Polynesian Noise question

Amy you will have a great time at the Polynesian. We heard more noise because we we in our room more often because of naps. BTW I think you would prefer a room in the Niue longhouse. It' closer to the volcano pool and the GCH. That would be my first bet if we weren't staying in the Hawaii longhouse.

The volcano pool is only a building away, you go by the quiet pool, by Samoa & Niue and the volcano pool is on the other side, on they map, it seems like a long walk, but it really isn't, except like I said before, when you're returning from a long day and have to walk over to Captain Cook's with your mug!!!

If you're going to be spending a lot of time in the volcano pool, you may want to look into Niue. Have you checked out Steve's site yet? http://tikiman2001.homestead.com it's a great site,

I was a CBR relocatee when they decided to close the CBR to renovate the restaurant area. I came across Steve's site and lived by it!! His site is why I decided to ask for Tokelau.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter