Pass It Forward Swap CLOSED

That was quick. Sorry for the cruddy gift, I forgot to make something earlier and wanted to get it in the mail ;)

Stop you silly girl! The card is amazing and I could never make something so cool. Seriously! Not cruddy at all. Thank you...You didn't need to send anything.

So sorry to be passed the mailing date. My sister fell and broke her leg and had to have surgery. I have been caring for my nieces. I just got back home and will head out to the post office within the next hour. I will mail priority which will still get it there before the August 10th due date.

Sorry life got crazy for me. I mailed mine priority today. She said Friday it would be there. So I'm before the deadline. :)

I checked my DC# with the USPS and it says my package was delivered yesterday. Did you get it?:goodvibes

Yes! Thanks for being so on top of things Stephanie. Sorry I didn't update yesterday--it has been a busy couple of days around here.

I also got packages today from: MichellePooh and party of 3

We are waiting on 1 more package and then I'll sort and ship back.

Hi - just seeing how we're doing here. Did the last package arrive?

No, unfortunately. I've been stalking the mailbox too. I did talk with Heidi by phone yesterday and she said she mailed it last Tuesday-- priority--in a box. It should only take a couple days to get from IL to OH. She and I are worried that it's lost. i asked her to re check the address she mailed to. We agreed that if it doesn't show by Thursday that I'll just swap out without hers. I'm hoping it comes...today...fingers crossed. I have the sorting done and I was just waiting on hers to mix it in where I think others might find the items useable. So boxing them back up to mail shouldn't take me long. I'll stick address labels on all the mailing envelopes today and be prepared for getting them in the mail ASAP. Is everyone else okay with waiting until Thursday? If not, I can go ahead and send your pkg. out now.

Oh, another thing I forgot to add...I was planning on updating this today to let you ladies know the status. Sorry if you felt I left you hanging without any information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter