Points For Rents: ALL SOLD. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are rooms available. Standard room 50 points.........preferred 58 points

3 rooms at SSR standard-107....preferred-131.....tree house villas-142

Aulani ocean view-207........Riviera preferred 188.....OKW-116

copper creek cabin-341....Poly bungalow-429

Is anything available at any of the Disney World Resorts for the week of 09/20-09/25? We have three adults, one child (5), and two free kiddos (2 and 1). We can pay today, just trying to find something. Willing to split time between resorts if needed for availability.

I have rooms at SSR that I can get today. 1 BR standard view-110......preferred view-130.
There are other resorts open also, but they are beyond my 7 month window. I'm able to book up to Sept 6th for those other resorts.

Are there any two bedrooms available? If so how many points are those? I think we have to have a 5 person room.

Yes there are some rooms 2BR standard-150.....preferred-185.....tree house villas-195. Again this is SSR only

I need 5 point transferred for SSR for November 2020. Please let me know if you have any points available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter