***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Between 1-2 minutes I believe.
Can always count on you to answer! So that may mean even if the lines builds as long as the ride functions correctly and the loading doesn't take forever they may be able to cycle through people enough that it doesn't feel like eternity in line especially if the line keeps moving. I always feel more frustration when the line doesn't move versus it being a long line but it's moving.

I remember when Storybook Land was opening at MK. Including 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. We were walking by and they waved us over and asked if we wanted to go in and check things out. Rides were running, and it was over a month prior to official open. It was great. We felt so lucky. Some days at MK, it was open and people were being let in. Other days, it was not.
I remember that too. We got to ride Mermaid and see Belle unexpectedly. We are going to DHS in two months and very much doubt we’ll have any such luck with TSL.

According to wdwmagic it will reopen May 8th but I haven’t been able to figure out why nobody can book after that yet.

I take that to mean it'll open to allow fast pass selections starting May 8th, but not being able to be booked for May 8th. It seems to me, they will probably be able to book for the June 30th and after dates?

Ahh I see that now @rteetz, guess we'll all be holding on to our ears and waiting LOL I am hoping that it will reopen on May 8th to fps, maybe I'll have a chance for our late May early June trip rather than rope dropping it!

I take that to mean it'll open to allow fast pass selections starting May 8th, but not being able to be booked for May 8th. It seems to me, they will probably be able to book for the June 30th and after dates?

The wdwmagic article says: "The work is expected to be completed by May 7 2018, which will then see the FastPass line return to operation"
Whereas wdwnt says: "Fastpass+ reservations for there ride will be available again starting May 8th".

Funny how a slightly different way of saying the same thing could mean something completely different. I tend to read it that FPs will be used again staring May 8th and will likely be available for booking again sometime soon. Because if you read the first part of the wdwnt article it also says "guests will be unable to use the FastPass+ reservations to ride Toy Story Mania......This period will last through May 7th.....".

I will say I have a biased take on this as we will be there through June 21st. June 30th.....seriously??!!

The wdwmagic article says: "The work is expected to be completed by May 7 2018, which will then see the FastPass line return to operation"
Whereas wdwnt says: "Fastpass+ reservations for there ride will be available again starting May 8th".

Funny how a slightly different way of saying the same thing could mean something completely different. I tend to read it that FPs will be used again staring May 8th and will likely be available for booking again sometime soon. Because if you read the first part of the wdwnt article it also says "guests will be unable to use the FastPass+ reservations to ride Toy Story Mania......This period will last through May 7th.....".

I will say I have a biased take on this as we will be there through June 21st. June 30th.....seriously??!!

Right there with you, going the 13th-22nd. Really hoping for a DVC preview.

Right there with you, going the 13th-22nd. Really hoping for a DVC preview.

Us too. We have 8 staying on DVC points so should be good if they have one and we can get spots. But only 3 are AP. That could be very interesting indeed:).

I am still disappointed missing TSL but as long as TSMM is operating mostly normal (2-3 tracks and FPs) it will be ok. The two new rides look fun but not like missing FoP or something. For most of our party it is all new, so will be fun for them regardless.

I really hope they open up 2-3 tracks and do FP's, I thought people were saying they were only doing one track. Wonder what the wait times are for that?!?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter