** Picture of the Day 3 **

i-63nqwbz-XL.jpg
:tink:

Well consider yourself lucky! My bird was in Yellowstone NP. We have birds in our trees around here but they are very, very skittish![/QUOTE]

This dude is getting a little to brave for me! :eek: It was okay when he'd stay in the back third of our acre lot but he's moving closer to the house now and if he decides to "dive bomb" me when I'm in the pool I'll have a heart attack! :faint: He's HUGE! :rotfl: :tink:

Beautiful bird and don't worry - he'll take care of your varmints.[/QUOTE]

Have noticed a few less squirrels stealing the pecans off my trees :goodvibes but wish this guy would venture out a little more in the neighborhood! My niece lives directly behind me and she had to quickly roundup her small granddaughters and pets last evening when she saw a 4 1/2 foot rattlesnake crawl out from under her car! :scared1: :tink:

Future And Past
June 18, 2018

I love finding views of other "Lands" or attractions peaking through. Though each Land has its own special feel, I think seeing tidbits of other Lands adds to the magic of Disneyland.

“I don’t want the public to see the world they live in while they’re in the Park. I want them to feel they’re in another world.” - Walt Disney

43320390754_3ce4da9722_h.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter