Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

No luck booking. Expedia didn't work last night and this morning the prices were gone. So, I'm not booking and waiting. Maybe something comes up.

No luck booking. Expedia didn't work last night and this morning the prices were gone. So, I'm not booking and waiting. Maybe something comes up.

So sorry to hear that Isila. I just had two new emails with offers - one from Expedia and one from hotels.com so fingers crossed something comes up for you

I tried your dates.. The Sunday yes?
And these were the prices I found:
Magic Circus €105
Dream Castle €131
Kyriad €85
Explorers €98
Do any of these seem good?

Ebookers are giving me Kyriad for 65 pounds. Seems good to me. And I think expedia mobile app 78 pounds for Dream castle or magic circus. I'm now wondering if we should treat ourselves or just book Kyriad and add those couple of pounds to Inventions bill. Budgeting this time and any saving is a YAY :lmao:

Anyway, got news - our flight time changed. We'll be arriving 12.45 pm at CDG. No early flight - that is good. But less time in parks. On the other hand, we won't be so tired and don't have to spend a night at my aunt's before departing.

Ebookers are giving me Kyriad for 65 pounds. Seems good to me. And I think expedia mobile app 78 pounds for Dream castle or magic circus. I'm now wondering if we should treat ourselves or just book Kyriad and add those couple of pounds to Inventions bill. Budgeting this time and any saving is a YAY :lmao:

Anyway, got news - our flight time changed. We'll be arriving 12.45 pm at CDG. No early flight - that is good. But less time in parks. On the other hand, we won't be so tired and don't have to spend a night at my aunt's before departing.

ohh you arrive an hour after us :)

kizzabel said:
They were from hotels combined & alpharooms. Great news on the booking :yay:

Thanks, it was a good price, but not as good as it used to be. I guess prices increased during the time

Isila said:
Thanks, it was a good price, but not as good as it used to be. I guess prices increased during the time

You are best to book as soon as prices come out.

Glad you got sorted! :thumbsup2 It is so hard to know what is best to do with regards booking rooms etc.

RoseBug said:
Glad you got sorted! :thumbsup2 It is so hard to know what is best to do with regards booking rooms etc.

I figured it's onky for one night, just fir overnight stay, we'll just sleep there. So, basically no point paying more.

Now I'm puzzled about RStransports. Flight time changed as well as flight number. So do I just write an email and let them know the changes?

Isila said:
I figured it's onky for one night, just fir overnight stay, we'll just sleep there. So, basically no point paying more.

Now I'm puzzled about RStransports. Flight time changed as well as flight number. So do I just write an email and let them know the changes?

Did you hear from Rs Transport yet?
You're right on the hotel, one of our budget overnight hotels on honeymoon was actually much nicer then our fancy one in Italy! You could be nicely surprised

kizzabel said:
Did you hear from Rs Transport yet?
You're right on the hotel, one of our budget overnight hotels on honeymoon was actually much nicer then our fancy one in Italy! You could be nicely surprised

Yes, finally got an email. Ok and thanks and that's it. Will ask for confirmation.

And I'm in bed. Got the flu, feeling really bad, not going to work tomorrow. Watcjing the olympics ice dancing and all I want is sleep.

Isila said:
Yes, finally got an email. Ok and thanks and that's it. Will ask for confirmation.

And I'm in bed. Got the flu, feeling really bad, not going to work tomorrow. Watcjing the olympics ice dancing and all I want is sleep.

Poor pet, hope the flu leaves you alone soon. DS is in bed with similar. Its great that you got word and your mind is at ease. We had a response like yours when I emailed them a couple of years back to update flight info.

kizzabel said:
Poor pet, hope the flu leaves you alone soon. DS is in bed with similar. Its great that you got word and your mind is at ease. We had a response like yours when I emailed them a couple of years back to update flight info.

Thanks. Not getting well at all. Going to a doctor later. I hate to be sick. Too sick to daydream about DLP.

Isila said:
Thanks. Not getting well at all. Going to a doctor later. I hate to be sick. Too sick to daydream about DLP.

It must be catching - have to bring James to the doctors later, he now has a rash :( There was an outbreak of meningitis last week so im praying his is just a heat rash or something. These flus are so hard to get rid of this year. I hate using antibiotics but there's only so much vitamin C can do. Hope the doctor sorts you out and you can get back to day dreaming :)

kizzabel said:
It must be catching - have to bring James to the doctors later, he now has a rash :( There was an outbreak of meningitis last week so im praying his is just a heat rash or something. These flus are so hard to get rid of this year. I hate using antibiotics but there's only so much vitamin C can do. Hope the doctor sorts you out and you can get back to day dreaming :)

Well, it will last. It's pneumonia. Now I'm daydreaming of geting well.

I hope James has nothing serious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter