POP's latest&greatest Frig Swap (still have openings)

REVISED 11/4 8:40 a.m. pst

(11/2) I will be starting a new thread for this swap within the next few days. That way I can edit the first post (listing) and make it easier for all to find their dates. Since brymolmom started this thread I can't edit the title, or the first post. To find the current thread click on link in my signature. Thanks.

YOU'VE FOUND IT-THIS IS THE CURRENT LIST. ALL AVAILABLES ARE LISTED IN RED.

DONE COMPLETED TO DATE: I should remove all these names from my post but I like to look at all the swappers who've participated!
2006 Dizneydaz 9/9 to 9/19/2006I'm Going Back in Sept-free DDP! I am the one in charge-address PMs to me-Thanks
Brymolmom 9/19 to 9/26 Disneyfan551 9/26 to 9/30 Bfila 9/30 to 10/7 Disneyfreek 10/12 to 10/15 jeni1072 10/15to 10/21 Brattink 10/21 to 10/27 Luvchefmic 10/27 to 11/17 Zane_Anthony 11/17 to 11/23 Popisme 11/23 to 11/26 Fire14 11/27 to 12/5 Bbangel 12/5 to 12/10 Zoie 12/10 to 12/16 MARY-IN-OH 12/16 to 12/20 rx2755 12/22 to 12/30 Tishke 12/31 to 1/5/2007
2007 LindaBabe 1/5 to 1/11 Kelian 1/11 to 1/17 TheWags 1-17-07 to 1-20-07 Ddccss 1-20-07 to 1-30-07 Fabooliss 1-30 to 2-8 Sandi 2-9 to 2-17 Mandysmom 2-17 to 2-24 Letsbgoofy 2/24 to 2/26busylilnurse 2/26 to 3/2scgustin3/4 to 3/7 A Mickeyfan 3/7 to 3/11 janjandis 3/11 to 3/18 Pooh's Pal 3/21-early to 3/27 luvdisneyalways 3/31 to 4/6 momof2disprincesses 4/6 to 4/10 rockin rep 4/10 tp 4/14 Tinker 4/15 to 4/21 KimTinVA 4/22 to 4/27 kytiam 4/27 to 5/1 DISNEYLOVER70 5/3 to 5/10 Cruiser1969 5/10 to 5/20 wdwfamilyinIL 5/20 to 5/26resiii 5/26 to 5/28 (MIA) qv09vvp 5/28 to 6/2 shannon1219 6/2 to 6/8 karla63 6/8 to 6/11 THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!; champsievert 6/11 to 6/19Wendaeh 6/23 to 7/1 (2) PAdisMOM 7/1 to 7/5 Born 2B a Princess 7-8 to 7-13 shellbelle 7/14 to 7/19 5boyz 7/21to 8/4 lynnebla 8/5 to 8/11 Diamond_Girls 8/11 to 8/17 disnut1149 8/18 to 8/25 4everluvDisney 8/25 to 9/6Dizneydaz 9/6 to 9/16 ME AGAIN! mickeyhat(9/16) 9/18 to 9/24 (2) shanhop 9/24 to 9/30 Fire14 10/3 to 10/7 (return engagement)ILuvJimny 10/7 to 10/19 firesongmd 10/19 to 10/24 PooohBear 11-1 to 11-7 tiggercrazy 11/15-11/22pubugg11-28 to 12-1Milobaby 12/1 to 12/8 bearybubba 12/9 to 12/12 mitcham 12/12 to 12/19 ksloane 12/19 to 12/30 MIA
2008Charleyann 1-1-08 to 1-5 MIA kristenhh 1-5 to 1-11 FOUND IT blessedby3 1-11-08 to 1-21-08 BrerRabbit_fan1-21-08 to 1-25-08 Thanks for surprise! loud-frog1/26/08 - 2/2/08 curtessey 2/2 to 2/10 Princess Steph 2/11 to 2/15 kat3668 2/28 to 3/5 iluvwesties 3/5 to 3/9 janjandis 3/9 to 3/17 Return Engagement disneybride2010 3/17 to 3/21kev97rach 3/21 to 3/27 shezfrombermuda 3/27 to 4/1 SleepingBeautyMom 4/1 to 4/7 ncmuir 4/7 to 4/11 sbray4/11 to 4/18 ShellyShell 4/18/08 to 4/26/08 valleygirl 4/26/08 to 4/30/08 redwingfan3991 4/30 to 5/5 jngwright 5/5 to 5/10 poteat_3177 5/10 to 5/15 nsudisneyrep 5/15/to 5/20 Caboosey 5/20 to 5/24 hockeywidow 5/24 to 6/1mickeysbutler6/2 to 6/10 Mel2421 6/10 to 6/16 graceandemmasmom 6/16 to 6/24 Added toaster.msfredna 6/24 to 7/1 lynette j in la 7/1 to 7/7 Jchance 7/7 to 7/15 plutos fan 7/17 to 7/26 mellgonzales 7/26 to 8/1 rvikes1 8/2 to 8/9 rumrunnergirl 8/10 to 8/13 just2girls1 8/13 to 8/20 lynndeeloonurse 8/20 to 8/24 Tanya90210 8/24 to 9/2 Dizneydaz 9/2 to 9/11 ADDED FAN, PICKED UP 2 COFFEE MAKERS squirrel9/11 to 9/17 dlpcarden 9/17 to 9/28 DisneyDeeva 9/28 to 10/5AZMIckeyFans 10/5 to 10/13 coolsek 10/13 to 10/20 madxhatter 10/20 to 10/24Tinker Belle 10/24 to 10/28

107 families!, and counting! (WE MADE IT PAST 100! It was me, how cool was that!) @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
********CURRENT LIST********
please check here for openings before PM'ing me or posting request, thanks.

This is the current list-please ignore all others.

tipsytrtle 10/28 to 11/4 Confirmed :) THERE NOW!

NOW AVAILABLE- 11/4 to 11/8 HURRY, NEED TO FILL FAST OR IT GOES INTO STORAGE. :confused3
Cruz Family 11/8 to 11/16 Confirmed 1/2 :) NEXT

ANOTHER RECENT OPENING-I know have 11/16 to 11/29 OPEN! I need to fill some of this to keep things going. PM me if you are interested.

Grumpy's Gal 11/29 to 12/3 Confirmed RECENT CHANGE

12/3 to 12/4 AVAILABLE IN STORAGE? RECENT CHANGE

A :) by your name means you've told me you've made your arrangements. If you don't see one by your name, or only a 1/2, make sure you let me know about 3 weeks before you leave that all is arranged-thank you!

wardfamily1 12/4 to 12/12 p.m. Confirmed You made it into the light!
aquaticmom 12/12 to 12/16 Confirmed
skhermsmeyer 12/16 to 12/20 Confirmed (2)
jls886 12/20 to 12/28 Confirmed RECENT CHANGE

AVAILABLE 12/28 to 1/15/09
RECENT CHANGE Need to fill some of this to continue into 2009

AND IN THE CROSS THEIR FINGERS SECTION

vcr 1/15/09 to 1/19 Confirmed

AVAILABLE 1/19/09 to 1/21
RECENT CHANGE

Fire14 late 1/21/09 or early 1/22/09 to 1/25/09 p.m./early 1-26 Confirmed Three peat

frosty mom1/25/09 to 1/31 Penciled in RECENT CHANGE

IN STORAGE 1/31 to 2/1

Amboo2/1 to 2/2-2/6 Confirmed
cwostmark2/5 (very late) or early 2/6 to 2/10 Confirmed

gymjenn2 2/10 to 2/15 (or 2/14 p.m.) Confirmed

AVAILABLE 2/14 p.m. or 2/15 a.m. to 3/19

ILuvJimny 3/19 to 3/26 Confirmed RECENT CHANGE return engagment!

AVAILABLE 3/26 to 3/28

trav-lynn 3/28 to 4/3 penciled in

AVAILABLE 4/3 to 4/10

dan lboley 4/10 to 4/18 Penciled in RECENT CHANGE

AVAILABLE 4/18 to 8/26

#1Disfann 8/26 to 9/5 Penciled in RECENT CHANGE

AVAILABLE 9/5 to 9/08 (maybe a day or two longer)

9/08 to 9/25 BLOCKING FOR ME-I am holding these dates for myself-once my dates
are known for sure I will post here. This won't be until sometime next year-April or ??

dlpcarden 9/25/09 to 10/04/09 penciled in RECENT CHANGE return engagment!

squirrel 10/4 to 10/15 penciled in RECENT CHANGE return engagment!

NEWS AND UPDATES

10-27-08 Heard from madxhatter (thanks!) that she only received the fridge and (broken) toaster from Luggage Services. The fan and coffee maker are MIA. :confused3 I sent coolsek a PM and I'm trying to track things down. Will update as soon as I know anything. Once again, this reiterates that if at all possible you need to do in-person swaps. Otherwise things go MIA. It's possible that our other items are still at Luggage Services-maybe the next swapper can locate them with info I hope to receive from coolsek.

10-5-08 Everything is all going well! We still have the smaller fridge, coffee maker, fan, and toaster.

NEWEST NEWS-We got home late last night (9-11) and had a great trip. The swap still has the smaller fridge but it was plenty big enough for us. The shelf is missing. I added a baking soda fridge odor thing inside. 2, 2 liter bottles, 1- 1/2 gal. milk, and at least 3 water bottles fit easily in it. I also picked up the standard 12 c. coffee maker. There is still a toaster with the fridge and I added a table top fan (16") to the swap.

I also taped to the sides of the fridge itself, not the box, a list of all the swappers until the end of the year with another note saying that if your name doesn't appear on this list, and you are not part of the Dizneydaz swap, then you have the wrong fridge and to please return it to Luggage Services so our swap may continue. This list was current as of 9-1, but anyone added since will not be on the list.

REVISED-Check availables below! All available dates shown in red! If your dates are taken, please don't request them. It fills up my PMs-you would be surprised how many times I have to go through and purge! Thanks :goodvibes

See FAQ below list for questions you may have. Please check for any questions you mave have before sending a PM. Thanks. Most answers are below.

FAQ

What size is the fridge? How much will it hold?
Same size as POP rents.

UPDATE-as of 8/10 we currently are back to the smaller fridge.

Our current fridge as of 9-11-08
fridge_9594.jpg

9/12/08 FYI-fridge/freezer tempature-The temp control on the fridge is pretty sensitive. When I got it the fridge was warm so I started it on #5. After awhile I moved it to 6-7(colder) after a few days things in the fridge compartment started to freezer (milk, etc.) so I turned it back to 5ish. The freezer started to defrost so I put it back around 6. This seemed to be the best temp. But the water bottles in the freezer may not freeze at this temp. This was fine for us as it was only really hot a few days and we didn't really need the water frozen, plus it makes them heavier to carry. If the fridge is still cold when you get it leave it on the temp on the dial. You can adjust it after it reaches temp. by listening to the fridge as you turn the dial. 1 is warmest, higher numbers colder. So, if it starts to get to cold turn the dial down until you hear a click. Then turn it a little past that. The same goes in reverse if you need it to be colder.

POP continues to give out a different fridge if they can't locate the correct one. I have no problem with that as long as we get a fridge to use. POP has been more than understanding about all the swaps going on. Fridge, coffee pots, room decorations, and otherwise.

What happens after you tell me my dates are available?
I'll send you a PM, or post on this thread, if your dates are available and at that time I will pencil you in. Then I'll need you to send me (by PM) your full name, ressie #, check-in date, and a contact phone number (while you're at WDW if you'll have a phone, otherwise your home number) I need your number in case I need to contact you if there are any problems with the swap. I will then change you to confirmed. If you could put your dates in the title of your PMs it would make it easier for me. Thanks.

Then what?
Then you (I do not arrange swaps) will need to contact the swappers, before and after, you to exchange information and arrange the swap. If your swap is months away I suggest waiting awhile before you make arrangements (ADDED-but I would strongly suggest at least making contact to make sure the swappers before, and after you, are still participating. Some of these dates have been reserved for months and recently a swapper who reserved last Oct. failed to participate, and failed to notify anyone. So, my suggestion is to just send a short PM introducing yourself, etc. and then when your time gets closer, to make arrangement-even if it's just to exchange cel phone #'s to make contact when there). You should have everything set up 1-2 weeks before the swapper in front of you arrives. Hopefully, if your dates overlap, you can arrange a personal handoff and keep the fridge out of storage. An in-person swap is strongly suggested! This is the only way to keep the fridge from going MIA! I realize that you are having a wonderful time on vacation and may not want to take valuable time away from your trip meeting another disbaorder, however, taking the fridge to Luggage Services also takes time and you'll get to meet a fellow disboarder, which is totally cool!

If I need to pick it up from POP storage, what do I do?
Oh, good question! After you check in at POP you will want to go to POP luggage services which is located outside the main entrance (under the big cover) just to the right. This is the same place where you can borrow a luggage cart and also where you do your airline check-in (if you're flying home). Give the CM your information (name, ressie #, check-in date) and they will locate the fridge for you. Don't worry if they don't immeadiately find it, as it has been reported that at first they don't find it and then it "magically" appears minutes later. Also, some swappers have waited until they've reached their room and then called luggage services and had them deliver it (for a small tip $ ). If you need to describe the box, it has lime green mickey heads all over it as well as my name (Terri B) with a notation "if unclaimed, contact Terri B, at 951/...-.... It started out as a white box. It is approx. 36" tall, 20" x 20". There are some green mickey heads on it as well as a large hand cut Mickey Head (white) with Disneydaz written on it.I am hoping to get a picture from a swapper of the actual box so I can post it here. :goodvibes NOTE-The current fridge has no box. It is just a black fridge about 18" x 18" x 24".

How do I leave it a POP storage if there is a gap between me and the next swapper?

You will tape a piece of paper to the box that says something like "Hold for guest (name), ressie #, and check-in date. ADDED-Make sure to put the information for next swapper on the SIDE OF THE FRIDGE, not the top. Luggage services may stack them. Please bring 2 pieces of paper as we now have a coffeemaker box which won't fit inside and will be in one separate box. Then you can have luggage services pick it up or take it their yourself. Either way, make sure to get a claim ticket, or receipt, for the fridge-Very important! A claim ticket was instrumental in our getting a replacement fridge when POP admitted to losing our original fridge towards the begging of the swap. This is also the reason you want to have the phone number of the swapper who left it for you in case you need to contact them.Suggestion from another swap-if you are leaving it in storage, get the claim check number(s) and either leave it in a message to the next swapper, or call them direct. The boxes have recently been sent to Lost and Found a few times. This will help track down. IF THE FRIDGE CANNOT BE LOCATE AT LUGGAGE SERVICES, CALL POP LOST AND FOUND AND THAT IS WHERE IT HAS BEEN WHEN IT'S NOT AT L.S. SOMETIMES, MANAGEMENT SEND IS DIRECTLY TO L&F WHEN LEFT AT LUGGAGE SERVICES. UPDATE 3/4/08-according to L&F they no longer keep fridges, they told me they are now all being kept at Luggage Services

What do I do if they can't find it?

Okay, first thing, don't panic. The few times the fridge was temporarily missing, it was found. With the exception of the one time mentioned above-the replacement fridge was given to the swapper the next day. CONTACT LOST AND FOUND-ASAP

What if I can't contact that swapper, how can I contact you?

The best way to reach me is by phone. If you want my number, send me a PM and I will send it. Remember if you need to call me that I am in California and 3 hrs. behind Florida. I can be reached between 11 a.m. est (8 a.m. pst) and up until midnight est (9 p.m. pst) Absolutely no calls after 10 p.m. pst (house rule-thanks!) A less quick method, if you have computer access, would be to send me a PM or an email. However, I don't check these everyday, so this may take a day, or so, for me to respond. I can also provide you with a fax number-the fax is in my home and on 24 hrs. a day. So far, I have only had to get involved in locating the fridge a few times and one other time I had to contact a swapper while there to straighten out some arrangements. Most likely, you will not have to contact me at all.

What do I do when I get the fridge?
Unpack the fridge and leave the box intact, if possible. (AS of 2/28, no box) At this point the box is showing signs of wear. The box is the same height as the bathroom countertop so I put it right next to the sink which gave me extra counter space. I put things I didn't need to get to often inside the upside box before I put it there. This worked great and kept the box intact. It will extend the box's life span if everyone would do the same. The more often the box is collapsed, the more it falls apart. Also, if anyone has any ideas to keep the box intact, let me know. The box is getting flimsy-anyone able to get a new box?

Hey, you started this back in Sept. 06, why are you still doing it?

Crazy, I guess! Really, I enjoy helping fellow disboarders have a more magical trip. If I can help you save some money on a fridge rental (that you can spend on something else at Disney) then that makes me happy! :goodvibes I have gotten alot of helpful information on this board that has saved me, and my family, time and money. Also, now it's a challenge to see how long it can last. I'm went back again this Sept. and it was really cool :cool1: (3rd time to use it) that I was able to use the fridge again.

Is there anything extra with the fridge?
9-11-08 As of now we have a toaster, a 12 c. coffee maker, and a 16" table top fan. I also put a Arm and Hammer fridge deodorizer in the fridge.

As of 9-11-08, we have this fan as well
fan_95954x5.jpg

What's the best way to defrost the fridge?
We were leaving first thing in the a.m. so what I did was emptied the fridge the night before, unplugged it, and put a towel inside to catch the melted ice. I also left the door open a little. The next a.m. it was completely defrosted. If you are leaving later in the day you could unplug it in the a.m.-it doesn't take to long to defrost. 9-08 This year I didn't unplug it until the a.m. so there was a little ice on the freezer. I was able to rub most of it off. I put a towel inside the fridge to catch the last of the water. I wouldn't do this if it's going into storage-the towel would get moldy.

Do I need to bring anything for the fridge?
If you are concerned about cleaning the fridge you can bring some cleaning sheets. Just pack a few paper towels with some soap in a ziploc and that should work fine. Also, I would bring 2-3 pieces of paper with the next swappers info already filled out, to tape on the box. Some tape to attach it, also.
Bring coffee for the coffee maker and tea, etc. that you might want to make. There are no coffee cups, but the refillable mugs work great.

Is there a charge for the fridge?
No, the fridge was paid for by the first swappers. It's free. If the fridge needs to be replaced, then the swappers involved at the start of that new fridge swap will have the option of paying for the new fridge, or dropping out. At this time the swappers who are participating around my dates (9-6 to 9-16) have agreed to help pay for a new fridge, if needed, at that time.

What happens if gets lost during my time, or it breaks?
At some point, this will happen. At that point the swap will be over and I will post that on the thread. If it ends with you, just let me know asap so I can let those behind you know. And hey, it was a good run while it lasted.

What's my obligation, if I join this swap?
By joining this swap you agree to make your own arrangements for the swaps and to do the swaps as arranged. You also agree to notify me if anything happens with the swap, while you have the fridge. Additionally, you agree to clean (wipe out) the fridge, before you swap it. ADDED You also agree to make every effort to do the swap as arranged. If the fridge is left, unclaimed, in POP storage, past the date on the box, POP will consider it unclaimed, and dispose of it as they see fit. This includes passing it on to another swap. This can happen in as little as 4-5 days! You have to pick up, or have it delivered, in a timely manner or the entire swap will fall apart. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pick up the fridge as arranged-I am getting very upset with the amount of swappers who have joined in and then can't make the time to pick it up. I wonder if this would happen if I continued to charge for it? :confused3 Not doing as arranged has the possibility of ruining it for everyone else after you. :sad2: This happened again, luckily the next swapper was able to describe the boxes, and got them from POP. If you don't pick it up by the time you leave, at least take the time to have the next swappers info put on the box. If this continues to happen, I may just pull the plug. :confused3 Not picking up the fridge is really inexcusable (except in case of emergency) Thanks (Make sure you have the phone number of the swapper before you, in case they don't pick up and you need their info)

What should I do before I go?
I recommend checking with this thread, and with your 2 swappers about 2 weeks before you go to make sure you have the most current info. Also just before you leave. I do try to notify eveyone involved when there is a change at the last minute, but please check here, before you leave (and before the swapper in front of you leaves)

Anything else?
Have a great time! Also, send me a PM after you return and let me know how things went, I would appreciate it. Thanks. It's very important to keep me informed of how things went, etc. so if there's a problem I hopefully can resolve it as quick as possible. This is just a small thing to ask since you are saving $15/day.

A FEW MORE THINGS-

Note to those looking at this list. Penciled in means that someone has asked for a specific date and I have penciled them in and am waiting for a confirmation back (whether by thread posting or PM). Once I receive the confirmation, I change them to confirmed. So, penciled in doesn't mean that their plans are unsure, it just means they haven't confirmed back with me. That being said, even confirmeds sometimes change. Conversley, Penciled in doesn't mean that it's still available.

FYI-if you're interested in joining the swap, please don't contact other swappers until I've let you know if you are in, or not. Thanks :goodvibes:

As a courtesy to others (swappers and organizers) please only sign up for one swap (unless you have more than one room)-thank you! Okay everyone, this is being more of an issue with people signing up for more than 1 swap. IF you require more than 1 fridge because you will have more than 1 room, you need to let me know so that when I am contacted by others who notice the duplications, I won't have to waste time confirming that you need 2 fridges. :crazy2: Thanks

jls886 said:
12/18 to 12/28
We'll be there those dates. It looks like the swap may have just opened up? If so, we would love to join!

Sorry, but it looks like most of that time is filled I'm just waiting for confirmation. It's either filled from 12/20 to 12/28 or from 12/22 to 12/28. Hopefully I'll know soon.

If it's only filled from 12/22 to 12/28 would you be interested in having it from 12/19 to 12/22?

Great news (for you!) the other possible swapper was able to get one from POP for free so the fridge is available from 12/19 to 12/28. Send me a PM with your info to confirm you want it. Thanks.

if you have an opening from 12/17 to 12/24 or 12/25 would you let me know please? I looked at previous posts and it appeared to be full then but you never know, perhaps a cancellation or something.....Thank you

if you have an opening from 12/17 to 12/24 or 12/25 would you let me know please? I looked at previous posts and it appeared to be full then but you never know, perhaps a cancellation or something.....Thank you

Sorry, I just filled the Christmas slot recently. :confused3

Can I join again for next year? We will be back Oct. 1-15th 2009. I know someone else has the first few days. If their dates change can I get it earlier?

I need two fridges again as my neighbours are going again at the same time.

Can I join again for next year? We will be back Oct. 1-15th 2009. I know someone else has the first few days. If their dates change can I get it earlier?

I need two fridges again as my neighbours are going again at the same time.

Sure, you can use it again.

UPDATE from madxhatter-we currently only have a fridge and a (broken) toaster. I'm trying to find out what happened and will post if I get good news. At least we still have a fridge! :goodvibes

HEADS UP TO ALL! I'm going to be starting a new thread for this swap soon. I will include a link to the new swap in my signature. When I started this over 2 years ago I had no idea it would last so long. The problem is that the orginal thread was started by another disboarder and I can't edit the 1st post. I want to have a thread with the available list on the first page.

Hopefully this won't be a problem with the moderators as they only want one thread per swap. It would be just like if someone else took over this swap, so it should be fine. They may decide to close this swap after I start the new one so if you come to this thread and can't post, don't panic, click on link in my new siggie and you'll be directed to the new thread.

This will happen within the next week.

We would like to be able to join you guys on the swap, really great idea !!:goodvibes :cool1: But we noticed our reservation dates for Jan. 25 - Jan. 31 are penciled for now, we will have to wait and see...

4 more days!!!!!! I can not wait, 4 days and I am off to the world!! ( first trip ever)
I will call tipsytrtle the day I leave my town, and will contact the cruz family on November 8th. To you all Thank you and see you when I get back!!

4 more days!!!!!! I can not wait, 4 days and I am off to the world!! ( first trip ever)
I will call tipsytrtle the day I leave my town, and will contact the cruz family on November 8th. To you all Thank you and see you when I get back!!

Have a great time! I'm going to send you a PM with the info that may be on our missing fan (no box) and coffee maker (boxed) that went MIA on 10/20. I haven't received an answer back from coolsek yet but I'm assuming she left everything at Luggage Services but madxhatter was only able to pick up the fridge. :confused3 I sent tipsy a PM but she left before she had a chance to read it. I'm hopeful that our missing items are still there and if you could ask for them I would really appreciate it! I know that LS says they only keep things for 2 weeks but when I got the coffee maker in Sept. it had been sitting there for a month. So, I'm crossing my fingers (makes it hard to type :rotfl2: ) that our missing things will show up. If not, don't worry about it and have a wonderful first trip! (I'm so jealous!).

EDITTED- I did hear from coolsek (should have checked PMs first) she left 3 items in LS. She's going to email me a scan of the ticket showing the 3 items with a number. This may help track it down. Also coolsek confirmed that the toaster is broken. Hopefully someone can add one back in soon.

Okay all, as you know this swap has been going on for over 2 years and I have given alot of my time to organizing this. For the most part, I enjoy it. However, lately, there have been a few instances where swappers are not communicating (in a timely manner) with their fellow swappers. If you have made plans to do an in-person swap, YOU NEED TO DO IT. Not doing it puts everything in jeopardy. And yes, I realize that having to take 1/2 hr to maybe an hour, out of your trip seems inconvenient, but remember you are saving money. A little bit of your time is worth it, isn't it?

If you can't take time out of your vacation to make your pre-arranged in-person swap, then don't do the swap. Let someone else who truely appreciates everyone's efforts participate. You can rent one from POP if time is a big factor.

Also, if you have made arrangements to make contact while there by cel phone, or by POP voice mail, be considerate and do it. Return voice mails promptly, and don't leave the other swapper hanging. If you make arrangements to do an in-person swap and fail to do so, there's a very good chance our swap will end when things go MIA since the swapper you were supposed to meet has to leave it at LS without all the required information.

IMPORTANT NOTE-even if you have planned in-person swaps, make sure to get the required information from the next swapper (Full name, ressie #, check in date) to leave on the fridge, just in case. And get a cel phone # to contact them if they'll have one. Also, make sure the swapper before you has your info. Things can happen, so be prepared with all the info.

OK, that's it for now, thanks for reading.

Okay all, as you know this swap has been going on for over 2 years and I have given alot of my time to organizing this. For the most part, I enjoy it. However, lately, there have been a few instances where swappers are not communicating (in a timely manner) with their fellow swappers. If you have made plans to do an in-person swap, YOU NEED TO DO IT. Not doing it puts everything in jeopardy. And yes, I realize that having to take 1/2 hr to maybe an hour, out of your trip seems inconvenient, but remember you are saving money. A little bit of your time is worth it, isn't it?

If you can't take time out of your vacation to make your pre-arranged in-person swap, then don't do the swap. Let someone else who truely appreciates everyone's efforts participate. You can rent one from POP if time is a big factor.

Also, if you have made arrangements to make contact while there by cel phone, or by POP voice mail, be considerate and do it. Return voice mails promptly, and don't leave the other swapper hanging. If you make arrangements to do an in-person swap and fail to do so, there's a very good chance our swap will end when things go MIA since the swapper you were supposed to meet has to leave it at LS without all the required information.

IMPORTANT NOTE-even if you have planned in-person swaps, make sure to get the required information from the next swapper (Full name, ressie #, check in date) to leave on the fridge, just in case. And get a cel phone # to contact them if they'll have one. Also, make sure the swapper before you has your info. Things can happen, so be prepared with all the info.

OK, that's it for now, thanks for reading.

Thank you for all you have done t make this swap so successful. It is appreciated!!:cool1:

I'd like to participate in the fridge swap please. I'll be checking in Feb. 1st and checking out Feb. 6th. Are these dates available? Let me know. Thanks! :)

(I'm going to make some more posts so I'll be able to PM you my info if the dates are available lol)

I'd like to participate in the fridge swap please. I'll be checking in Feb. 1st and checking out Feb. 6th. Are these dates available? Let me know. Thanks! :)

(I'm going to make some more posts so I'll be able to PM you my info if the dates are available lol)

Your dates are available-send me your full name, ressie #, check in date, and contact # at WDW (by PM) and I'll put you in as confirmed. :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter