• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

And I'm going crazy :lmao::lmao:

I haven't booked Mickey's cafe after all. I doubt it's worth the price, I'm not so happy about the menu. And we'll probably meet just the main characters we met before.

Everybody around me just keep asking "When are you going?? " in front of the kids :scared1::scared1: Why???? Why??? It's a secret...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Some people!! How many times do you have to say its a surprise!! We had this before too! I just made faces and changed the subject veeeeeeery quickly!

kizzabel said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Some people!! How many times do you have to say its a surprise!! We had this before too! I just made faces and changed the subject veeeeeeery quickly!

My kids are smart enough, they do this face and answer "when we have saved enough". But it feels like everybody just want to be the first to tell or just spoil everything.

Weather is so good here right now, but forecast for Paris isn't this good for our trip. I just hope it will change. I don't want rain!

So, Ignas is back to bed. He caught a cold, he's unhappy, tired, lost his apetite. Caughing, sneezing... and the temperature is going up.
Why oh why does this cold/flu/bug season isn't over for good?!

So, Ignas is back to bed. He caught a cold, he's unhappy, tired, lost his apetite. Caughing, sneezing... and the temperature is going up.
Why oh why does this cold/flu/bug season isn't over for good?!

It's going on for ages here too :sad:
Nathan had a runny nose again and very tried.
Hope DLP will cheer him up :worship:

Hope Ingas better before your trip
Not long now xx

It's going on for ages here too :sad:
Nathan had a runny nose again and very tried.
Hope DLP will cheer him up :worship:

Hope Ingas better before your trip
Not long now xx

I was ready to tell him about the trip just to make him feel better. He's not that bad this morning, but again - they always look better in mornings. I'm giving Gailius odd looks as I heard him cough this morning too. I'm getting paranoid about this :lmao:

I hope Nathan is doing better. :lovestruc

I hate runny noses...

Aww really hope your boys get over this before you trip pixiedust:.
Nathan was too bad this morning he just looks a little sad not like a boy who's going to disney in 2 days time calpol and a early night to night I think xx

I hope he get's well as soon as possible, so he can enjoy DLP.

Fine. Ignas is coughing, but feeling good, nothing else bothers him. Probably will take him to family doctor for a check up on Monday. Mom listened to him and said it doesn't seem it's in the lungs. It's good to have a doctor at home :thumbsup2

How are thinks going at your home?

Isila said:
Fine. Ignas is coughing, but feeling good, nothing else bothers him. Probably will take him to family doctor for a check up on Monday. Mom listened to him and said it doesn't seem it's in the lungs. It's good to have a doctor at home :thumbsup2

How are thinks going at your home?

That's good its not gone onto his lungs. Arent kids great the way they soldier on :)

OK here, good days & bad but we are back to routine and the kids are getting their heads around it. MIL is up and down - life is just so different for her now. DH is bringing myself & the kids off tomorrow after the St Patrick's day parade just to have a bit of family time and cheer us all up. Thanks for asking xx

It's nice to hear that. You do need cheering up and family time is the best.

Today is raining all day. My boys made a camp at home...

So I told the kids.
I made a package and told them postman brought it over. They had some trouble opening it. I did seal it good! After seeing a little Gailius said he knew what it was - autograph books. So they tore the paper and took the books out. I had to point the there was something else. Gailius finally started reading and his face was getting brighter with every second when realised what it was! Ignas was too busy with his autograph book. Reading second invitation was easier: it took Gailius just a sec in what hotel they will be staying! I asked when they will be going and how many sleeps left. Gailius started counting, too excited and said it was 6. Had to tell him he was wrong and it 14, to what Ignas replied "soooo loooooong". When I turned the camera off, realisation finally hit them... well, it wad like Kevin "home alone" runing and screaming....

The countdown begins!

So I told the kids.
I made a package and told them postman brought it over. They had some trouble opening it. I did seal it good! After seeing a little Gailius said he knew what it was - autograph books. So they tore the paper and took the books out. I had to point the there was something else. Gailius finally started reading and his face was getting brighter with every second when realised what it was! Ignas was too busy with his autograph book. Reading second invitation was easier: it took Gailius just a sec in what hotel they will be staying! I asked when they will be going and how many sleeps left. Gailius started counting, too excited and said it was 6. Had to tell him he was wrong and it 14, to what Ignas replied "soooo loooooong". When I turned the camera off, realisation finally hit them... well, it wad like Kevin "home alone" runing and screaming....

The countdown begins!

ohh wow, bet you have 2 happy boys tonight then :) 14 more sleeps :)

Donald Ducks wife said:
ohh wow, bet you have 2 happy boys tonight then :) 14 more sleeps :)

I do have two very happy ones! Gailius marked in calendar departure day. Ignas is wondering if he'll manage all his cars in backpack. I hope they dream of DLP tonight!

Isila said:
So I told the kids.

The countdown begins!

Brilliant :banana: now you can talk all about your plans!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter