• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

dhidra said:
Hope Gallius is ok and the mysterious thing disappears as quickly as it appeared.

Retractable sharpie markers are supposed to be good for the autograph books...especially the photo book type.

It's not a mysterious thing. It's some kind of health and hormone problem under the name begining with g. I'm bad at names. Basically it's growing up too soon. It would be ok if he was a girl. And boys at age of 12-13 get something like that, but he's only 8 and it's over two weeks he has that "thing". Need to google...

Thanks for the advice.

Packed clothes! Yay for me! Ignas was upset as I didn't let him take his cars collection - 60 of those...

Hope Gailius will get better soon and it will be gone for good...

weather looks great for you :beach:

netimka said:
Hope Gailius will get better soon and it will be gone for good...

weather looks great for you :beach:

Thanks!
Weather forecast looks so good!
3 days left!

What are the chances of room to be ready at 1pm?

I'm still not packed. But now I will! It's been a stressfull time for us as a week ago I found "a thing" in Gailius's right breast/nipple. Had a checkup, ultrasound and lots of "ifs". But that's nothing very serious, just something with hormones and boys getting bigger. It's too early, so we'll have to be careful. Can't remember how this thing is called. We'll have to see a doctor when we come back as we have to watch if that thing dissapears or stays or grows. Gailius has been put on watchlist. I had some very bad, sad thoughts and nightmares.

So, we're back to DLP joys. Have to change euros, pack our thing.. check the weather forecast.

I'm keeping up !
I was really sorry to here you found this thing hope it go's soon pixiedust:.
Have a great time time hope this trip is perfect xx

Picked Gailius from school. No problem he will skip it. teacher asked him to make many photos, have a great time and do a show and tell about DLP when he returns.

You could be lucky with the room being ready - ours at the SF was ready at 11am.

Ooh that will be lovely for him to do show and tell when he gets home.

kizzabel said:
You could be lucky with the room being ready - ours at the SF was ready at 11am.

Ooh that will be lovely for him to do show and tell when he gets home.

I hope so. It would be nice. In HNY room wasn't ready till 3pm on both visits and in SL it was ready by 8am!
2 sleeps left!

We're all set. Forgot to get insurance, rushed to get one. Packed and was amazed - I fit everything in one luggage. Didn't pack much and more light clothes. Weather forecast looks good. I'm very excited, kids going crazy :lmao:

Isila said:
We're all set. Forgot to get insurance, rushed to get one. Packed and was amazed - I fit everything in one luggage. Didn't pack much and more light clothes. Weather forecast looks good. I'm very excited, kids going crazy :lmao:

Have a blast! Hope its a great holiday and that you all enjoy every second :yay:

I'm sure we will. I'm going to make the best of it. It's going to be a great magical holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter