Post your AP rate here!!!

Got thru to a CM at 7:02 but it took her over 30 mins to book the rooms! Have ASMo at $74/night and WL at $139/night. Had been thinking of doing Contemporary std wing but decided WL was just too good a deal to pass. Being a flat $100 discount...made the discount 42% at WL (and AK)!!! :flower:

Just checked my DU itinerary and it looks like I got the AP rate. Poly GV $254 or so !

haven't got an ap rate b/c i'm on hold--- praying. i only made my ressie yesterday for cbr may 19-24. i'm going out of town tomorrow for a few days(i'm so happy ap rates came out today. i would have been a wreck not having internet access-- now i have to hope i get off hold and get the ap rate). i'm supposed to see my boyfriend today before he goes to work. i'm not sure he'll understand why i NEED to be on hold trying to change my reservation instead of going over there earlier to see him. congrats to all who got good rates and good luck to those who are still waiting!!!!!
-jessica

i just got off hold after almost an hour and they had me down already for the ap rate. how is that possible? do they do this? i always thought i had to call and apply the ap rate? could the cm yesterday have put it in for me, but told me the rack rate? i'm not complaining. i saved $210 for cbr for may 19-24. yay!!!!!
-jessica

Booked 1 bdrm BWV with AP discount for two nights in June: total, including tax, $781.00. Prior to that we are renting points from a DVC member for a 1bdrm at OKW.

We changed our travel dates from early August to early June.

I got through with NO WAIT! I got the AKL, standard-view room, for $139 per night for our eight-night May trip. Now I just have to purchase the annual pass, haha. Even with the extra charge for the annual pass, the cost for our stay and our tickets would be just $30 more than our original plan, which was to stay at POP for 3 nights and AKL for five nights. Now we don't have to switch resorts and will have an even more relaxing vacation! I love this board!!!!

Linda :banana:

I got the AP rate for pop april 22-30th, $74.99 a night.
I had to cancel the reservation I made on internet(never do that again for room only) but this also means, I can now make payments! :) (that way I dont have to bring all that extra $$ to pay the room). wife will be pleased(since she called naggin me at work to call em even though I was all alone(and i work IT call center!) :earseek:

Caribbean Beach King Bed room (no view guaranteed) $125.00 before tax, and $139.40 after tax. :earseek:

AKL Savannah View (standard sized room) $244 after tax. :cool1: :banana:

SleepingUgly said:
I got through with NO WAIT! I got the AKL, standard-view room, for $139 per night for our eight-night May trip. Now I just have to purchase the annual pass, haha. Even with the extra charge for the annual pass, the cost for our stay and our tickets would be just $30 more than our original plan, which was to stay at POP for 3 nights and AKL for five nights. Now we don't have to switch resorts and will have an even more relaxing vacation! I love this board!!!!

Linda :banana:

I want to be you!

I've been on hold for an hour (30 mins each on two lines) and I really had my heart set on upgrading to AKL. At this point, I doubt it's still available...

:(

EsmeraldaX said:
I want to be you!

I've been on hold for an hour (30 mins each on two lines) and I really had my heart set on upgrading to AKL. At this point, I doubt it's still available...

:(

Don't give up! I just got through on 877-939-3732 (after waiting on hold for 30 minutes on the 800 #), and rooms were still available for all levels.

I booked Std Savannah at $244 (tax included)
Standard (parking lot) views were also available at $139 (pre-tax).

Good luck!

Doug

got it!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

was so perplexed couldn't choose but wound up taking

CR tower for $280 nite

could of gotten poly gvc for $355
CRC 14th floor was $455
in case anyone was wondering....

so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

systems are slow...many times rates don't come up

Don't give up! I just got off the phone at 9:30 after a 55 minute wait. At least the music was good! GREAT CM "Andrew" modified my existing AAA ressie at CSR and got the AP rate at AKL standard $139.00 for April 19-26. He also told me there were around 300 calls on hold so hang in there. I used the 800#. Very excited! :banana:

Not wasting time calling I guess. $109 a night for POR? Oh well, we will stick with our $79 then! Was hoping for the APs to come in lower. Glad the APs worked for many of you though, congrats!

I am new to the AP discounts, but just was on hold for 1 hour and got $703.00 taken of my balance for Poly Lagoon view May 7-14!! I am so excited! That is more than I thought it would be.... I haven' t figuired out how much per night it is with the discount. My reservation was $445.00 plus tax. It was really worth reading these boards!!! Ya HOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter