READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening to me too!! I deleted and downloaded, restarted my phone. But My husband and I both have iPhone 6 and recently updated the app and it keeps crashing when we try to join. I did a chat on the APP to let them know about it. She said she can report it but it probably wouldn't be fixed by our trip (august 16). :( SO we are totally screwed. Its our only devices. And we only have 1 day at Hollywood studios, and never have rode the ride.

Same issue here on an apple device. practicing just crashes and closes the app!

Yes—there is one across from the baseline tap bar. That’s where I’m heading first thing.
Across from baseline taphouse, by the new restrooms. There's used to be 2 more but when i went this past Sunday they had taken those away so now there are only 2

Thanks! I think that is where I am going to plant myself in case we have problems getting a BG.

mare they cutting Epcot 2 hours to close the same time as Studios? That will be a skyliner mess! We are going to Epcot the Saturday of Labor Day weekend but studios the Tuesday after Labor Day so that’s gonna be a mess. Oh well better at night than morning I guess
With so few people in the parks, especially at park closing, the Skyliner will probably handle both parks closing at the same time just fine.

As you mentioned, I think the morning rush for BGs will still cause them to be busier in the mornings than at night.

I wonder if these changes will change the Skyliner hours? Might affect dining plans guests have made who were planning on the Skyliner for transpirtation.

We are going end of October and I am starting g to practice. On my iPad Pro, which I might lug along, the join process at 10 goes seamlessly. Then, of course, I get the message the people have to be in the park. If you get that far, would you have a BG? Or is it still a crapshoot?

We are going end of October and I am starting g to practice. On my iPad Pro, which I might lug along, the join process at 10 goes seamlessly. Then, of course, I get the message the people have to be in the park. If you get that far, would you have a BG? Or is it still a crapshoot?
Ar that point you would get your bg number so you made it through

With so few people in the parks, especially at park closing, the Skyliner will probably handle both parks closing at the same time just fine.

As you mentioned, I think the morning rush for BGs will still cause them to be busier in the mornings than at night.

I wonder if these changes will change the Skyliner hours? Might affect dining plans guests have made who were planning on the Skyliner for transpirtation.

I know this isn't the thread for it, but I'll def be keeping an eye on it. Staying at Riveria one night, and possibly want to have dinner at boardwalk, was going to take skyliner

One of my final practices today, we fly out tomorrow and will be at HS on Tuesday...the join button didn’t show up for at least 10 seconds today (I haven’t had that happen yet on any attempts), once it showed up I was able to get through once, and by attempt 2 boarding groups were full.

Did it open late for anyone else this morning? Was practicing at home, but noticed it didn’t open up until a good 10-15 seconds after 10.. Was still able to “get one” though. First time I’ve seen it anytime other than right at 10

One of my final practices today, we fly out tomorrow and will be at HS on Tuesday...the join button didn’t show up for at least 10 seconds today (I haven’t had that happen yet on any attempts), once it showed up I was able to get through once, and by attempt 2 boarding groups were full.
Yeah it took awhile to turn on today!

Ha, beat me to it. Would obviously much rather have that happen at home. Would be freaking out a bit if that happens for real. I suppose that’s why you practice; to prepare for everything (mentally, mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter