• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 3.0 - 06/24/2012

Well Crap! Our flight lands at 12:14 p.m. It is going to be nuts trying to get to WDW.

President Obama will be speaking around 1 p.m. Friday. Air Force One will land at Orlando International Airport at about 12:15 p.m. Friday and is scheduled to depart at 3 p.m. Neither the morning nor afternoon rush hours should be severely affected by his motorcade.

State Road 528, Interstate 4 and other smaller roads inside Disney are likely to be affected by the motorcades, but law enforcement would not provide information about specific routes because of security concerns.

Well Crap! Our flight lands at 12:14 p.m. It is going to be nuts trying to get to WDW.

Yup- it looks like you have that timed just perfectly! ;)
Good luck in you travels in Orlando. I hope it isn't too terrible.

Today's is my last work day as well- then packing in earnest tomorrow. We don't leave until Saturday. Staying the night at the MCO Hyatt.

See everyone real soon!!!! :cool1:

We're headed to the airport then relax in the Sky Club until flight time.

I've tried out the sky club in Orlando. Loved it.

Anyway need to get off these boards. I've got 3 hrs to try and pack as much stuff as I can, plus do the laundry. Starting out with my hand luggage, then suitcases. Will try with the clothes and shoes. Will make a list so I don't overpack. Need room to bring things back. Byron doesn't want to travel with a check in suitcase, so I'll use his suitcase allowance (since it's free checkin with Delta credit card).
My last day of work will be tonight.
Tomorrow- catch up on some shut eye in the am, then hair and nail day. More packing.
Do chores. Phone calls . Mail and newspapers on hold. book cab. etc, etc.
Saturday morning,finish packing last minute. Take dogs Xena and Zeus paw: to the kennels in Ossining, come back home get the cab for airport. Will be in Bay Lake towers Saturday night.
Use rental car from MCO to drive to port :drive:, board the ship :boat: and take a deep breath and hope I don't get one of my relief migraines....:upsidedow

Brenda

BTW
in case anyone still needs that Palo or Remmy dinner, it's available on day 2.

Brenda
Safe travels All

Work week is done, tomorrow is all about running errands and dropping the fur babies at my parents. We are heading out tomorrow evening. Looking forward to getting to BLT tomorrow night. I'm still trying to convince my DH that we need to head out to MK tomorrow night for EMH.

Pete said we had to(not really), so we placed an order with The Perfect Gift for a basket and a case of water(less than the DCL prices)!!!! Can't wait for Sunday:dance3:

Nikkisplosion 2.0

:rotfl2:

Finally all packed...again. I had to re-do everything because my suitcase was way too heavy. It looks like I'm only getting three hours of sleep tonight. Up early at 3 am!

See you all soon! Be sure to say hi! :banana:

I am not ready :( working now too. I have clothes everywhere ready to go lol Soooo much to do and not a minute to spare :confused3

I will be doing NOTHING for 10 days so hey can't complain!

Wishing everyone safe travels!! Can't wait to see you all!! :woohoo:

We are still packing as well, its about 10 pm here in AZ and we have to be up by 130 am to get ready to head to the airport in the morning!!

Here in Orlando! Lots of buzz about the president's arrival. Apparently he is getting in earlier than expected and they're re-routing some of the ME buses.*

Spent a little over 14 hours at Hollywood Studios yesterday. I'm just relaxing weigh some cereal and iced frapp. My youngest , who spent all day with me, is still passed out on the bed! Guess she can't run with the big dogs yet.

Think we will spend the day at kidani relaxing, then world showcase later.

I was able to purchase a set of Kevin Kidney Jody Dailey boxed plates set today at the Art of Animation Store. There is four in the set and I am going to try to have one signed and donate it to Kathy and Theresa's auction. I have two extra if anyone would be interested in them just PM me and we can meet up on the ship.

AHHHHH!!!!! Can I just get on the darn plane????!!!!!

Gotta do a final check to make sure we have everything necessary packed and in our carry ons. My personal and other carry on are all set. Brian and I need to go through all of our paperwork and print out boarding passes at 9pm for tomorrow night. Printed our online check-in for BWV for after the cruise.

Work seemed endless this afternoon and I'm trying to get laundry done! I will breathe the biggest sigh of relief when we land in Orlando tomorrow night around midnight! I hope I can sleep tonight! We're so used to get up at the crack of dawn to drive to the airport that tomorrow will just seem strange!

The girls' have their recital at noon, have to arrive at 11. The recital is close to 3 hours long. We will then come home and remove make up and have the kids shower and then wait for the limo/SUV to come at 6pm for our 8:55 pm flight. We're staying at MCO/Hyatt and then FL Tours will pick us up at 10am to take us to the port on Sunday! Our first stop is the bar and then heading to the spa to hopefully make me a massage appt! After giving about 20 massages in the past 2 weeks, I'm really ready for my own massage! Hoping to try the bamboo massage to try something different otherwise I'll settle for whatever I can get!

Time to finalize things!!!!

TTFN :tigger:

We are going to the D23 event tomorrow at The Studios! Then I think to Yeehaw Bob tomorrow night. Then we will see you on The Dream on Sunday! Oh my goodness, I can't believe we are almost there!:banana:

We're on the road! Just finishing dinner in NC after epic traffic in VA. Onward through the night! :)

XO
Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter