'Ohana breakfast: bacon officially gone

I have reservations coming up. Now I have to ask everyone if they still want to go. My sons love bacon!! We may cancel and see what else is available that day. I'm so mad about this. It's a staple in breakfast..

Fortunately we booked O Hana for dinner.

I think thrrr would be a bloodbath if my family turned up to breakfast and there was no bacon!

I hated the food at that meal as it was. It tasted like they grabbed a little of everything from the Pop food court breakfast and threw it into a skillet.

Wow- I can't believe that they just eliminated bacon from breakfast---- now I'm really glad that we decided to do 1900 park fair instead of Ohana. (We did Both last year & only wanted to repeat one).

I thought the same thing when we recently went based on the change to ham with pineapple, but they changed their sausage to a basic cheap version that you would find anywhere. So not only was the bacon taken away but they changed the sausage that was very good before.
Link, patty what we talking about? I don't remember it before.

So much anger at the poor ham!

I would just ask for bacon. They'll probably bring it back if people keep complaining.

Just another fine example of, it doesn't matter how much profit they made during the previous quarter, that amount has to be beaten during the next quarter. Which is great for the stock holders! Wonder when the next price increase is coming for the meal?

SPAM are typical Hawaiian breakfast foods.
... really??? King Kamehameha would be surprised that SPAM is a "typical" breakfast. Maybe it is 'now', but probably not "typical"..as in"authentic". It's a cost cutting measure. Pure and simple.

... really??? King Kamehameha would be surprised that SPAM is a "typical" breakfast. Maybe it is 'now', but probably not "typical"..as in"authentic". It's a cost cutting measure. Pure and simple.
Queen Liliuokalani prolly wouldn't recognise Spam either but it doesn't change that during WW2 it became very popular on the islands and remains so until today.

Someday, I'll bother to ask the Disney powers that be why the next to last monarch is honoured instead of the Queen but that's a different subject for a different time.

Y'all are scaring me. Ham is better than the crappy Disney pre cooked bacon. A revolt with pitch fork's and torches should be reconsidered.

Link, patty what we talking about? I don't remember it before.
It used to be a sausage link that was a pretty thick type of sausage with good flavor. The current sausage is still a link, but now it is the small standard kind you see anywhere on site with very little flavor and not a great consistency.

If I finish at Ohana's for breakfast and I still need a bacon fix, does anyone know if Captain Cook's will serve an order of bacon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter