PeopleMover is my kind of thrill ride! ~6/30: quick check in!

Tracy I so feel you! When I get behind I don't ever know where to pick up. Hopefully you'll slowly make your way back to us a little at a time. :goodvibes

TRACY!!!!!!!!!! You have been gone longer than me! But I get it. When you are already behind and then all that "you know what" with Rob....well that was enough to keep anyone away from the DIS for awhile.

Glad you are back in business. ::yes::::yes::::yes::

Glad everything is ok! It's hard to catch up when you're gone. Excited to read more when you're ready!

Totally get it...it can be really hard to "catch up" when you get behind on reading what everyone's up to! But we still want to hear all about your trip when you have time!! Take it one TR at a time...that's what I've been doing...say...I'll just catch up on one or two per "session" at the computer when you have time...it will take a while but you will see progress and it's fun too! Also, we won't judge if you just tell us about your trip and take your time doing replies and reading others lol (at least I know I won't lol)

Glad I found it! Now to get caught up since I wandered away from the DIS for the summer! I was following your Pre Trip before I left! Can't wait to see how the trip turned out!!!

Hello my dear friends!!! First off, a tremendous apology... I am so sorry I've been away for so long and I hope I didn't worry any of you. Thank you all for the lovely messages and overwhelming love. :goodvibes The reason for my absence has been a combination of things - my sister leaving and the resulting blues about that, being completely overwhelmed with how far behind I am with all of your TRs and not even knowing where to start to catch back up, everything with Rob, and just general life busyness. I hope to get my act together and rejoin with enthusiasm soon! 'Til then, please have patience with me :hug:

Also, during my "sabbatical," if any of you would like to friend me on facebook, please feel free to PM me! :goodvibes

Miss you all!!!!!! :grouphug:
COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, TRACY! I need to continue reading about your May trip! I need to read your comments on my insane PTR! I miss my #soulsister! Come baaaaaaaaaack! :hug:

Dang it, I keep checking this thread out thinking you've given a life update or something, but no. Just DIS'ers begging you to come back :rotfl2:

Since i'm here, I may as well join in on the begging.

P-p-p-please! (in my Roger Rabbit voice :rotfl2:)
Tracy, maybe we can have a contest to see which of us gets to our DISmeet first. :rotfl: Let's see, for you it's the next update, for me it's a couple more days of the trip...

I agree with Billie! You are very missed! :( Take whatever time you need to come back, as long as you promise to come back :)

I agree!!! Tracy come home! We miss you!

giphy.gif

Hi there, Tracy! I hope you're well!

I totally understand about taking a DIS-break - I haven't been on the DIS in more than two months and I've spent my quiet afternoon catching up. Sometimes we all need a break. :cloud9:

I look forward to your return soon! :goodvibes I plan to start the epic trip report within the next few days - as the first day includes my fantastic DIS-meet with you, I hope you return to comment! :D

Hello stranger, long time no see :teeth: hope you are well and everything is good.

I can't believe this is your first trip report, you're doing fantastic. Loving reading about your solo adventure, those F&GF treats look delish. Can't wait to read more :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter