Questionare for Barry and Tim...

72d6cc2c356f5d77efccb95561a4b076.gif

Hmmm...you have a point.
CJ: General Manager, Chief Motivation Officer, Knight Commander of the Most Ancient Order of the Dole Whip.

An oversight that I most sincerely apologize for.
Randall: Chief Marketing Guru, Commander of the Sparkly Words, Brigadier General of the Bacon Corps.

Title change request granted. Chief Bacon Officer. :thumbsup2

It certainly didn't hurt. :rolleyes1

You know, Tim. I can always find room for you on Team Barry. And who know, if you work hard you can work your way up to Unpaid Intern in 2 or 3 years. :thumbsup2

Sweet I can have someone to work with sorting through all of the fan mail for the almighty and powerful Rafiki :rotfl2:

Hmmm...you have a point.
CJ: General Manager, Chief Motivation Officer, Knight Commander of the Most Ancient Order of the Dole Whip.

An oversight that I most sincerely apologize for.
Randall: Chief Marketing Guru, Commander of the Sparkly Words, Brigadier General of the Bacon Corps.

Title change request granted. Chief Bacon Officer. :thumbsup2

You know, Tim. I can always find room for you on Team Barry. And who know, if you work hard you can work your way up to Unpaid Intern in 2 or 3 years. :thumbsup2

We have cooler titles than they do. But then again we are cooler.

Great, Now I have to start over again.

And Barry for the block.

Starting to feel a bit sorry for Team Tim. As in a previous discussion with the main thread, "Bless their hearts."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter