***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

OH phew, I panicked for a minute. We go in June and I have April 15th as our FP date according to my TP dashboard!

The 90 days is only for club level and they have to pay $50 per person per day with a minimum 3 day stay

With this snowstorm and power outage I'm itching for news of AP previews more than a normal day - at least I have 34 days until my flower and garden trip
Boo for lost power :( But I hear you on the major snow storms.

Maybe you'll be able to book a BB offer for the AP preview. But really, I can't handle waiting another 34+ days to find out if/when/if I'll get to go. haha!

Boo for lost power :( But I hear you on the major snow storms.

Maybe you'll be able to book a BB offer for the AP preview. But really, I can't handle waiting another 34+ days to find out if/when/if I'll get to go. haha!
If I didn't have a trip booked and a tentative Sept one in the works this TSL waiting would really be killing me

If I didn't have a trip booked and a tentative Sept one in the works this TSL waiting would really be killing me
Definitely! I'm thinking I'll do a quick Sept trip for F&W (maybe a MNSSHP again) and a possible 3 night disney cruise. (a girl can dream) but it's no fun waiting to decide if I'll go before that. I would NOT go in the summer if not for TSL

Definitely! I'm thinking I'll do a quick Sept trip for F&W (maybe a MNSSHP again) and a possible 3 night disney cruise. (a girl can dream) but it's no fun waiting to decide if I'll go before that. I would NOT go in the summer if not for TSL
My DH has never been for F&W and since Epcot is our fav I decided we had to go this year, also we have done MVMCP but never MNSSHP so why not add that in since we are now APs and wont need to buy tickets. I wouldn't dare go in summer but a quick girls trip if an AP preview is released would be needed. :)

My DH has never been for F&W and since Epcot is our fav I decided we had to go this year, also we have done MVMCP but never MNSSHP so why not add that in since we are now APs and wont need to buy tickets. I wouldn't dare go in summer but a quick girls trip if an AP preview is released would be needed. :)
100% every single thing you said!!! :) I did F&W and MNSSHP for the first time last year...new favorite time to go (well without kids, fav w/ them is winter ;) )
TSL will change ALL the things.

Does anyone know what this roller coaster is going to be like? Is it geared to kids, like 7DMT, more of a zippy coaster (like BTMRR), or is it going to be an all-out roller coaster (like RnRC or EE)?

(Sorry if this has been asked... I read about 8 pages and had to give up!)

Does anyone know what this roller coaster is going to be like? Is it geared to kids, like 7DMT, more of a zippy coaster (like BTMRR), or is it going to be an all-out roller coaster (like RnRC or EE)?

(Sorry if this has been asked... I read about 8 pages and had to give up!)
Family coaster with a launch. I would venture a guess somewhere between 7dmt and not as intense as btmrr.

36 pages...
I'm so sorry, I can't read it all, and feel free to point me to answers for what might be previously asked questions, but:

1. The Alien Saucers thing - anyone think it's gonna be another Dumbo/Aladdin/Triceratop Spin?
2. Anyone think EMM might return to Hollyweird after TSL is open? I sooooooooooo hope it does.

36 pages...
I'm so sorry, I can't read it all, and feel free to point me to answers for what might be previously asked questions, but:

1. The Alien Saucers thing - anyone think it's gonna be another Dumbo/Aladdin/Triceratop Spin?
2. Anyone think EMM might return to Hollyweird after TSL is open? I sooooooooooo hope it does.
The first page has all pf the answers you are looking for. Official threads always have a summary and run down of everything on the first page.

1. Alien Swirling Saucers is a copy of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree in DCA.
2. No evidence of that so far.

36 pages...

Alien Saucers is going to be like Maters Junkyard Jamboree at DCA.

36 pages...

As for 1. Its the same ride as Mater at DL.
No idea for 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter