Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

I'll have the same problem with dreams, I don't think my boys will be able to stay up for it. But I REALLY NEED to see it! :-D
Last time we were there was March 2012 and they were doing rehearsals for it late at night, which I got to see from the windows at DLH. So that teased me!

kizzabel said:
They will open another ride instead of Peter Pan for EMH, we had iasw instead once. Lol its hard to think of much else when you're so excited!! You could have a lie in one morning maybe to try to stay later for dreams.
Its great when they encourage each other to try rides! DD is trying to talking her little brother into ToT even though I know she's a bit scared herself! She told me she's going to be brave but its OK if its too much for them, we can take the chickens exit!
Im just glad they both found they love BTM!

We took chicken exit at phanton manor. I hope this time they will be brave enough. If no, well, it's another reason to comeback.

I wonder if EMH are worth to trade for Dreams. And my boys are early birds - up up up!

I have flight tickets! Prices have gone up again and I didn't want to risk. Waiting got my worse price.

So now we fly to CDG and go home from Beauvais.

Now to book RStransports

Isila said:
We took chicken exit at phanton manor. I hope this time they will be brave enough. If no, well, it's another reason to comeback.

I wonder if EMH are worth to trade for Dreams. And my boys are early birds - up up up!

I have flight tickets! Prices have gone up again and I didn't want to risk. Waiting got my worse price.

So now we fly to CDG and go home from Beauvais.

Now to book RStransports

Hope they didn't go up in price too much.
Lol wish my two were early risers. They hate getting up! We will do EMH and go back to the hotel for breakfast at 10 this trip because I found they didn't eat much at 7am the last time.
To be honest we never skip EMH, I think you can sleep at home & hate to think I'd miss a minute of it but my two will have a small nap after lunch. You could try them with a rest and see how it works out? I think Dreams is 10pm for us in May. Its going to be tough!

Last time they had problems staying in park till 20.00 to see Dreams :rolleyes1 Maybe if you wouldn't have stand and wait for long time or the weather had been better.... We'll see when we get there. If they want to see it, we'll stay. If not, we shall enjoy our evening at the hotel.

we get up just before 7 am, boys dress up quickly, no complaints about washing their teeth. :lmao: :thumbsup2 And we're for breakfast around 7.20am. They don't eat much. But I take some snacks with me to keep them until lunch.

Back home they go to bed not later than 9.30pm. Gailius could stay up later, but not Ignas. Last night DH let them stay up late, so Ignas fell asleep in our bed watching cartoons around 10pm. He'd been telling how tired he was already.

Booked RStransports. Prices have gone down a few euros.

I typed in Kyriad for pick up hotel. Now have to book it:rolleyes1 but I'll wait for a better price.

Prices do vary much on different sites, at the moment ebookers and expedia.com are giving the best.

Last time they had problems staying in park till 20.00 to see Dreams :rolleyes1 Maybe if you wouldn't have stand and wait for long time or the weather had been better.... We'll see when we get there. If they want to see it, we'll stay. If not, we shall enjoy our evening at the hotel.

we get up just before 7 am, boys dress up quickly, no complaints about washing their teeth. :lmao: :thumbsup2 And we're for breakfast around 7.20am. They don't eat much. But I take some snacks with me to keep them until lunch.

Back home they go to bed not later than 9.30pm. Gailius could stay up later, but not Ignas. Last night DH let them stay up late, so Ignas fell asleep in our bed watching cartoons around 10pm. He'd been telling how tired he was already.

Booked RStransports. Prices have gone down a few euros.

I typed in Kyriad for pick up hotel. Now have to book it:rolleyes1 but I'll wait for a better price.

Prices do vary much on different sites, at the moment ebookers and expedia.com are giving the best.

I had found great prices on hotelscombined.com but found better prices lately off some of the other sites. Expedia wont load for me lately :(
Great that RS Transport are a bit cheaper :thumbsup2

kizzabel said:
I had found great prices on hotelscombined.com but found better prices lately off some of the other sites. Expedia wont load for me lately :(
Great that RS Transport are a bit cheaper :thumbsup2

Now problems with expedia.co.uk or expedia.com.

What sites should I look?

So, I booked RStransports and waited for confirmation email. And it didn't arrive. Luckily before getting in panic I checked my spam folder :coffee::lmao: And it was there. YAY YAY YAY.

Will call DLP restaurant line tomorrow to book our meals.

So, I called restaurant reservation line to make all my bookings.

And I booked Inventions Sunday brunch. And the theme is - ORIENTAL. So, I asked "what does this mean?". And it means we'll be having Aladdin, Jasmin and Mickey and friends pixiedust: I wonder if this oriental theme includes type of food?

Made booking for Chuck wagon, restaurant des stars, la cantina, plaza gardens too. Couldn't make reservation for Cafe Mickey as they are having some kind of technical/computer/online problems and I was asked to call at the end of the week.

So, we're almost settled. Just need to book a hotel for overnight stay.

Great meal choices :)
I love chuck wagon.
Have you picked your overnight stay yet ?
I love doing this before a trip makes the holiday seem longer :dance3:

Wow - So wish we had gone on the Saturday so we coul dhave had Sunday Brunch again. I didn't think through my days properly! Rosebug is desperate to meet Jasmine!

Great meal choices :)
I love chuck wagon.
Have you picked your overnight stay yet ?
I love doing this before a trip makes the holiday seem longer :dance3:

We'll be doing this after our trip. We arrive at CDG at 9am, so we'll have full day at parks. 6 nights at SF and overnight stay. Enough time for everything. Haven't picked hotel, but thinking of Kyriad - it's just for overnight. Unless a deal comes for any other hotel - Magic circus, Explorer's. Don't want to pay much :rotfl:

Wow - So wish we had gone on the Saturday so we coul dhave had Sunday Brunch again. I didn't think through my days properly! Rosebug is desperate to meet Jasmine!

I planned my dates so we would be there on Sunday. It's a must :lmao: I get to meet Aladdin :flower3::wave2:

Haven't told the kids yet. Need my daily "don't tell" support dose :grouphug:

Isila said:
We'll be doing this after our trip. We arrive at CDG at 9am, so we'll have full day at parks. 6 nights at SF and overnight stay. Enough time for everything. Haven't picked hotel, but thinking of Kyriad - it's just for overnight. Unless a deal comes for any other hotel - Magic circus, Explorer's. Don't want to pay much :rotfl:

I planned my dates so we would be there on Sunday. It's a must :lmao: I get to meet Aladdin :flower3::wave2:

Haven't told the kids yet. Need my daily "don't tell" support dose :grouphug:

Lol! You can get thru this!! Don't let it slip yet!! So how is the reveal going to go? Tell us and then maybe you wont feel like revealing it to the boys just yet!

Love the Chuckwagon. Would love to do the Sunday brunch too one day.

So, I downloaded this expedia app and there's a deal for Dream castle 71 pounds. Book or not to book? Ebookers give Kyriad for 64 pounds. Last year I booked Cheyenne for 62 pounds... Is there a chance for a better price than this? I'm tempted about Dream castle. How is it? I know it's just for overnight stay, but still :hug:

My boys will get a letter from McQueen inviting to stay in SF. I'll make plane tickets with Disney characters and invitation to Sunday brunch from Aladdin and Jasmin and they'll receive their autograph books. So that's the big plan :rolleyes1

Isila said:
So, I downloaded this expedia app and there's a deal for Dream castle 71 pounds. Book or not to book? Ebookers give Kyriad for 64 pounds. Last year I booked Cheyenne for 62 pounds... Is there a chance for a better price than this? I'm tempted about Dream castle. How is it? I know it's just for overnight stay, but still :hug:

My boys will get a letter from McQueen inviting to stay in SF. I'll make plane tickets with Disney characters and invitation to Sunday brunch from Aladdin and Jasmin and they'll receive their autograph books. So that's the big plan :rolleyes1

Great plan :)
That's a good price for both the Kyriad & DC. Did you sign up to their newsletters? I often get emails with an additional 10% code to enter when booking.

kizzabel said:
That's a good price for both the Kyriad & DC. Did you sign up to the ebookers / Expedia / hotels.com newsletters? I often get emails with an additional 10% code to enter when booking.
Edit

kizzabel said:
That's a good price for both the Kyriad & DC. Did you sign up to their newsletters? I often get emails with an additional 10% code to enter when booking.

Yes, I get those and as a matter of fact I got one this very minute. Off to book@

So, I go to book and expedia is having some kind of problems.. :crazy2:

So still not working. Does anyone have problems with expedia or could check for me please? I get the choose hotel, room and it get's stuck while getting info for the payment. Mobile app just post "could not connect with expedia". Some kind of bug?

Maybe I should write to them? Don't want to loose the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter