PeopleMover is my kind of thrill ride! ~6/30: quick check in!

Joining in! Can't wait to read all about it!

I'm glad your nephew's birthday party was a success! It sounds like a perfect 2-year old afternoon!

That's a great idea to make no room requests for a quick check in. We're staying at POP in December so I'm excited to read about your stay...even though I get the feeling that you didn't spend much time at the resort!

I'm here I'm here! And the title is awesome!! For what it's worth, the Peoplemover does have some fast turns...it is thrilling in it's own right! :bored:

I'm loving the TR!! I too wear all my Disney jewelry...I can't wait to read more!! I will start my TR for the land portion of our trip...soon!!
Yay!!! So glad you're here! :laughing: I figured you'd like my title ;) Right?! PeopleMover does really have some hairpin turns... :laughing:

I'm LOVING your cruise TR, by the way. It's convincing me that I really want to take one now! :thumbsup2
Joining the party! party: Oh man! I was really hoping all your anti nausea tricks would well, do the trick. :sick:
But first things first, you have a beautiful smile! Great selfie shots!
Awesome that you had no flight delays and got right on the ME and were whisked away to Pop, smart move taking your own luggage, that means faster turn around to park time!
Looking forward to hearing how Epcot became your fav. For this trip.
Yay!!! Welcome!!! :goodvibes Ugh, I know, me too! I was convinced I'd be fine this trip with the motion sickness. :sad2:
Awww, you're so sweet - thanks!

Joining in! Can't wait to read all about it!

I'm glad your nephew's birthday party was a success! It sounds like a perfect 2-year old afternoon!

That's a great idea to make no room requests for a quick check in. We're staying at POP in December so I'm excited to read about your stay...even though I get the feeling that you didn't spend much time at the resort!
Welcome!!! So happy to have you here! :goodvibes
The birthday party was just awesome!
I love Pop! This was my 3rd time staying and I'm always super happy with it. But that is a true assessment... I didn't really spend much time at the resort ;)

Dang, Billie, you're good! I hadn't even posted the link yet. :thumbsup2 It's only fitting you should be the first... I referenced you at least 18 times! :rotfl2:
Really? Way to make a girl feel loved! :hug:

I am looking for a guy who - OOPS! Wrong site... moving on...
:rotfl:

Why: um, why not?!
Best. Reason. Ever. :thumbsup2

This is my “look at me! I’m going to Disney tomorrow and here’s all my great Mickey jewelry!” picture. You may not be able to see, but I’m sporting a Mickey ring, earrings, and necklace.
Adorbs! I love it! ::MinnieMo

At check-in, the JetBlue rep asked “You heading to Orlando?” and, knowing I had an obnoxiously obvious Mickey and Minnie shirt on, replied “what ever gave that away?” ;)
I'm sure he thought he was real clever.:stitch2:

I mean walking in an orderly fashion becoming of a woman of 32 years of age
BORRRRING. :D

Anyway, I was in my room by 12! Room number 1359 as you'll note...
I'm 99% sure this is the same building that I was in for my September trip last year! Great location! ::yes::

I was on a bus to Epcot by 12:30 and there was a song playing from the Grease soundtrack. Vacation has officially started! :cool1:
Hooray!!!! I'm so excited to read about your adventures! :cheer2:

What?!?!?
@Elevationist, after all that, you're now going to wait?!?!?!?!?

:lmao:
Oh, the irony!
Hey, when Mama says "Let's go get our nails done, I'm paying," you get your butt in the car and you go, regardless of what anxiously awaited Trip Report drops in your lap right before you have to leave! (Back me up here, Tracy.) :goodvibes And for what it's worth, I did come back and read while I was getting my toes did! But then I ended up going to dinner and movie with a friend, then had a few glasses of wine after, then fell asleep early, and am just now finally able to comment on it all!

I wanted to get this TR started before now, but better late than never, right? Also, I was scared that @Elevationist would start making threats if I didn’t get moving on this… love ya Billie! :hug:
It was starting to get a little tense there for a while.
It really was! I thought at one point @Elevationist was going to show up at my apartment and stand over my shoulder until it was done! Although... come to think of it... that doesn't sound bad! Billie, you're welcome any time! :thumbsup2
Even threatening DISmeets are good meets.
Beep beep! :drive: I'm on my way! :car:

I am here stalking, I mean following you TR from your PTR and living through you until my trip comes along. Still 102 days and I am having a hard time being patient! Glad to see you had an uneventful flight and trip to you resort.

I'm here!! Looking forward to following along and living vicariously!! I'm a little worried about the motion sick...cause that's a big fear of mine too with rides. Pop looks awesome....is it bad that I'm tempted to go stay for one night just so I can try the tie die cheesecake lol? But seriously...it looks pretty cool! So great that your room was ready early and you could have a place to shift stuff around in peace before you got going!

I finally made it on for your TR! It is funny because I always consider the Fake-o-Rail my "first ride" of the trip! Can't wait to hear more!! :D

Joining in! I read through your entire PTR I **think** without commenting, so I figure its time to come out of the mist.

I've seen you around on other TRs & PTRs, so I figured I'd check out your TR and see what you're all about.
(btw, I totally understand the pressure from @Elevationist ...)

Sounds like a great start to the trip! I love Pop Century, and it sounds like you had a great room location!

Also ... when you say you work at a glass museum ... is it by any chance Corning? (It's okay if you don't want to say). I went there about 20 years ago (long before you would have been workng there) and I think I enjoyed it. Really, all I remember was a really cool chess set.

I'm looking forward to reading all about the rest of your trip!

Thank you for doing a trip report - every time there was a sunny day here I imagined that you were also enjoying the sun on your trip!
Awwww, thank you! :goodvibes

Great pictures - I hope to be braver on my next trip and take more pictures. Maybe I just need more practice!
Thank you!!! yes, take LOTS of pictures!!! I'm pretty shameless about picture taking... :laughing:

Love POP, and POP waffles too! I don't remember which section we stayed in, I have Disney mush brain sometimes, but it's all happy Disney mush brain!
Pop waffles! That's what I forgot!!! :sad2:

Perfectly good Disney logic!
I thought so too! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry that you didn't get along with the thrill rides. I don't get along with them so well any more - but I figure that other people appreciate the line being one person shorter, and it allowed me to find that I totally enjoy the Disney atmosphere and watching other people enjoy what I can't.
I LOVE people watching at Disney :thumbsup2

Sounds like my kind of partying, no matter what age I am!
Same here!!!

I love the Vacation start - for me it starts as soon as I am at the airport!
That's true, it really does start once you're at the airport.

I'm here! Sounds like a great start to your first day! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Yay!!! So happy you made it! :goodvibes It was a great start to the day...and it only got better! :goodvibes

Really? Way to make a girl feel loved! :hug:
You are most definitely loved, girl! :hug:

Best. Reason. Ever. :thumbsup2
I totally agree! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Adorbs! I love it! ::MinnieMo
Thanks, Billie :goodvibes

I'm sure he thought he was real clever.:stitch2:
Totally did... :laughing:

BORRRRING. :D
I agree! Why walk when you can skip?!

I'm 99% sure this is the same building that I was in for my September trip last year! Great location! ::yes::
It was such a great location!
Hooray!!!! I'm so excited to read about your adventures! :cheer2:
And I'm so excited to share them!!!

Hey, when Mama says "Let's go get our nails done, I'm paying," you get your butt in the car and you go, regardless of what anxiously awaited Trip Report drops in your lap right before you have to leave! (Back me up here, Tracy.) :goodvibes And for what it's worth, I did come back and read while I was getting my toes did! But then I ended up going to dinner and movie with a friend, then had a few glasses of wine after, then fell asleep early, and am just now finally able to comment on it all!
Sorry, @pkondz - Billie is right here... :rolleyes1 When Mama says go, you go! :laughing:

Beep beep! :drive: I'm on my way! :car:[/QUOTE]
WOOHOO!!!

Don't do it Tracy!!
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower3:

I am here stalking, I mean following you TR from your PTR and living through you until my trip comes along. Still 102 days and I am having a hard time being patient! Glad to see you had an uneventful flight and trip to you resort.
Yay!!! Thanks for stalking, I mean reading! :rotfl: You'll be down to less than 100 so soon!!! And then you can double digit dance!!! :cool1:

I'm here!! Looking forward to following along and living vicariously!! I'm a little worried about the motion sick...cause that's a big fear of mine too with rides. Pop looks awesome....is it bad that I'm tempted to go stay for one night just so I can try the tie die cheesecake lol? But seriously...it looks pretty cool! So great that your room was ready early and you could have a place to shift stuff around in peace before you got going!
Yay!!! Happy to have you here Kathy!!! :goodvibes Pop is amazing, I love it there! OMG I forgot to get the tie dye cheesecake!!!!! :sad: It was GREAT that my room was ready so early... it's so much better to get organized in a room and not spread all over the floor in the check-in area :laughing:

I finally made it on for your TR! It is funny because I always consider the Fake-o-Rail my "first ride" of the trip! Can't wait to hear more!! :D
Yay!!! So glad to have you here!!! :goodvibes It really is the first ride, isn't it?! :thumbsup2

Joining in! I read through your entire PTR I **think** without commenting, so I figure its time to come out of the mist.
Yes!!! It's time you come out of he mist... and so happy you did!!! Welcome! :goodvibes

I've seen you around on other TRs & PTRs, so I figured I'd check out your TR and see what you're all about.
(btw, I totally understand the pressure from @Elevationist ...)
Yes, I've seen you too! So happy you're here!!! :goodvibes She's a pretty persistent one, that Billie, isn't she? :laughing:

Sounds like a great start to the trip! I love Pop Century, and it sounds like you had a great room location!
It was a great start... and it only got better! :thumbsup2

Also ... when you say you work at a glass museum ... is it by any chance Corning? (It's okay if you don't want to say). I went there about 20 years ago (long before you would have been workng there) and I think I enjoyed it. Really, all I remember was a really cool chess set.
YES! It is Corning :thumbsup2 Great memory!

I'm looking forward to reading all about the rest of your trip!
Thank you!!! I can't wait to share it :goodvibes

:rotfl: You're among friends here - the more toe pictures the better! ::yes:: After all, it'll just remind of us of PeopleMover :rotfl2:
Don't worry, Tracy... I spared your readers the sight of my freckled feets, and posted the pic over on my own PTR a few minutes ago. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter