***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

But before any previews can take place, TSL has to be staffed. That process began yesterday with the announcement of transfer opportunities on the "HUB".

"Calling all future toys! New recruits needed for Toy Story Land

Learn how you can be a part of the exciting new land!
Are you ready to help Guests play big in Andy’s Backyard? Hourly opportunities in Attractions, Quick Service Food and Beverage and Culinary will be available beginning April 8"
Thanks!

I was wanting to gauge everyone's insights and opinions regarding when we might hear something about Toy Story Land FPs. With the Land opening on June 30th, essentially the booking window could open for FPs in roughly 3 weeks (for people staying June 21-30). It seems to me that Disney would have announced something about it by now.

I am really interested to see how the approached Slinky Dash and Alien Saucers, as in can both be Fastpassed?

I was wanting to gauge everyone's insights and opinions regarding when we might hear something about Toy Story Land FPs. With the Land opening on June 30th, essentially the booking window could open for FPs in roughly 3 weeks (for people staying June 21-30). It seems to me that Disney would have announced something about it by now.

I am really interested to see how the approached Slinky Dash and Alien Saucers, as in can both be Fastpassed?

Stay tuned because it will actually be sooner than that, or should be. Now that club level guests that buy them can get FP's 90 days ahead of time instead of just 60, we should have news (yay or nay) in a few days starting on April 1st.

Stay tuned because it will actually be sooner than that, or should be. Now that club level guests that buy them can get FP's 90 days ahead of time instead of just 60, we should have news (yay or nay) in a few days starting on April 1st.
I need to know the same thing!! We will be there by coincidence so hoping for a fast pass!! Where should I look for the announcement? Thanks!

I need to know the same thing!! We will be there by coincidence so hoping for a fast pass!! Where should I look for the announcement? Thanks!

If you mean the announcement once the FP window opens up, you're sure to find it here in this thread and in the excitement perhaps other threads will pop up with that as a topic/headline for a bit. If you are staying club level on the 1st you could just ask I suppose.

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t think this changes anything re: possible AP/DVC previews. Still no news either way.

How far in advance did they let AP/DVC people know about previews for Pandora? Trying to decide if we even want to do DHS. Our FP day is in a couple weeks.

How far in advance did they let AP/DVC people know about previews for Pandora? Trying to decide if we even want to do DHS. Our FP day is in a couple weeks.

I believe it was about two months prior to opening (end of March for an end of May opening, with previews starting two or three weeks before opening.

If you’re hoping previews happen while you’re there, I’d plan out your days as usual, getting FPs for whatever you would do otherwise. If and when previews are announced and if you get in, you can decide then whether to switch up your plans.

Both articles state that FP's will be available then, not that you will only be able to start reserving them again then. Either way I'm happy though because we're there mid May and this is my wife's favourite ride but we really try to avoid SB as much as possible.

At the bottom of the WDWNT article it states you’ll be able to begin making FP+ reservations for TSMM starting May 8th.

At the bottom of the WDWNT article it states you’ll be able to begin making FP+ reservations for TSMM starting May 8th.
I guess I'm just reading it differently. 'FastPass+ reservations for there ride will be available again starting May 8th'. So the FP's will be available, or the ability to make FP's will be available? I'll just be happy to not have to fight the SB line to ride.

Last edited:
One observation I had on Slinky Dog Dash, there are only 5 cars with 4 seats which means 20 ride at a time. That is going to build a line really fast I think.

I guess I'm just reading it differently. FastPass+ reservations for there ride will be available again starting May 8th So the FP's will be available, or the ability to make FP's will be available? I'll just be happy to not have to fight the SB line to ride.

Oh I see what your saying now. The wording is very confusing. I’ll guess we have to wait and see.

One observation I had on Slinky Dog Dash, there are only 5 cars with 4 seats which means 20 ride at a time. That is going to build a line really fast I think.
Hmm that's an interesting observation hadn't thought of that. I think it's been asked before so forgive me but does someone have any idea how long the ride will be in terms of time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter