need WC access so is this changing? PS love this party and the CMs working it.
Same here except July 26th! My sister is wheelchair bound and this would be excellent!

Oooo tell us more, going the end of August. I figure long shot on the Vader mug, and will need WC access so is this changing? PS love this party and the CMs working it.
They may switch back to the Captain Phasma steins as early as later this week
My sister is wheelchair bound and this would be excellent!
WCs and scooters are already accommodated, so no big change.
Oooh is the official announcement coming soon?!
I'm not sure if they will bother to announce it. It might just happen.
Female CM.
Never-mind then.
Oh, and thrilled to get the Vader mugs instead of Phasma.
Timing is everything.

They may switch back to the Captain Phasma steins as early as later this week
WCs and scooters are already accommodated, so no big change.
Never-mind then.
Timing is everything.
so if it does happen soon it looks like no price change at all which I am more than surprised.

Interesting. I was expecting the announcement to possibly coincide with the opening of September bookings, but if there's no announcement that throws a bit of a wrench in that idea.

Am I to understand then that none of the currently available parties are booked beyond the seated capacity? Does that even make sense...?

Seating will be great and I hope they keep it after trying it. Although my sister will be accommodated with her wheelchair regardless, its nice to sit with her. And sitting is ALWAYS a plus at disney!! :)

I think I know what you're asking, the answer has to be yes.
I'm honestly surprised that this event isn't more popular. I'd be interested to know how its popularity changes once Galaxy's Edge opens, assuming that Galactic Spectacular and the party continue at that point.

Captain Phasma is pretty cool IMO. She doesn't get the respect she deserves as a character, at least not in the recent movies but more so at DHS. We're going in December and really hoping Disney adds SWGS shows come mid December like they did last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter