PeopleMover is my kind of thrill ride! ~6/30: quick check in!

Page 10! OH MY I am slacking on all my TR's.. But i LOVE Living with the Land and i think i would ride it every day if i could, its a really nice relaxing ride but i just love it too!
Don't worry, I'm totally slacking on my TRs too... :sad2: Every time I log on, I'm just overwhelmed by the list of TRs wanting my attention :laughing:

I would absolutely ride LWTL each and every day if I could too :cloud9:

Finally getting to read and catch up!! [/QUOTE]
And hello to you! Yay for catching up! I need to catch up myself... but... isn't happening! I think because I'm subscribed to approximately 180,124,589 TRs :laughing:

Sounds like your first day is off to a wonderful start!!
It really was a great start! :thumbsup2

Love Disney water!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2
Totally agree!!!
Yay!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I saw some odd clothing and shoe choices on my recent trip. :confused3
Right?!?!?!

I LOVE that picture with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy - so cute!
Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Sigh, all that time wandering around World Showcase sounds just about perfect! Add in that lemon blueberry tart and you've got it all!
I was in heaven, trust me... :cloud9: Ahhh... to be back... :sad:

I'm a huge Living with the Land fan too! I find it very peaceful. And the water smell can't be beat!
Yay!!! Me too! Very peaceful indeed. Right?! Disney water is the best smell!

Very kind of Disney to fix you up with a nice boy - they really do think of everything!
They really do ::yes::

Great night shots of Epcot! We loved those sparkling sidewalks after Illuminations! Excited to read about your night at MK and a DIS meet!
Thank you!!! Aren't those sidewalks the best?! :thumbsup2

Hi Tracy!! :wave2:
Hi John!!! :wave2:

I love this meet and it's unfortunate that I've only been once. I either forget about the meet, forget my card, or both :laughing:
I know! That's always been my thing in the past :rotfl:

How did Minnie handle this??
At first she wasn't too thrilled but then I saw a look that read something like "always the bridesmaid, lady, aren't ya?" so I think she pitied me and brushed it off :laughing::laughing:

Great shot, but is that an awkward senior year picture I see on the wall in the background?
Haha! Actually I think it's my sister's college picture you see - I'm pretty sure my parents made her get it :laughing:

The Land smell > Disney water smell, but I enjoy Living with the Land as well. Next time you go, check out the Behind the Seeds tour. It's pretty interesting and "cheap" if I remember correctly.
Yes! I really want to do this. I actually thought about it this trip and should have :sad2: It's definitely "cheap" by Disney standards.

Great advice, I do this as well.
Wise minds, John...

As a fellow solo traveler, I look forward to the glimpse of my future and my beautiful cartoon wife.
:rotfl:

:( I still can't believe he's gone.
I know... :(

Saw it and liked it!
Awesome! :thumbsup2

Indeed!

Glad to see the theme of "Trees of Epcot" is still going strong :)
They sure are :laughing:

SUPER NOMS
Yepper!

How great your sister is visiting! I hope yall have a wonderful time!
Thank you!!! I'm SO excited!!! :goodvibes

How exciting that your sister is coming for a visit. Nice.
Thanks, Mary Ellen - I'm SO excited! She typically is able to visit twice a year so the whole family goes into "drop everything and spend as much time together" mode. :goodvibes

OK - working backwards - great day in Epcot! Yay for Soarin to ride right before your DIS meet.
It really was! And what better way to end my day at Epcot than on a ride on Soarin?! :thumbsup2

You got some yummy looking food offerings. Both of those desserts look amazing.
They really were! I have a whole mouth full of sweet teeth so desserts are always my fave! :laughing:

Cute pictures on Figment (which I haven't ridden in ages) and I also love your pics from Spaceship Earth. I like the tunnel picture and ...oh yeah....your new boyfriend!
Disney thinks of everything, don't they?! ;)

I love LWTL too! There is something about that ride that keeps you coming back for more.
Exactly!!!

I laughed over your drink comment - a little expense for not being an adult beverage, but it looks tastly all the same.
It really was delicious - I'd pay $6.50 again for it :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Never heard of the "popping" bubbles, or had them.
Neither had I! So imagine my surprise when I had one, um, pop! It just kinda bursts in your mouth. I could have done without it, to be honest :laughing:

No! I can't risk losing the few brain cells I have left!
"Oh, look. There's ponzi. He used to write TRs... Now he's a house plant."
:rotfl2:

#truth

You were too good for him anyway. He was so two dimensional. [/QUOTE]
You make a valid point. :thumbsup2

My dad is from there, so we've been quite a bit to visit my grandparents and aunts and uncles. My sister lived near Colchester...which is a beautiful area! I need to get back over there but it's so expensive traveling with my kids. I guess I'll just have to settle for England at the WS :)
Oh, that's awesome! If you must settle for England at the WS... that's still not a bad option :thumbsup2

I am loving that Visa/Mickey and Pals picture! I like how you have it framed in your apartment, like your other "family" pictures :) I plan on doing that next trip! I have had the Disney Visa for a while also and need to milk it!
Thank you!!! :goodvibes It was so fun getting it! Yep, the "gang" is part of the family, aren't they? :thumbsup2 You better get on that yourself! ::yes::

Great Update!! So, what is this magic you speak of about charging your phone while on a ride?? I have a smart phone and Keith and I were just talking about we fully expect them to die while at the parks. I was actually thinking about working in some "charging" time on our trip at some of charging stations that I know are around the parks. However, if I can take care of this while riding on Living with the Land...that is just a dream!! :)
I actually got the phone charger free from my travel agent. But I'm sure most electronics stores have one these days. It was crucial! Otherwise I couldn't have made it past 3pm with my battery life. :sad2:

By the way, I'm totally onboard (hahaha...get in onboard...it's a boat...ok nevermind) with Living with the Land...I absolutely adore this ride and I really can't explain why. It's always a must do while at Epcot (preferably a few times).
:laughing: I see what ya did there ;) I just love this ride!!!

I hope you enjoy your time with your sister. Fun Fact about me...my Mum is from England :)
Thank you!!! :goodvibes Oh, that IS a fun fact!!! :thumbsup2

All caught up again! :cutie:
Yay!!! :thumbsup2

I love love love your Epcot nighttime photos! :cloud9:
There's just something extra special about the parks at night... :cloud9:

Aww, they wanted to adopt you! That's cute! Families never want to adopt me, I'm too big and Shrek-like. :lovestruc
They were great but... there's a reason I travel solo peeps! Sometimes a girl needs some space :rotfl:

I love this!!!!!!! (I have that same frame, too!) :lovestruc
#soulsisters

OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST ME!!!! :eek:
Nope. :hug: Also, see about hashtag. :laughing:

Between Soarin', Living with the Land, Sunshine Seasons, and Garden Grill... I always end up spending a lot of time in this building. (It's a also a prime ECV charging spot, so it's fine for me!) :thumbsup2
Me too!!!

Whaaaaat! Disney always sticks me with some weird old lady! :confused3
It was the only time I saw my boyfriend... he must have a fear of commitment :laughing:

Yup :thumbsup2

Mmmm, I LOVED that thing! So tasty and different! :goodvibes
I was :cloud9: over that!

I loved this! Did you love it? The tart was good, but that blueberry fluff cream stuff on top was just dreamy! :cloud9:
I didn't love it, but - to be fair - I was about to burst and ate it anyway so... :upsidedow

Also typical! :laughing: Also, I can't see photos of the queue for Soarin' without hearing Patrick saying "Hell-oh!" Is that weird?
YES!!! [not "yes" to "is that weird" but yes to I do that too!] :thumbsup2

Neither had I! So imagine my surprise when I had one, um, pop! It just kinda bursts in your mouth. I could have done without it, to be honest :laughing:

:laughing: I could see how that might be a little disconcerting!

Great update!!
When I saw your photo ( the one in the Mickey frame ) I said to myself, I betcha @Elevationist has that frame too, 'cuz so do I!! :rotfl2: I completely forgot about the free character photo for Disney Visa card members! Must do next time
I love Soarin', I think my all time fav. ride at Epcot.
Beautiful photos of the flower gardens

Awesome PHoto from the Visa character meet. Our first trip to Disney, my kids (2 and 4 at the time) freaked out crying at Mickey and Pluto. So our free photo was a lovely group pic of just my wife and I.
Great photos of Flower and Garden too. So artsy fartsy lol

:laughing: I could see how that might be a little disconcerting!
Yup :laughing:

Great update!!
When I saw your photo ( the one in the Mickey frame ) I said to myself, I betcha @Elevationist has that frame too, 'cuz so do I!! :rotfl2: I completely forgot about the free character photo for Disney Visa card members! Must do next time
I love Soarin', I think my all time fav. ride at Epcot.
Beautiful photos of the flower gardens
Thanks!!! :goodvibes
:rotfl: on thinking Billie must have that frame as well :thumbsup2 It's such a cute one, isn't it?! Yes! Be sure to do this next time ::yes:: It was so fun.

Thanks! It's so easy to take great photos during that time of the year... everything is beautiful! Just look anywhere and take a picture and it turns out great! :thumbsup2

Awesome PHoto from the Visa character meet. Our first trip to Disney, my kids (2 and 4 at the time) freaked out crying at Mickey and Pluto. So our free photo was a lovely group pic of just my wife and I.
Great photos of Flower and Garden too. So artsy fartsy lol
Oh, no! :rotfl: At least you and your wife got a great photo of just the two of you :thumbsup2

Thanks!!! :laughing:

The difference is that mine is still sitting in it's box because I still need to pick a photo to display in it. Whoops! :rolleyes1
:rotfl:

I love your Visa Meet and Greet picture! I've had my card for several years and never gotten a picture, either. :eek: I'll have to change that one of these trips!

We rode Living with the Land several times during our trip, too. It's such a nice, relaxing ride.

I found our Soarin' waits with Fastpass were also on the long side. Perhaps they give away too many Fastpasses? :confused3

Have a wonderful time with your sister! :goodvibes I'll be seeing mine again tomorrow for Father's Day!

You're certainly packing a lot into your first Disney day! :thumbsup2

I love your Visa Meet and Greet picture! I've had my card for several years and never gotten a picture, either. :eek: I'll have to change that one of these trips!
Thanks, Jenny! :goodvibes Yes, be sure to do that next trip! ::yes::

We rode Living with the Land several times during our trip, too. It's such a nice, relaxing ride.
It really is :cloud9:

I found our Soarin' waits with Fastpass were also on the long side. Perhaps they give away too many Fastpasses? :confused3
I'm thinking that may be it... I couldn't believe how long some of the "FP" lines were! :faint:

Have a wonderful time with your sister! :goodvibes I'll be seeing mine again tomorrow for Father's Day!
Thank you!!! She gets in today!!! I can hardly contain myself :hyper::hyper::hyper: I hope you and Anika had a nice time with your dad :goodvibes

You're certainly packing a lot into your first Disney day! :thumbsup2
I really did! And there's so much more to come before the first day is wrapped up!

I just wanted to pop in and say :wave: since I rarely get here anymore (and I don't want to miss any of your updates).

I just wanted to pop in and say :wave: since I rarely get here anymore (and I don't want to miss any of your updates).
Hi Kathy!!! :wave2: You haven't missed a thing! I haven't been on much these past couple weeks (various reasons, the first of which you can guess). Also, my sister just arrived from England so I've been spending each moment I can with her :goodvibes Hope all is well with you :hug: Thanks for checking in!

Oh my G. :earseek: How the heck did I get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far behind??? I haven't had any alerts so I'm blaming the DIS. Yeah totally the DIS's fault! ::yes::

I am gonna have to get caught back up since this is now up to page 11 and I have no idea where I was! I will be back and I will try and keep up this time!
:rainbow:

Oh my G. :earseek: How the heck did I get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far behind??? I haven't had any alerts so I'm blaming the DIS. Yeah totally the DIS's fault! ::yes::

I am gonna have to get caught back up since this is now up to page 11 and I have no idea where I was! I will be back and I will try and keep up this time!
:rainbow:
Hey there!!! Absolutely no worries - I'm ridiculously behind on everyone's myself. You'll have plenty of time to get caught up before my next update... it won't be for another couple weeks. :laughing:

Hey everyone!!! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... I promise! I wanted to check in quick and let you all know that I've been having a fabulous time with my sister :goodvibes She's home for nearly two more weeks and I'm planning to spend every second I can with her when I'm not working. So... I'll be back then to catch up on all your TRs/PTRs and update my own! :rotfl:'Til then... see ya real soon! I hope everyone is doing well. :goodvibes

See ya when you get back!! It's all good...we are used to people coming and going on this DIS lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter