Questionare for Barry and Tim...

trennr

"Nater" DISDad #104
OK so for the pending Marathon Duel between Team Tim and Team Barry... I have yet to decide for which I should pull for... so to help me decide here is a little quiz...

1. How do you take your Dole Whip? (Float, Softserve only, swirl, etc.)
  2. Who is your favorite Disney Character (Hero)?
  3. Who is your favorite Disney Character (Villan)?
  4. Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Hero)?
  5. Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Villan)?
  6. Chocolate or Vanilla?
  7. Cats or Dogs?
  8. Bacon or BACON?
  9. Salad or Soup?
  10. Which is your favorite Disney Park?
  11. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc at the Magic Kingdom?
  12. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Epcot?
  13. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Hollywood Studios?
  14. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at the Animal Kingdom?
  15. As the original Disdad Nemisis pair I see myself as the (Perry/Doofensmertz) to (Barry/Tim)'s (Perry/Doofensmertz).
  16. Pick a number between 1 and 100.
  17. Heads or Tails?

Nate, the only thing you need to know is Stopher is on Team Tim. As his sworn nemesis how can you join him?

OK so for the pending Marathon Duel between Team Tim and Team Barry... I have yet to decide for which I should pull for... so to help me decide here is a little quiz...

1. Any way I can get it! Preferred method is a float, but I think I'll try the orange swirl in August. After all, if it get's it's own nickname (Trennr-style) it's worth trying.
    [*]Who is your favorite Disney Character (Hero)?
    Check out the avatar and username. All due respect to Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc, but Rafiki gets my vote. Shaman. Kung Fu master. Carries a really cook stick. Plus this exchange with Simba...
    Rafiki: [after guiding Simba to a spot where he says will show him Mufasa] Look down there.
    Adult Simba: [looks into a pool of water] That's not my father. That's just my reflection.
    Rafiki: No, look harder.
    [touches the water, as it ripples Simba's reflection changes to that of his father]
    Rafiki: You see? He lives in you.​

...always touches home with me since I lost my father 2 years before the movie came out.
    [*]Who is your favorite Disney Character (Villan)?
    Tough one. So many iconic vilians. But I have to go off the beaten path with Hades. There's something about flaming blue hair that just says "cool."
    [*]Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Hero)?
    So many to choose from, and since all of the movies have been released in my lifetime, they all resonate with me in a different way. I'm going to have to go with Tow Mater.
    [*]Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Villan)?
    Chick Hicks from Cars. Anyone sponsored by HtB (Hostile Takeover Bank) has to be a top flight villain.
    [*]Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Vanilla. You can mix so much into it.
    [*]Cats or Dogs?
    Dogs. Growing up on the farm the dogs worked for their meals. The cats...just did cat things. Whatever that is.
    [*]Bacon or BACON?
    Trick question. Both.
    [*]Salad or Soup?
    I've never heard of Beer Cheese Salad, have you? Soup.
    [*]Which is your favorite Disney Park?
    Anything but Hollywood Studios. :thumbsup2 (Yes, that is a total pandering answer.)
    Magic Kingdom. It has a castle. It's hard to compete with a castle.
    [*]What is your favorite attraction, show, etc at the Magic Kingdom?
    Wishes. Nothing like ending a long day of park touring sitting in the hub with both kids on my lap (thankfully they're still small enough to fit, although it will be a tight squeeze once Ryder experiences it next month) watching, listening and experiencing the show. Did I mention that my wife single-handedly held off a hoard of Brazilian tourists so Tim could have a spot for Wishes? True story.
    [*]What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Epcot?
    Soarin is fun, but for shear speed and excitement it's got to be Test Track.
    [*]What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Hollywood Studios?
    I really enjoy the new Star Tours, and if they can pipe in a classic Rock and Roll sound track it might be able to unseat Rock N Roller Coaster.
    [*]What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at the Animal Kingdom?
    Festival of the Lion King. Despite a glaring lack of mandrill monkeys, the show is always a hit with my family.
    [*]As the original Disdad Nemisis pair I see myself as the Perry to Tim's Doofensmertz.
    I look better in a fedora. Plain and simple.
    [*]Pick a number between 1 and 100.
    95. Lightening McQueen's number.
    [*]Heads or Tails?
    Tails never fails. (except, statistically, 50% of the time.) But I'll still pick it here.

Here we go!

How do you take your Dole Whip? (Float, Softserve only, swirl, etc.)
I am a float kind of guy. However, I will accept any Dole Whip handed to me from my nemesis. He will agree.... ever see his signature? I had my first Dole whip in 2004 in Hawaii on my honeymoon.

DSCN1052.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

Who is your favorite Disney Character (Hero)?
Pluto. I just love that cute little pup. :dogdance:

Who is your favorite Disney Character (Villan)?
Capt. Hook- You have to admire his persistence. Plus he is comedian.

Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Hero)?
The Little Green Alien Guy. I'm not sure if he is a hero, but he can take a beating and keep on ticking.

Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Villan)?
Bruce from Finding Nemo. Who is scarier than a 20ft great white?

Chocolate or Vanilla?

homer-simpson-drooling-animated-gif_1.jpg

Cats or Dogs?
Dogs. Hands down. Ask anyone I know... I HATE cats.

Bacon or BACON?
Yes.

Salad or Soup?
I like both but being from the northeast, there is nothing better than a bowl of soup on a cold winter day.

Which is your favorite Disney Park?
MK. On our first trip, the first park we went to was MK. We took the ferry over and could see the castle in the distance. Our anticipation was growing. I remember walking under the train tracks, coming around the corner, and seeing the castle for the first time. Juliana's face lit up and I had tears in my eyes. Just seeing her so happy and forgetting what was our reality at the time was unforgettable.

What is your favorite attraction, show, etc at the Magic Kingdom?
Wishes, Wishes, and Wishes. I get goosebumps every time I hear that girl start singing at the beginning. Plus Juliana sings it to me every time. Ask Barry, he's heard her. (and he might of heard me singing it too... ::yes::)

What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Epcot?
We don't spend nearly enough time in Epcot. I'm sure Barry's answer was drinking Beverly at Club Cool. Right now I think it is Test Track because Juliana loves riding it.... when it isn't broken. :headache:

What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Hollywood Studios?
I'm not the biggest fan of TOT... not that I don't like it but due to the fact that it isn't anywhere as scary as people make it out to be. I love RNRC. There is something with riding a roller coaster in the dark that is so cool... oh yea, maybe going from 0-60 in 2 seconds has something to do with it too.

What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at the Animal Kingdom?
I guess I would have to go with EE here.... Although the Finding Nemo show is fantastic!

As the original Disdad Nemisis pair I see myself as the (Perry/Doofensmertz) to (Barry/Tim)'s (Perry/Doofensmertz).
I would have to be Perry. Barry is always coming up with dumb ideas... :rotfl2:

Pick a number between 1 and 100.
86... my football #.

Heads or Tails?
Tails.. never trust a politician. :sad2:

Any way I can get it! Preferred method is a float, but I think I'll try the orange swirl in August. After all, if it get's it's own nickname (Trennr-style) it's worth trying.
We better be in MK on the same day... I am getting my money's worth of floats!

Check out the avatar and username. All due respect to Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc, but Rafiki gets my vote. Shaman. Kung Fu master. Carries a really cook stick. Plus this exchange with Simba...
Rafiki: [after guiding Simba to a spot where he says will show him Mufasa] Look down there.
Adult Simba: [looks into a pool of water] That's not my father. That's just my reflection.
[touches the water, as it ripples Simba's reflection changes to that of his father]

...always touches home with me since I lost my father 2 years before the movie came out.
I know you are my nemesis and all... but :hug:

Tough one. So many iconic vilians. But I have to go off the beaten path with Hades. There's something about flaming blue hair that just says "cool."
He seems a bit like an airhead to me. :confused3

True.... like bacon.

:thumbsup2

Wishes. Nothing like ending a long day of park touring sitting in the hub with both kids on my lap (thankfully they're still small enough to fit, although it will be a tight squeeze once Ryder experiences it next month) watching, listening and experiencing the show. Did I mention that my wife single-handedly held off a hoard of Brazilian tourists so Tim could have a spot for Wishes? True story.
Just Tim? Where were you expecting to stand? :crowded:

Wishes, Wishes, and Wishes. I get goosebumps every time I hear that girl start singing at the beginning. Plus Juliana sings it to me every time. Ask Barry, he's heard her. (and he might of heard me singing it too... ::yes::)
Juliana has a great voice. I'll stop here, because my momma always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say nuthin' at all."

I'm coming up with dumb ideas?!? Who's idea was it to run a half marathon?

I know you are my nemesis and all... but :hug:

Just Tim? Where were you expecting to stand? :crowded:
You're right. Let me restate:
"Did I mention that my wife single-handedly held off a hoard of Brazilian tourists so Tim, his wife, his daughter, me and about a dozen other DisDad's and their families could have a spot for Wishes? True story. "

You're right. Let me restate:
"Did I mention that my wife single-handedly held off a hoard of Brazilian tourists so Tim, his wife, his daughter, me and about a dozen other DisDad's and their families could have a spot for Wishes? True story. "

And a fine job she did. Plus she didn't kill anyone in the process! :duck:

Any way I can get it! Preferred method is a float, but I think I'll try the orange swirl in August. After all, if it get's it's own nickname (Trennr-style) it's worth trying.

+1 :thumbsup2

So many to choose from, and since all of the movies have been released in my lifetime, they all resonate with me in a different way. I'm going to have to go with Tow Mater.

+10 :thumbsup2

Chick Hicks from Cars. Anyone sponsored by HtB (Hostile Takeover Bank) has to be a top flight villain.

Dogs. Growing up on the farm the dogs worked for their meals. The cats...just did cat things. Whatever that is.

Trick question. Both.

+2 :thumbsup2

+1:thumbsup2

Anything but Hollywood Studios. :thumbsup2 (Yes, that is a total pandering answer.)
Magic Kingdom. It has a castle. It's hard to compete with a castle.

+20 :thumbsup2

Soarin is fun, but for shear speed and excitement it's got to be Test Track.

I really enjoy the new Star Tours, and if they can pipe in a classic Rock and Roll sound track it might be able to unseat Rock N Roller Coaster.

Festival of the Lion King. Despite a glaring lack of mandrill monkeys, the show is always a hit with my family.

I look better in a fedora. Plain and simple.
OK I was going to give bonus points for Dr. Doofensmertz.
+0 :thumbsup2

95. Lightening McQueen's number.

TBD

Tails never fails. (except, statistically, 50% of the time.) But I'll still pick it here.

Tails it is...

+1pts

Total = 42½pts + TBD

I am a float kind of guy. However, I will accept any Dole Whip handed to me from my nemesis. He will agree.... ever see his signature? I had my first Dole whip in 2004 in Hawaii on my honeymoon.

Pluto. I just love that cute little pup. :dogdance:

Capt. Hook- You have to admire his persistence. Plus he is comedian.

The Little Green Alien Guy. I'm not sure if he is a hero, but he can take a beating and keep on ticking.

Bruce from Finding Nemo. Who is scarier than a 20ft great white?

I think you are voting for both...?

+5 for including Chocolate.

Dogs. Hands down. Ask anyone I know... I HATE cats.

+2 :thumbsup2

I like both but being from the northeast, there is nothing better than a bowl of soup on a cold winter day.

+1

MK. On our first trip, the first park we went to was MK. We took the ferry over and could see the castle in the distance. Our anticipation was growing. I remember walking under the train tracks, coming around the corner, and seeing the castle for the first time. Juliana's face lit up and I had tears in my eyes. Just seeing her so happy and forgetting what was our reality at the time was unforgettable.

+10 :thumbsup2 (Barry got 10 bonus points for a "dis" of HS :lmao: )

We don't spend nearly enough time in Epcot. I'm sure Barry's answer was drinking Beverly at Club Cool. Right now I think it is Test Track because Juliana loves riding it.... when it isn't broken. :headache:

I'm not the biggest fan of TOT... not that I don't like it but due to the fact that it isn't anywhere as scary as people make it out to be. I love RNRC. There is something with riding a roller coaster in the dark that is so cool... oh yea, maybe going from 0-60 in 2 seconds has something to do with it too.

I guess I would have to go with EE here.... Although the Finding Nemo show is fantastic!

+0 Was going to give bonus points for Dr. D.

86... my football #.

TBD

Tails.. never trust a politician. :sad2:

tails it is... bonus for "dis" on politicians... however I did use a nickel which had Jefferson on it. My favorite Historical President. His face was down so he wasn't offended.

+10 :thumbsup2

Total = 38pts + TBD

Float... almost gave Barry Bonus points for mentioning the Nate-Style Float.
  2. Who is your favorite Disney Character (Hero)?
    Donald Duck
  3. Who is your favorite Disney Character (Villan)?
    Scar... Actually had a Scar hat at one time that said, "I'm surrounded by idiots!"
  4. Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Hero)?
    MATER Barry got bonus points for this.
  5. Who is your favorite Pixar Character (Villan)?
    Lots-O
    I mean who couldn't love a villan that smells like strawberries.

6. Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Chocolate. Tim go half bonus credit for this. Barry got a half point for good explaination for voting vanilla
  7. Cats or Dogs?
    Dogs.
  8. Bacon or BACON?
    Both, yes, Bacon, BACON.
  9. Salad or Soup?
    Soup
  10. Which is your favorite Disney Park?
    Magic Kingdom
    Slamming Studios earned Barry Bonus points.

11. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc at the Magic Kingdom?
    Mickey's PhilharMagic
  12. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Epcot?
    Soarin'
  13. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at Hollywood Studios?
    Yes I have one... One Man's Dream
  14. What is your favorite attraction, show, etc. at the Animal Kingdom?
    Almost went with EE here... but when I think about it... Kilamanjaro Safaris
  15. As the original Disdad Nemisis pair I see myself as the (Perry/Doofensmertz) to (Barry/Tim)'s (Perry/Doofensmertz).
    Dr. Doofensmertz
  16. Pick a number between 1 and 100.
  17. Heads or Tails?
    Tails

Thanks to both for participating...

Barry scored the best with 42½pts... beating Tim with 38pts.

Also as it was pointed out to me that stopher1 is on team Tim...I am contractually obligated to be on Team Barry.

I'll put my answers in above to see the Ideal answers... also the TBD tie breaker was not needed... I was going to add 2 digit numbers together until I got a single digit number. and see which one came closest to my number's single digit sum.

Barry 95... 9+5= 14... 1+4=5
Tim 86... 8+6 = 14... 1+4=5
Nate 24 ... 2+4 = 6

Nate, how did Soarin' trump over Spaceship Earth? Isn't there some contractual obligation their with your employer? :lmao:

Nate, welcome to Team Barry. You made a wise choice. Your decision points to the strength of your character, exceptional intelligence, and sound judgement.

Barry can have Nate. Tim doesn't need him. He shouldn't have even dignified this thread with a response.

Barry can have Nate. Tim doesn't need him. He shouldn't have even dignified this thread with a response.

You hit the nail on the head!!!!Who the heck needs Nate???? Oh and Tim you might be glad he chose the other team!!!! he knows nothing about picking the RIGHT TEAM!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter