Oh no...what is the likelihood WDW will cut back on HEA fireworks?

I've worked MK for a bit over 8 years and work a LOT of nights since I work parades and audience control for fireworks and I can count on one hand the times I have had ANY, even minimal ash on my car in the cast parking lot. Live a bit out of range (between Publix and the fire station on Winter Garden Vineland) for problems at Townhouse so don't have the debris / ash issues there. Still can see fireworks every night and hear most nights though.

OT, but I just wanted to say thank you for your hard work! I know you probably encounter a lot of really rude people on a daily basis, but we appreciate your part in making the magic happen!!

OT, but how do you guys like living so close to Disney? Do the pros outweigh the cons? You must be tired of dealing with tourists like me on the road who have no idea where they are going :tongue:
I'm retired which means I don't have to go anywhere on any kind of schedule. However, one of the things that drew me to this neighborhood is that there is very little tourist influence here. Its totally different from what you'd find on the other side of WDW. We are pretty much just a quiet residential neighborhood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter