POP's latest&greatest Frig Swap (still have openings)

Hi disneydaz- I cannot PM you with my private info ( re. swap request for 3-28-09 until 4-03-09 until I have sent 10 messages??? Dont want to put my real name and tel. # on a thread. So Im a bit perplexed! Sorry to pester you-trav-lynn

It's either 6 or 10 (I can't remember which) So you can send me your info after you post a few more replies. How about checking out some Trip Reports and posting a comment? You'll have enough in no time. And I agree about posting your info here, wait until you have enough posts to send me a PM.

I'll pencil you in to hold the dates and you can send me your info when you have your posts up. :goodvibes

Hi everyone. I got a few messages last night from dlpcarden. She was concerned bacause she wasn't able to make contact with squirrel to make the swap. She was finally able to meet with squirrel and now has the 2 coffee makers, fridge, fan, and toaster so all is well. :)

dlpcarden, sorry I wasn't here when you called :confused3 , I was actually at Disneyland all day yesterday (I know, I'm crazy:scared1: ). I renewed our passes yesterday and got alot more pictures taken to add to my WDW CD! :goodvibes Anyway, I'm sorry you had such trouble connecting with squirrel, but I'm glad you finally did. (Even if it was close to 11 p.m. EST).

Quick point to all swappers, if you won't have a cel phone with you for making contact at WDW you should make definite plans as to where and when to make the swaps. I too had a little difficulty making the swap with squirrel since our plans the last night changed and we didn't get back to our room til after 11 p.m. on our last night. I had left her a message earlier in the day and she called me back when we were out. She left me a message that she would be picking up the fridge between 7:30-8 a.m. the next morning. I just had to make sure I was up and dressed before she (actually her neighbor) picked everything up, and everything was ready to go. (Had to make my DMom one last cup of Senseo. ;)

So, to wrap up, if you don't have a cel phone, please make definite time and place arrangements. It'll make everyone's life easier. :yay: (and save on those long distance phone calls)

We'll be at WDW Sept 28-Oct 1 -- Is there a fridge available?? :confused3 It would sure help out with baby bottles and sippys :thumbsup2

i just contacted the person before me and after me to finalize the swap plans for my leg of the swap
10/28/08-11/03/08
so excited we leave in 30days!!!

i just contacted the person before me and after me to finalize the swap plans for my leg of the swap
10/28/08-11/03/08

Thanks tipsy-you've earned a :) Have a great trip!

bizzymom said:
We'll be at WDW Sept 28-Oct 1 -- Is there a fridge available?? It would sure help out with baby bottles and sippys

Sorry bizzymom, those dates aren't available. :sad2:

Current list now on page 75, top of page.

I had requested a refrigerator for 2/5 to 2/10/09 and my name is on the list in the post dated 9/12/08. However, in today's post, the refrigerator is available from 1/25 to 2/10 and I am not mentioned. May I still have it for that period of time?
Thank you
cwostmark:confused3 :confused:

I had requested a refrigerator for 2/5 to 2/10/09 and my name is on the list in the post dated 9/12/08. However, in today's post, the refrigerator is available from 1/25 to 2/10 and I am not mentioned. May I still have it for that period of time?
Thank you
cwostmark:confused3 :confused:

Sorry, with all the stuff I had to do after I got home I missed the fact that I didn't put you down. I need you to send me (by PM) your full name, ressie #, check in date (put in title line) and contact # at WDW. Then I can put you down as confirmed.

You don't have enough posts yet to send a PM so I suggest you read some Trip Reports, etc. and posts a few comments. Then you can PM me. Thanks.

We had a great trip! :cloud9: I'm still adding photos to my CD. I added 30 more days to my PP account. Going to Disneyland tomorrow (10/22)

List relocated to page 77

10/28/08-11/03/08

Since you are confirmed to give the fridge and so forth on the 3rd, I will be waiting for a call or swap when I arrive. if I am not there yet I will be by 6:00PM and have grocerys being delivered then. if you are going to be in the park, please leave it with my info at guest services, or we can plan a face to face meet that evening. thanks.

Since you are confirmed to give the fridge and so forth on the 3rd, I will be waiting for a call or swap when I arrive. if I am not there yet I will be by 6:00PM and have grocerys being delivered then. if you are going to be in the park, please leave it with my info at guest services, or we can plan a face to face meet that evening. thanks.

You really need to do an in-person swap. I'm going to insist on it. Since your dates overlap this shouldn't be a problem. The arrangements were always that the swap would be made, in person, on 11/3 p.m.

Yes, it can be a little frustrating to meet up. On my last night I wasn't able to contact squirrel and left her a message in her room. She called while we were out. We didn't get back until midnight and I didn't want to call her back that late. I had to get early the next a.m. to make sure I was up by the time he arrived to pick everything up. This was a little bit of a hassle but let's remember that we are all saving money and a little inconvenience is worth it.

So, tipsytrtle and gram2toboys, you need to make arrangements to do the exchange on the evening of the 3rd, as originally agreed to, IN PERSON. Remember, THE ONLY WAY THIS SWAP WILL CONTINUE WITH ALL ITEMS INTACT, INC. THE FAN, TOASTER, COFFEE MAKER, AND FRIDGE IS TO MEET IN PERSON. Even 1 hour at Luggage Services is a risk-things have a way of going MIA really quick.

Thanks.

You really need to do an in-person swap. I'm going to insist on it. Since your dates overlap this shouldn't be a problem. The arrangements were always that the swap would be made, in person, on 11/3 p.m.

Yes, it can be a little frustrating to meet up. On my last night I wasn't able to contact squirrel and left her a message in her room. She called while we were out. We didn't get back until midnight and I didn't want to call her back that late. I had to get early the next a.m. to make sure I was up by the time he arrived to pick everything up. This was a little bit of a hassle but let's remember that we are all saving money and a little inconvenience is worth it.

So, tipsytrtle and gram2toboys, you need to make arrangements to do the exchange on the evening of the 3rd, as originally agreed to, IN PERSON. Remember, THE ONLY WAY THIS SWAP WILL CONTINUE WITH ALL ITEMS INTACT, INC. THE FAN, TOASTER, COFFEE MAKER, AND FRIDGE IS TO MEET IN PERSON. Even 1 hour at Luggage Services is a risk-things have a way of going MIA really quick.

Thanks.

I agree . I fly in at 4:00 and will hopefully get to the motel by 5:00 and my grocerys delivered by then. since the parks close real early on that Monday I will be at the motel until we leave for dinner at 6:00 for our reservation at 7:00 ( at the rainforest cafe :)

Would like to use the refrigerator from March 19th through the 26th, 2009.

Thanks for all you do to keep this going!

Iluvjimny :thanks:

Would like to use the refrigerator from March 19th through the 26th, 2009.

Thanks for all you do to keep this going!

Iluvjimny :thanks:

You got it-send me... you know what I need and I'll put you in as confirmed. Welcome back. :goodvibes

sleepingbeautyalways said:
I am looking to participate in a fridge swap 12/28-1/4. Any openings???

Sorry those dates are taken by CharacterFan. :confused3

so i am a newbie and the board won't let me send a pm until i post 10 times! i would love to use the fridge for january 2 to the 7th. i know it is booked until the 4th - that is ok. let me know how you want me to get u my info. thanks

so i am a newbie and the board won't let me send a pm until i post 10 times! i would love to use the fridge for january 2 to the 7th. i know it is booked until the 4th - that is ok. let me know how you want me to get u my info. thanks

You can use it from the 4th to the 7th.:goodvibes You can get your posts up (a quick way is to read trip reports and make a nice comment) then you can send me your information by PM. Full name, ressie #, check in date, and contact # at WDW.

I will pencil you in as once you get your posts up and send me your info-I'll confirm you. :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter