Only using food, where do you live?

I'm going to guess outstate. Someone from the Metro would have to have added the Jucy Lucy. And many folks from the Metro forget about the Jennie-O plant.
No, from the cities.
I was looking at the bigger picture so included those things.
Do people outside of the state or even the cities know about the Juicy Lucy, they seem cities local to me but maybe IDK? I am thinking not even the burbs know unless they are listed in a city media of some kind.😁

My current state -- scrapple / pudding / ponhaus; slippery pot pie; pickled eggs

My home state -- steamed crabs, fries with vinegar, crab cakes, Berger cookies

Last edited:

No, from the cities.
I was looking at the bigger picture so included those things.
Do people outside of the state or even the cities know about the Juicy Lucy, they seem cities local to me but maybe IDK? I am thinking not even the burbs know unless they are listed in a city media of some kind.😁
When then President Obama stopped in at Matt's and had a Jucy Lucy it became more well known nationally. Then it was included in a few Food Network shows because so many of the producers are from the Cities. I grew up 3/4 of a mile from Matt's, it's where I took my wife on our first date.

Sorry, we're not really known for anything else. I guess the market in the Maldives is better known for fresh fish, but that does not meant that we are not :)
As of 2010, fisheries contributed over 15% of the country's GDP and engaged about 30% of the country's workforce. Fisheries were also the second-largest foreign exchange earner after tourism.😃😃😃😃😃😃

As of 2010, fisheries contributed over 15% of the country's GDP and engaged about 30% of the country's workforce. Fisheries were also the second-largest foreign exchange earner after tourism.😃😃😃😃😃😃

Ah, but our fish is sourced super-fresh :) I can go down to the beach and buy thee stuff straight from a fishing boat :) Mind you, the same can be said about many places. But as I said, that doesn't diminish from our achievements :)

Ah, but our fish is sourced super-fresh :) I can go down to the beach and buy thee stuff straight from a fishing boat :) Mind you, the same can be said about many places. But as I said, that doesn't diminish from our achievements :)
yes....your first class fishery fish is sourced super-fresh....can't wait for the jeopardy answer about your fish....

Haven't been here long enough to see what I'd define my location by, except peaches 🍑
I'm sure there's more, but being in covid lockdown sort of put a damper on exploring my new home.

Where I moved from: maple syrup, fresh fried seafood, and mudslides

answer shown on TV jeopardy board

this island nation 30% of the workers main industry is providing the world with fresh fish

the question that one of three contestants offer.. What is the MALDIVES?

yes....your first class fishery fish is sourced super-fresh....can't wait for the jeopardy answer about your fish....

What is a jeopardy answer? All I'm saying is that if a town is to be defined by foodstuff, ours would be fresh fish, pure and simple :)

answer shown on TV jeopardy board

this island nation 30% of the workers main industry is providing the world with fresh fish

the question that one of three contestants offer.. What is the MALDIVES?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter