PeopleMover is my kind of thrill ride! ~6/30: quick check in!

So glad you are having a great time with your sister. Enjoy every second! We will be here when you are ready to update :)

Hey everyone!!! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... I promise! I wanted to check in quick and let you all know that I've been having a fabulous time with my sister :goodvibes She's home for nearly two more weeks and I'm planning to spend every second I can with her when I'm not working. So... I'll be back then to catch up on all your TRs/PTRs and update my own! :rotfl:'Til then... see ya real soon! I hope everyone is doing well. :goodvibes
I can relate to this, I recently did a bit of a DIS disappearing act myself! Now I'm frantically trying to get caught up... Thanks for not updating! :lmao:

Glad to know you are enjoying your time with your sister. I'm off to Disney on Friday, but will look for an update when I return around the 19th.

Hi Tracy! It's been forever! I totally get what you mean with being busy. I Due ot my busy schedule, especially graduating from high school, I haven't even started my TR yet! I plan on starting very soon though.

I am enjoying your TR very much! You tried so many great things at F&G, its bringing me back to being there during that beautiful time. You also look very lovely in the selfies you have shown us so far! Your smile lights up the page! :goodvibes

Enjoy the rest of your time with your sister, I look forward to hearing more about your magical time!:wizard:

Hi Tracy! :wave2: I finally finished your PTR and read through your TR! I am glad your sister is in (some of it is selfish as I was able to get caught up) and hope you guys are having so much fun. I am loving all your pictures and the food looks delish! I love SE and Living with the Land...can't wait to hear more about your trip and so sorry that your "remedies" didn't work but like you said you were still at Disney!!!

Hi Tracey! Just popping in to say hello! :) I hope you are enjoying your time with your family!

Hello my dear friends!!! First off, a tremendous apology... I am so sorry I've been away for so long and I hope I didn't worry any of you. Thank you all for the lovely messages and overwhelming love. :goodvibes The reason for my absence has been a combination of things - my sister leaving and the resulting blues about that, being completely overwhelmed with how far behind I am with all of your TRs and not even knowing where to start to catch back up, everything with Rob, and just general life busyness. I hope to get my act together and rejoin with enthusiasm soon! 'Til then, please have patience with me :hug:

Also, during my "sabbatical," if any of you would like to friend me on facebook, please feel free to PM me! :goodvibes

Miss you all!!!!!! :grouphug:

I miss you Tracy!! Also I wrote about our meet on my TR a few posts back. Link to it here.
Looking forward to seeing your posts again!

Okay, I think I know what the problem is here...you are clearly procrastinating on writing about your meet with me. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::laughing:

No, I know that life gets in the way of the DIS - I'm a bit behind right now too. Just do what you can when you can - it's not a contest. And, besides, I move so slowly on my TRs (yep, still on Day 1 ::yes::) that it makes me feel better when I find others who aren't cranking them out like it's their job. :goodvibes

Hello my dear friends!!! First off, a tremendous apology... I am so sorry I've been away for so long and I hope I didn't worry any of you. Thank you all for the lovely messages and overwhelming love. :goodvibes The reason for my absence has been a combination of things - my sister leaving and the resulting blues about that, being completely overwhelmed with how far behind I am with all of your TRs and not even knowing where to start to catch back up, everything with Rob, and just general life busyness. I hope to get my act together and rejoin with enthusiasm soon! 'Til then, please have patience with me :hug:

Also, during my "sabbatical," if any of you would like to friend me on facebook, please feel free to PM me! :goodvibes

Miss you all!!!!!! :grouphug:

Hi Tracy! :wave2:

So nice to hear from you again... even if it's just a quick hello.
I knew you were busy with your sister and was patiently awaiting your return, so wasn't worried.
(Well... not too much...)

I don't really facebook (I have an account... check it religiously two or three times a year), but...
People I like keep asking if I'm on the darned thing!
Maybe...

I don't really facebook (I have an account... check it religiously two or three times a year), but...
People I like keep asking if I'm on the darned thing!
Maybe...

Come join us...easier to keep up than on the Disney forums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter