Pass It Forward Swap CLOSED

Let me know when you are ready to swap out and I would be more than happy to come over and give you a hand or moral support. :cloud9:

I can bring the rolodex punch with me too. :thumbsup2

Let me know when you are ready to swap out and I would be more than happy to come over and give you a hand or moral support. :cloud9:

I can bring the rolodex punch with me too. :thumbsup2

Thanks Ann, but it's pretty much already done if Heidi's stuff doesn't come. Nothing in today's mail either:confused3. You can always come to hang out though!! I'm dying to hear about your trip. I thought of you guys there quite a few times throughout the week.

Everyone's packages went to the post office today. :banana:I went ahead and got Delivery Confirmation for all of them because I'm a bit freaked about Heidi's lost package. Hopefully everyone will get theirs okay. Please post on this thread when you get your package so I don't worry. I did talk with Heidi again and we're both watching for it to end up somewhere. If it comes to me then I'll swap out her items with some of my own stash...goodness knows I have a bunch! Thanks girls for all the sweet hostess gifts and participating in my first swap as a new hostess. :love:

I got my package yesterday also. There are some really great things that I cant wait to use!
I love the list that you put on each bag! Are you always that organized?
Thank you for hosting!

I got mine, too! What fun it was going through each of the bags & seeing what was in there. The cool thing was that there were only 2 things that I already had and they are things I can put to use on other types of pages. Thanks so much.
Great job, hosting Traci and I agree, the list is very organized :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter