Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

So I accepted the flight changes and wrote an email to RStransports to confirm new details. I wonder what time they will pick us up. And no breakfast.... :furious:

Wowzas. I would write a VERY harsh letter to them too.

C x

They would tell me I can get my money back and not to fly with them if I'm so upset :lmao:

Your flight times are rubbish :confused:
This is how the cheap flights from our local airport went then the went to none only air France super expensive if you need luggage !!.
Lucky we can get Eurostar from london even with a overnight and train it's still less than a taxi from CDG at silly o'clock in the morning.
We also get a extra 2 nights away :goodvibes.
I would be very up set to lose my breakfast :hug: not long now tho
Xxx

ILOVEDLP said:
Your flight times are rubbish :confused:
This is how the cheap flights from our local airport went then the went to none only air France super expensive if you need luggage !!.
Lucky we can get Eurostar from london even with a overnight and train it's still less than a taxi from CDG at silly o'clock in the morning.
We also get a extra 2 nights away :goodvibes.
I would be very up set to lose my breakfast :hug: not long now tho
Xxx

I could choose other companies but the flights get so expensive! Flight back home with another airline costs for one person the same amount I paid for three of us.

At least we don't loose actual time in DLP! I'm so excited!
I made invitations and tickets for my boys today. Will print and wait for autograph books to arrive. Then I'll make those as presents from Mickey.

I could choose other companies but the flights get so expensive! Flight back home with another airline costs for one person the same amount I paid for three of us.

At least we don't loose actual time in DLP! I'm so excited!
I made invitations and tickets for my boys today. Will print and wait for autograph books to arrive. Then I'll make those as presents from Mickey.

Better off saving your money for your next trip :thumbsup2
Do we get to see the invitations and tickets ?
I love presents / letter from Mickey :goodvibes
Xx

I'll show them when I have those printed. Getting impatient for the books to arrive. Then all the fun will begin - "How many sleeps??????????" :lmao:

24 sleeps for you!! So exciting! We are still up in the 70s lol!
Pity bout the flights being changed about. I hate when this happens. You spend long enough choosing the best options for times and then they just go along and mess it up on you.

kizzabel said:
24 sleeps for you!! So exciting! We are still up in the 70s lol!
Pity bout the flights being changed about. I hate when this happens. You spend long enough choosing the best options for times and then they just go along and mess it up on you.

That' s the worst part of it. I hope no more changes for us.

I began wondering what DLP will do when promised a nice stay after my complains last year. If they do anything.

That' s the worst part of it. I hope no more changes for us.

I began wondering what DLP will do when promised a nice stay after my complains last year. If they do anything.

I think you are best to go hoping for nothing - everything else shall be a bonus! We have had great pixie dust and none at all sometimes but enjoyed DLP either way :thumbsup2 I tend to do little bags for the kids or airplane packs sometimes so they always have some sort of small surprise anyway. Found great ideas on Pinterest - simple things like bingo and making bleach mickey head tee shirts.

kizzabel said:
I think you are best to go hoping for nothing - everything else shall be a bonus! We have had great pixie dust and none at all sometimes but enjoyed DLP either way :thumbsup2 I tend to do little bags for the kids or airplane packs sometimes so they always have some sort of small surprise anyway. Found great ideas on Pinterest - simple things like bingo and making bleach mickey head tee shirts.

I don't expect anything at all. I just hope fir a nice and fine stay and nothing like last year. I'll make pixie dust myself! I hardly can wait! So excited! So many things I want to do and see. And places to eat!

For my kids best activity on plane is buying something to eat and drink cola while in the air.

Isila said:
I don't expect anything at all. I just hope fir a nice and fine stay and nothing like last year. I'll make pixie dust myself! I hardly can wait! So excited! So many things I want to do and see. And places to eat!

For my kids best activity on plane is buying something to eat and drink cola while in the air.

Lol that's funny - James just asked can he get a sandwich on the plane! He loved them. Its wonderful to see it all through a child's eyes. All the little things turn into the best treats. That's the best attitude to have. I hope they do shower you with loads of pixiedust :)

Our autograph books arrived today. YAY :banana: :banana: they look really good, will upload photos later. Kids don't know, so it's a secret.

Will tell them in a week.

Today Ignas was trying his sneakers on and went to show his grandma. She made a comment he could wear those to DLP. And I was like... :scared1: I turned to Ignas and asked, when he is going. And he said "When I save enough, you know!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Had a weird dream. I was in DLP. and it was Friday, it was our fith day and I new it, but I coukd not remember where we have eaten all these days, but I knew me missed our dinners in La cantina, Cheyenne buffet. And we didn't go to lucky nugget or toad hall and I was so upset and angry and kept asking how did it happen. And it felt so good to wake up.

dhidra said:
I'm sure that wont happen on your trip! :-D

I'm sure of it. But what an odd feeling it was. I knew we did the rides, but tgat was all I knew! I could not remember a thing and I was so upset. I want to try new places do badly.

Isila said:
I'm sure of it. But what an odd feeling it was. I knew we did the rides, but tgat was all I knew! I could not remember a thing and I was so upset. I want to try new places do badly.

Hate those dreams! Its all the worry of pulling off a perfect trip which no doubt it will be! Your ticker is getting low now! :yay:

And I'm going crazy :lmao::lmao:

I haven't booked Mickey's cafe after all. I doubt it's worth the price, I'm not so happy about the menu. And we'll probably meet just the main characters we met before.

Everybody around me just keep asking "When are you going?? " in front of the kids :scared1::scared1: Why???? Why??? It's a secret...

When are you telling them ????
I've booked Mickey cafe for the first night but we have free meal v.
Oh i just can not wait to be there either :goodvibes
This time next week !!! Xxx

I'm giving them two week notice :lmao: :lmao: I think I can handle that much "How many sleeps?????" x 100 times a day :lmao:

We have Inventions Sunday brunch booked for character meal.

You have only one week left, you must be excited.

dlrpmagic posted more about that spring festival, rumors to begin 5th April. I hope we get to see that.

I'm giving them two week notice :lmao: :lmao: I think I can handle that much "How many sleeps?????" x 100 times a day :lmao:

We have Inventions Sunday brunch booked for character meal.

You have only one week left, you must be excited.

dlrpmagic posted more about that spring festival, rumors to begin 5th April. I hope we get to see that.

I have mine 3 weeks notice ;)

Going to do the brunch in October looks great but spent more than I should have on this trip already :rolleyes1
I'm super excited this time next week we will be on the Eurostar :cheer2::cheer2:
Only 3 shifts left at work oh the joy !!
Lucky you going to catch the start of new things xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter