Personalized Camper Sign

The wood was not stained when we got it. DH stained it this color. :D
fc31a113.jpg

Hope this comes out ok!!

I was at Clear Springs federal compground in Mississippi once and the people across from had a Coleman pop up and pulling it with a Chevy S-10 Blazer. Their wooden sign at their campsite had their name of couse and was also was a two piece sign. It was a S-10 Blazer towing a Coleman pop up. Same colors as their actual vehicles. It was pretty cool. I asked the man who made this for him and he told me that he made it. I really looked good.

Originally posted by Colleen A.
The wood was not stained when we got it. DH stained it this color. :D
fc31a113.jpg

Hope this comes out ok!!

And this was made a MK by Splash Mountain? wow...it's nice. You don't remember how much you paid for it do you?

I would love one with Mickey or Minnie on it.

I believe it was something like $5 per letter. There were different sized 'signs' as well, depending on how much you wanted to have written on it. :) I was talking to the kids last night and they remember seeing the stand when we were there in Dec. They said it is by the "hot dog stand" (kids, they never forget food! :rolleyes: ). I remember watching people waiting for Country Bear Jamboree when we were picking the sign up.

Hope this helps!! :bounce:

Colleen, if I may ask, how do you hang it from your trailer? I don't even want to bother with the fun lights you hang from your awning. (Although I think they look so fun!) Do you have a portable post or actually hang it from the trailer? :D

We hang it from the camper itself. If you look closely at the photo, you'll see 2 metal loops DH screwed into the top of the sign. He attached a small chain to the 2 loops. We can either hang it from the cup holder type hook he attached to the camper, or if we don't open up the front awning (the ones that cover the front window when the camper is being towed), you can hang it from the wing nuts that hold that closed. Can you follow that? I'm not the best at giving instructions!! :jester:

Maybe this will help!! :) Here is DD outside our camper!! Like the Mickey wreath I made?? :p

fc2f0374.jpg

I have GOT to learn how to use this digital camera of mine!!! :rolleyes: Thanks for pulling those up for me! Yet another idea waiting to be executed!! :D

Hey, if I can do this, you KNOW it can't be hard!!! :smooth: I am somewhat electronically challenged!! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter