Post your AP rate here!!!

46 minutes on hold and finally talked with a great CM. Got $280/night at CR Tower.

Well... :bounce:

I was unable to get discount at CSR.... but was able to get it at CBR.... because we LOVE CSR so much!!! we will pay regular price for 3 nights and then 4 nights at CBR with discount.... best I could do... waited on hold on two phones with 407# and 800# for 1 hour and 11 minutes

I talked to a great CM, Amelda. WL woodsview $165 May 7-14 w/tax $183.98. She also told me that those of you who were given the AP discount last night. That those CM's are no longer with them. They had to manipulte the system to get those codes out a day early. I was also quoted $209 garden view at CR.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

weluvpluto said:
Are these Ap rates.... they seem high for moderates and values

The AP isn't a % off this year, rather a flat rate discount:

WDW Annual Passholders can ask for Code EWY and get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 4/17/05-7/4/05. The code gives you a flat discount off the rack rates: $25 off Value resorts, $40 off Moderate resorts and $100 off Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts. (From Mousesavers)

We (and by that I mean DISDiscountman--he wants credit :rolleyes: ) scored an AP (which is MINE BTW ;) ) of $395.78 p/n, Polynesian GVC which was exactly $100 off of the pre-tax rack ($455 p/n). Yeah, it's not as great as last year's DVISA code, not nearly as great as last year's AP (which on this room was 26% off a lower rack rate), but what the heck--it sure beats a kick in the pants! :cheer2: :cheer2:

$445/night for BC Lagoon View Concierge :crazy2:

That is $100 off of rack rate but still a lot!!

We can do BC Standard View Concierge for $390/night.

On hold for over 1 hour and 15 minutes! I was getting scared about the system crash, that all the rates would be gone, that I was in a disney music purgatory, then Marina answered and I got AKL savannah view for $219/nt for 4 nights...total $977! Much better then $1427!

Took almost 75 minutes total, but I got the Contemorary Standard Wing room for $174/nite 4/26/05-5/3/05. :goodvibes

Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness!!!
Got WL Standard View April 23-May 1 for 139/night + tax!!!!

I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get through in time!! Finally!

My DDs and DH think I am a lunatic...got off the phone and ran laps around the house whoopin' and hollerin'!!

Just booked AKL Savannah view over Memorial Day weekend (5/26 -5 /30) for $219 (AP Rate) plus tax. Some other Deluxe rates I was quoted:

AKL Standard - $139
WL Standard - $139
WL Woods - $165
CR Standard Wing - $174
CR Water or Garden Wing - $219
BWI Standard - $234
Poly Garden - $254

Rates are higher than I was hoping for but it's certainly better than nothing at all!

YC standard view $234+tax!!!! Yah I have my discount of $1000 for 2 rooms for 7 nights.

Now I just have to get my AP

I am trying to figure out who in our party will get the AP and have a chance to maybe go back within the year. Does the person the name on the reservation need to AP or can it be anyone in your party since all the names are written down. This AP stuff is new to me!!! :confused3
By the way I had the sweetest, nicest CM on the phone today...she was so nice and helpful. I am mad I forgot to write her name down since I would have written to Disney about how great she was. She laughed when I mentioned AP code and she said "I guess I know what I am doing all day today". She even helped me with figuring out how to get my AP and that I did not need it activated when I checked in as long as she wrote that on the reservation, but I needed to show them it during the stay that it was activated.

Thanks

Mary pirate:

Poly May 5th
Inlcuding tax... 283.21 per night /garden view
Thanks to DUT for getting the rate!! Woo hoo!!

I got the AP rate for Pop. Total was $518.

All Star Movies for $74 a night May 7 - 11th. On hold for 18 minutes.. called at 8:05 this morning.
Also reserved Magical Express times and got a complimentary fridge for Medical Reasons (Type 1 Diabetes.) ;)

I got the system crash :sad2: at around 7:30 am - CM took my cell number & is applying the rate when she can & calling me back to confirm....
Maybe it didn't pay off to call so early for me..... :confused3

Oh well, at least I was able to make my Dec ressies at the AAA rate while waiting for the system to acknowledge the AP rate for April.....

Just got off with Disney now after waiting 17 minutes. I was able to get Pop Century for 4 nights May 5 thru the 9 for $330 total (would assume that was $74/ night + tax). Waa Hoo!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter