• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

keep-calm-and-countdown-11-days-to-go.png

Yay 11 days :)

:cool1:

was going to ask remember last year we couldn't text each other or call as our phones didn't work to each other, how are we going to do it this year? im not too good with technology :confused3

Donald Ducks wife said:
Yay 11 days :)

:cool1:

was going to ask remember last year we couldn't text each other or call as our phones didn't work to each other, how are we going to do it this year? im not too good with technology :confused3

Right... PM me your number one more time. I'll PM mine

So, read more news about that spring festival and getting more excited. Soft opening on 4th April! Pretty flowers, Rapunzel and some action with other characters. Will try to get the most of it!

So in a week at this time we'll be standing in front of the castle :hyper::cloud9:

Saw more beautiful wonderful pictures of DLP and thos flowers! So so pretty!

Donald Ducks wife said:
im almost packed, just got to pack little bits and bobs like chargers and a couple bits of jonahs clothes but most of its done

Good for you. I keep saying tomorrow...

Donald Ducks wife said:
just realised that since its only 5 days to go, we only have to count fingers on one hand now :lmao:

I'm still not packed. But now I will! It's been a stressfull time for us as a week ago I found "a thing" in Gailius's right breast/nipple. Had a checkup, ultrasound and lots of "ifs". But that's nothing very serious, just something with hormones and boys getting bigger. It's too early, so we'll have to be careful. Can't remember how this thing is called. We'll have to see a doctor when we come back as we have to watch if that thing dissapears or stays or grows. Gailius has been put on watchlist. I had some very bad, sad thoughts and nightmares.

So, we're back to DLP joys. Have to change euros, pack our thing.. check the weather forecast.

Isila said:
I'm still not packed. But now I will! It's been a stressfull time for us as a week ago I found "a thing" in Gailius's right breast/nipple. Had a checkup, ultrasound and lots of "ifs". But that's nothing very serious, just something with hormones and boys getting bigger. It's too early, so we'll have to be careful. Can't remember how this thing is called. We'll have to see a doctor when we come back as we have to watch if that thing dissapears or stays or grows. Gailius has been put on watchlist. I had some very bad, sad thoughts and nightmares.

So, we're back to DLP joys. Have to change euros, pack our thing.. check the weather forecast.

Gosh I'm sending good thoughts and prayers. Hope it clears itself up and that it will all be OK.

4 sleeps! The excitement levels must be high now! What are the boys most excited for?

Gailius has to limit his activity not to get any trauma. SO I had to tell his teacher all the situation. It's not looking that bad, but the wait is killing me. Well, if I wake up one morning and that thing is gone I'll be more than happy. This is what doctors hope for. And so do we. It's not causing any pain or anything, just that it's not normal for a boy and at age of 8...

Boys excited. Me too. I printed out our boarding passes :goodvibes Bags still not packed. I'm taking pens from last trip, so I don't have to buy new ones at DLP. Last year we weren't lucky, I had to buy pens twice as the ones we bought didn't work after few autographs.

News from DLP and all those pretty photos are making me more excited. I told the boys about Rapunzel and they are eager to meet her. Finally I get to meet a princess. YAY. I hope we do get to meet her. Soft opening on 4th, so maybe...

Boys looking forward to Buzz laserblast... And dinner at Inventions, to which Gailius refers as "fun meal". Ignas was pointing photos the other day, showing where he will go. He wants to skip Tram tours :) And that's one of Gailius favorite rides.

Oh, good thing I remembered. I have to get a haircut before I go... Off to make an appointment :lmao:

aww poor Gailius, I hope the doctors can get it sorted soon.

4 days now :) looking forward to seeing you and the boys again. Jonah knows he is going now, but he still doesn't understand counting down the days, but he sees the suit cases out so he knows its pretty soon :)

Isila said:
Gailius has to limit his activity not to get any trauma. SO I had to tell his teacher all the situation. It's not looking that bad, but the wait is killing me. Well, if I wake up one morning and that thing is gone I'll be more than happy. This is what doctors hope for. And so do we. It's not causing any pain or anything, just that it's not normal for a boy and at age of 8...

Boys excited. Me too. I printed out our boarding passes :goodvibes Bags still not packed. I'm taking pens from last trip, so I don't have to buy new ones at DLP. Last year we weren't lucky, I had to buy pens twice as the ones we bought didn't work after few autographs.

News from DLP and all those pretty photos are making me more excited. I told the boys about Rapunzel and they are eager to meet her. Finally I get to meet a princess. YAY. I hope we do get to meet her. Soft opening on 4th, so maybe...

Boys looking forward to Buzz laserblast... And dinner at Inventions, to which Gailius refers as "fun meal". Ignas was pointing photos the other day, showing where he will go. He wants to skip Tram tours :) And that's one of Gailius favorite rides.

Oh, good thing I remembered. I have to get a haircut before I go... Off to make an appointment :lmao:

Im on the lookout for big pens at the minute! Hard to find but we had the same trouble at DLP - pens don't last any length and are so overpriced.

We are excited about Rapunzel too! She's been fairly illusive over the last couple of years.

Hope it disappears soon and that you hear back from the doctor soon too. I hate waiting for results too.

Printing the boarding cards makes it so final :banana: :yay:

Hope Gallius is ok and the mysterious thing disappears as quickly as it appeared.

Retractable sharpie markers are supposed to be good for the autograph books...especially the photo book type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter