• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parkhopper's Pin Party Countdown

I am still a maybe. Won't know until sunday. Almost definately will be there late. I have to work so I'll certainly be in the neighborhood. Just hope it is still going on when I pass by.

KAP-----The NH Pin Party went on until 2 AM. :) We'll probably still be there. Come on by!!!

Okay, I am trying not to miss any more days in the countdown here. There are 3 days left until Parkhopper's First Pin Party. Yes, our event takes place before the Magic Kingdom Pin Event and while it will be slightly smaller scale......you don't have to wait in line all night to get a voucher!!!! When you think about it that is quite a plus!!

Just a little recap of what we know so far:
Pin Party officially starts at 1:00pm, but if you are at the meet a little early we should be there by 12:30pm.

Vouchers will be distributed to all persons standing in the appropriate line. First red vouchers which are more limited and then blue vouchers. Voucher's may be previewed at preview

LE Pin Bingo will be an optional activity

There will be a charity auction of a framed LE pin

One optional mystery pin trade per person if you have an eligible voucher.

There will be door prizes.

New information:

There will be trivia so brush up on your Disney.

There should be plenty of food and drinks for everyone including at this time, but not limited to:
Pita Pocket Sandwiches
Meatballs
Chips
Sodas - Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew
Water

The meet is coming up quickly!! Don't forget to bring your pins!! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!!

a very nice person has volunteered to be part me for this meet so I am very excited that I am going to be attending in spirit. I will be the perfect guest, I get to trade and I won't eat anything or spill on the carpet. LOL
I am so excited!

I just flew in from my business trip to Orlando...what a whirlwind week! I was lucky enough to get together with Juanita, Iris & family and Sue Walsh & Tim for dinner and pin trading on Saturday night.

I just checked with TDS and I'm off! Now if I can just convince my mother to go up there with me...it's a little far for me to drive alone. Although, who needs sleep when there's a pin meet involved?! I'll let you know for sure by Saturday afternoon.

And if I'm there, I'll definitely have cheese soup! :)

It would be great to see you and your mom again... Even if there is no Cheese Soup... Hope you guys can make it...:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Vince, Pins? We gotta bring our own pins? I thought we got to trade yours:D :jester: :D

Hi, and it our countdown reaches 2 days until the event. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are very much looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of days. A few details left to take care of and we will be set.

Hope everyone has taken time to organize some pins to bring to the event. I will not be allowing everyone to trade with my pins as Nat had suggested.

Hey Vince.. maybe I missed it, but have you given out directions to your meet?

Now you never said ANYTHING about Pepsi! I don't know if I can come. Is Steve going to be there?
I leave for Martinsburg tomorrow. How fun can West Virginia be. I will look for WVrevy while I am there.
Hope to see everyone on Sunday.

I guess I will bring my own Coke products. Sheessshhhh
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vince,

Okay, what am I missing? What's the difference between the red and blue vouchers? :confused:

Jonie,

Nuts! I was hoping to meet you but can't make THIS meet. :( Did you remember to tell Juanita "Hey" for me? :) I'll be at Vince's July meet and would love to meet you!

Okay, I get the message. There are those who are very particular about Coke and Pepsi products. Hey my only thoughts were what is the best sale. I will remedy the situation and there will be Coke products at the meet as well.

Arggghhh...decisions decisions! Still debating, but am about to run to the store for provisions for cheese soup. I haven't been able to get in touch with Mom today so I'm not sure where we stand! Maybe I'll be the "surprise guest" :)

Deb - Yep, I was able to give Juanita a big howdy from you! We had a great time at dinner, Uncle Warren was our server at Prime Time and he kept us in stitches the whole time! By the way...I have your pins!! I wish you could make it tomorrow...

Okay, tomorrow is the day and we are going to have a great one. Again just to recap the meet officially starts at 1:00 pm. We should be there a little early, but not a lot due to airport runs and last minute details. The directions to the meet are on a webpage:
directions

The building has a brass plaque with the numbers of the address on it and it has double doors which are brown in color. The front looks like a townhouse. After entering through the brown doors make an immediate left and head upstairs. This is the door in the entrance which does not have signs listing the tennants in the first floor offices.

If you have any questions or problems the phone number for where the meet will be held is toll free 1-877-225-3672. No one will be there before 12:30 pm so if you arrive before that you will probably find the door locked.

Okay, I hope that is all. I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

Okay I'm ready.... Except the fact that i'm still in NH.... But I'm ready... Just gotta get on the plane.... Yup I'm ready....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter