• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I’ve seen that there will be no FP offered until May 7 for TSM, however, our FP window opened today for May 8, and there are still none being offered.

I’ve seen that there will be no FP offered until May 7 for TSM, however, our FP window opened today for May 8, and there are still none being offered.
There are reports from guests with 90 day club level FPs that are unable to book through the end of May. Not sure if anythings been reported about early June yet though.

The new Toy story Pixar fest merch/food is amazing! I hope Toy story land will get the same stuff.
Please note the items below are available at DL not WDW (yet?)View attachment 307868
Some of the Pixar Fest food looks so fun! I wonder if they’ll serve something similar to the root beer float served in Woody’s boot they have planned for Disneyland. Seems like it would be a good fit for Woody’s Lunch Box. I remember reading that they would be serving special soda floats there.

2. Anyone think EMM might return to Hollyweird after TSL is open? I sooooooooooo hope it does.

I’ve been wondering about this as well. Seems like it would be a great opportunity for them to just have EMM in TSL, they could probably double or triple the price of the MK version and still sell out.

Although it seems like they could have easily done this in Pandora, but chose the route of the afternoon thrills tour instead.

I could see them doing some version of the Animal Kingdoms Ultimate Night of Adventures and have a VIP tour during normal hours called something like “Hollywood’s Magical Adventure” including TSL, RNR, TOT and ST with lunch at Sci-Fi and charge 200-300 for it. That way they wouldn’t have to pay cast members for the extra hours or run the attractions during low volume times.

I have never been on or seen the Mater ride at Disneyland. What are the lines for it typically like there? I'm guessing when it was newer the lines were longer than they are now?

I have never been on or seen the Mater ride at Disneyland. What are the lines for it typically like there? I'm guessing when it was newer the lines were longer than they are now?
It averages about a 30 minute wait when it’s busy, but there are times during the day when it’s a walk on.

We are so bummed, leaving WDW on 6/23! Hoping we get to at least walk around within Toy Story Land even if it's not 'open' yet but I doubt it. This is pretty big opening.

Opinions needed please! A group of 5 is going in October for F&W (staying at the Boardwalk) and we're trying to figure out what to do with our Friday & Saturday. Which of these 2 options would you choose?

Option 1
HS & MNSSHP- F
AK- S

Option 2
AK & MNSSHP- F
HS- S

We've all been to WDW within the last year, but 2 of us haven't seen Pandora yet.

Opinions needed please! A group of 5 is going in October for F&W (staying at the Boardwalk) and we're trying to figure out what to do with our Friday & Saturday. Which of these 2 options would you choose?

Option 1
HS & MNSSHP- F
AK- S

Option 2
AK & MNSSHP- F
HS- S

We've all been to WDW within the last year, but 2 of us haven't seen Pandora yet.
I would say which of the evening activities are you most interested in. Pandora at night/ROL/tree of life or Fantasmic/SW night show. It would also be easier to get back to Boardwalk from HS on your short day to get ready to head over to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter