Questionare for Barry and Tim...

Thanks to both for participating...

Barry scored the best with 42½pts... beating Tim with 38pts.

Also as it was pointed out to me that stopher1 is on team Tim...I am contractually obligated to be on Team Barry.
Welcome to Team Barry! :thumbsup2

Nate, welcome to Team Barry. You made a wise choice. Your decision points to the strength of your character, exceptional intelligence, and sound judgement.
::yes::

CJ is the best darn GM a team can ask for. I'm doubling your salary, effective immediately.

You hit the nail on the head!!!!Who the heck needs Nate???? Oh and Tim you might be glad he chose the other team!!!! he knows nothing about picking the RIGHT TEAM!!!!!
Don't listen to them Nate. You fill a very vital role for Team Barry - CSO, Chief Southern Officer. Keeper of the Pork Rinds, Protector of the Fried Chicken, Defender of the Dole Whip. Yes, it's a pretty long title. You may need to get a bigger business card to fit it all on there.

CJ is the best darn GM a team can ask for. I'm doubling your salary, effective immediately.

Don't listen to them Nate. You fill a very vital role for Team Barry - CSO, Chief Southern Officer. Keeper of the Pork Rinds, Protector of the Fried Chicken, Defender of the Dole Whip. Yes, it's a pretty long title. You may need to get a bigger business card to fit it all on there.

Wow Nate, you have a longer title than I do. She how generous Barry is. He doubled my salary. Soon we will all be able to retire to Golden Oaks.

::yes::

Wow Nate, you have a longer title than I do. She how generous Barry is. He doubled my salary. Soon we will all be able to retire to Golden Oaks.

Nate and CJ's got titles... :confused3

Thank you wise and powerful leader of Team Barry... we are all honored by your existance.

CJ is the best darn GM a team can ask for. I'm doubling your salary, effective immediately.2

You are indeed a wise and genrous leader.

Don't listen to them Nate.
Did someone say something???? Your hearing is so much better than mine. Mear Mortal and all.

You fill a very vital role for Team Barry - CSO, Chief Southern Officer. Keeper of the Pork Rinds, Protector of the Fried Chicken, Defender of the Dole Whip. Yes, it's a pretty long title. You may need to get a bigger business card to fit it all on there.

Fried Chicken and Dole Whip I can handle... maybe I should let Randall cover the Pork Rinds... No the Bacon is too important!!! I'll do the Pork Rinds too.

<---Oh look... the Tag fairy visited me!!! I feel Barry had something to do with this. :thumbsup2

Maybe that... or That plus the fact I am on Team Barry!!! :cool1:

72d6cc2c356f5d77efccb95561a4b076.gif

Hmmm...you have a point.
CJ: General Manager, Chief Motivation Officer, Knight Commander of the Most Ancient Order of the Dole Whip.

Nate and CJ's got titles... :confused3
An oversight that I most sincerely apologize for.
Randall: Chief Marketing Guru, Commander of the Sparkly Words, Brigadier General of the Bacon Corps.

CBO Chief Bacon Officer... Defender of all things Bacon... and who cares about anything else... this is Bacon we are talking about.
Title change request granted. Chief Bacon Officer. :thumbsup2

<---Oh look... the Tag fairy visited me!!! I feel Barry had something to do with this. :thumbsup2

Maybe that... or That plus the fact I am on Team Barry!!! :cool1:
It certainly didn't hurt. :rolleyes1

Mods, feel free to delete this thread. There is nothing of substance here... :rolleyes2
You know, Tim. I can always find room for you on Team Barry. And who know, if you work hard you can work your way up to Unpaid Intern in 2 or 3 years. :thumbsup2

Hmmm...you have a point.
CJ: General Manager, Chief Motivation Officer, Knight Commander of the Most Ancient Order of the Dole Whip.

An oversight that I most sincerely apologize for.
Randall: Chief Marketing Guru, Commander of the Sparkly Words, Brigadier General of the Bacon Corps.

Title change request granted. Chief Bacon Officer. :thumbsup2

It certainly didn't hurt. :rolleyes1

You know, Tim. I can always find room for you on Team Barry. And who know, if you work hard you can work your way up to Unpaid Intern in 2 or 3 years. :thumbsup2

I'm Titled! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter