Pass It Forward Swap CLOSED

mycutiepatooties

DIS Veteran
Dates:
This swap will open sign ups on Sat. July 10th in the morning
Then you will have 3 weeks to sort through your items and see what you would like to send for me to trade out with other items.
Mail by date is Tues. Aug. 3rd and I need these to my home no later than Aug. 10th.
I'll do a quick turn-around so everyone can have a package of new things on it's way to you in a few days.

Here is the link to the past swap for more details:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2316806&highlight=forward

Pass It Forward Swap

Do you have items from previous swaps that you know you just won’t get around to using? Then this is the swap you have been waiting for. Go through your already made items and pull out what you know you won’t use or have a future need for. Sort your items and put them in groups of 5 (five) points and put them in a baggie. See listing below for points value of each item. I am using the established point system. If I am missing an item, just let me know.

Here are the rules:
1. Each baggie must be worth no less than 5 points. These items must be Disney related. This is to ensure the most use possible for the recipient. If you only need a few more things to fill a baggie, it's okay to add mats or tags that are not "Disney" related. Feel free to add extra items of other themes if you want to put in a little love and random acts of kindness.
2. Each baggie must be filled with useable items. No folded, crumpled, unglued work please. Yes, you may send items made from another board or ones you made for yourself if they meet the basic requirements of most of our swaps.
3. Each baggie does not have to have matching items inside, but it would be nice if you can.
4. No store bought items please.
5. Limit of 10 baggies each.
6. Please label the outside of your baggie with your DISname prominently. This is so I don’t send you back the items you were trading away.
7. You will get back the same number of baggies you send in.
8. Please send $4.95 for a small flat rate box that generally holds 5 or less, 6 or more will need $10.70 for a flat rate medium box return postage. Add $0.70 if you want Delivery Confirmation.
9.These are due to me by August 10th. I will have them swapped and mailed back out quickly.
10. Please PM me with your DISname, real name, address, email & phone number. I will make the labels up ahead of time.

Point Value System
.5 point - 1 Embellished square/Inchies
.5 point - 1 Bottlecap
.5 point - 1 Altered Paper Clip
1 point - 1 Tag, small
1 point - 1 Frame
1 point - 1 Photo Mat
1 point - 1 Journal Box
1 point - 1 Slide Mount
1 point - 1 File Folder, mini
1 point - 1 Matchbook, mini
1 point – 1 Altered Letter (4 inch or 2 inch)
1 point – 1 Quote/Poem/Lyric, plain
2 points – 1 Quote/Poem/Lyric, shaped or embellished
2 points - 1 Topper
2 points - 1 Border Set
2 points - 1 Tag, large
2 points - 1 Library pocket & Tag
2 points - 1 File Folder, medium/large
2 points - 1 Matchbook, medium/large
2 points - 1 Altered CD
2 points - 1 Shaker Box
2 points - 1 Paper Piecing, small (less than 3")
3 points - 1 ATC
4 points - 1 Paper Piecing, large (more than 3")
4 points - 1 complete title made using altered 2" letters

You do NOT need to give me the number of spots you want when you sign up. You do need to write the number of spots you sent on your return label. I will write them down as I open the packages, but this will double check my work.

players:

:boat:you mailed
:cheer2:I received
:drive:mailed back to you
:banana:you received

:banana:mycutiepatooties
:banana:morgansmom2000
:banana:PirateTink
:banana:AlexWyattMommy
hffmnheidi
:banana:NemoMom07
:banana:Michellepooh
:banana:DisneyIsTerrific
:banana:party of 3
:banana:DisneyBarlans
:banana:ArizonaRita

What??? Part with stuff:confused3 I thought we were supposed to just stuff it in the drawer til we couldn't fit another thing in:rolleyes1 I'm about at that stage so I'll have a looki through - can you put me in as a possible please? I've got a busy weekend so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to sort stuff:sad2: but I'm sure there's some bits I can't use somewhere.

I wanna play!

I have one question-I've never done this swap before so I wasn't sure...
When sorting the baggies by theme-if I have a baggie just full of character items is that ok if they're different characters or do all of the elements need to be of the same character?

I have been bagging some DB and I have a couple of bags with different characters, but similiar grouping. Such as princess's and it consist of the different ones. I have one I believe with Pluto, Donald, and Goofy.

Nemomom gave good advice. I'd say to use your best judgement. If you have a few things that seem to go together in the same baggie that is nice... but it isn't required. I think people will expect a grab bag kinda deal and not everything needs to be a completely co-ordinated mini page set of matchy elements. If you can baggie it up by themes it might be nice...just be sure each is at least 5 points. That is the kicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter