POP's latest&greatest Frig Swap (still have openings)

thanks - i am double checking with one other swap because they have my exact dates i need. as soon as i hear from them i will pm you.
thanks for the help!:goodvibes

I just sent a PM to get 11/27 - 11/30. We are traveling from 11/27-12/3, but we'll take what we can get!

Yes you can have it from 11/27 to 11/30. :goodvibes Send me your info (full name, ressie #, check in date, and contact # at WDW) by PM and I will put you in as confirmed. I got your first PM as well.

:welcome:

Hi, I am interested in joining this swap. I am new, so can't PM yet. My dates are September 18-26. Just FYI, I am trying to join two swaps because we have two rooms due to my large family. Thank you and please let me know what I need to do next.

Hi all - I'm at MCO right now waiting for my flight home and wanted to report successfully swapping with AZMICKEYFANS first thing this morning. TTFN!

Hi, I am interested in joining this swap. I am new, so can't PM yet. My dates are September 18-26. Just FYI, I am trying to join two swaps because we have two rooms due to my large family. Thank you and please let me know what I need to do next.

Sorry, but those dates are more than likely going to overlap my own dates. Since I won't know until April, or later, next year my exact dates, I've blocked out 9/8 to 9/25 for myself (as organizer I feel it's okay for me to do :goodvibes ) (plpcarden just added one more day to her stay 9/25)

Good luck on finding 2 swaps to join-maybe you'd like to organized one of your own. With free DDP Sept. it's always hard to find space in a swap, but also easy to fill one (or 2)
Just a thought.

DisneyDeeva said:
Hi all - I'm at MCO right now waiting for my flight home and wanted to report successfully swapping with AZMICKEYFANS first thing this morning. TTFN!

Glad to hear-thanks for the update.:goodvibes I was posting this reply when your post popped up! Can't wait to hear how your trip was.

Sorry, but I found another swap that covers more days in my trip. So, you can remove me from the list: 11/27-11/30 phillytwins.
Thanks anyway for doing this. :)

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to bow out of this swap. I'm not sure we'll have enough room for all the boxes and stuff in our room, with the scooter I now have to rent. Again I'm very sorry.

Thanks
Characterfan (Dec 28-Jan 4)

I'll be at POP Dec 15-20 and would love to take part in this swap! I need to to store my DS (15 months) whole milk while on vacation. Please let me know if these dates work. Thanks!:goodvibes

Sorry, but I found another swap that covers more days in my trip. So, you can remove me from the list: 11/27-11/30 phillytwins.
Thanks anyway for doing this. :)

CharacterFan said:
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to bow out of this swap. I'm not sure we'll have enough room for all the boxes and stuff in our room, with the scooter I now have to rent. Again I'm very sorry.

Thanks
Characterfan (Dec 28-Jan 4)

Thanks for letting me know. I've taken you both off the list.

skhermsmeyer said:
I'll be at POP Dec 15-20 and would love to take part in this swap! I need to to store my DS (15 months) whole milk while on vacation. Please let me know if these dates work. Thanks!

I've penciled you in for 12/16 to 12/19. Depeding on the 2 swappers you'll be dealing with you may swap a day early (or later) depending on when they are leaving/arriving. Send my your info-full name, ressie #, check in date, and contact # at WDW and I'll change you to confirmed.

:welcome:

REv. 10-18

Just wanted to move our swap up a little in the threads-we still have some openings available. Due to a few swappers change in plans we now have a large gap we need to fill from 12/19/08 to 1/21/09 to keep this swap going.

We have now helped over 100 families save money to spend on their vacation and have been in operation over 2 years. Love to have more join in! :goodvibes

11/25 (early a.m.) to 12/4 AVAILABLE Would love to keep our stuff out of storage. :goodvibes THANKSGIVING ANYONE?

2008/2009
IN STORAGE 12/19 to 1/21/09 Need to fill some of this to continue into 2009 Maybe filled from 12/20 to 12/28-awaiting confirmations. Open from 12/28 to 1/21.

Available 1/25 to 2/5 late/early 2/6

AVAILABLE 2/14 p.m. or 2/15 a.m. to 3/19

AVAILABLE 3/26 to 3/28

AVAILABLE 4/3 to 8/26

AVAILABLE 9/5 to 9/08 (maybe a day or two longer)

AVAILABLE 10/4/09 on

If you can use our fridge (toaster, fan, and coffee maker) please post your request here or send me a PM. Thanks

Thanks for putting me in this fridge swap! I sent you a PM with all of my info. Just to let you know that I do have more than one room booked in case anybody noticed. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I would love to hear back from those of you who have been recently. I miss hearing from everyone.

How was your trip? Any magical moments? Let us know.

Hi -

I just wanted to let you know that I had to change resorts and can not participate in the swap. I am so sorry that I am having to cancel this late. I hope that you will be able to find someone to cover my dates.

You are receiving this as mgraves, you have me as luvdisney4 12/19 - 12/27. I could not log in with the other logon (support is working on).

Thanks
Michelle

Hi -

I just wanted to let you know that I had to change resorts and can not participate in the swap. I am so sorry that I am having to cancel this late. I hope that you will be able to find someone to cover my dates.

You are receiving this as mgraves, you have me as luvdisney4 12/19 - 12/27. I could not log in with the other logon (support is working on).

Thanks
Michelle

Thanks for letting me know.

We'll be there those dates. It looks like the swap may have just opened up? If so, we would love to join!

We'll be there those dates. It looks like the swap may have just opened up? If so, we would love to join!

Sorry, but it looks like most of that time is filled I'm just waiting for confirmation. It's either filled from 12/20 to 12/28 or from 12/22 to 12/28. Hopefully I'll know soon.

If it's only filled from 12/22 to 12/28 would you be interested in having it from 12/19 to 12/22?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter