Reservations for AK Moonlight Magic

Wow, so offsite guests didn't even get a chance? I believe their booking date was supposed to open this Tues.
Offsite booking did open this morning right exactly at 9am. I was able to get the 13th with no problems and even at that time it said "limited availability" on the website. I was impressed how well the online booking worked this time. They must really be limiting guest numbers since last years AK after hours party was open for several days after on site guests could book...or maybe more on site guests are aware of it and are booking.

They must really be limiting guest numbers since last years AK after hours party was open for several days after on site guests could book...or maybe more on site guests are aware of it and are booking

I would guess it's due to more awareness (biggest factor), online booking (had to call last year), and also Pandora is open now too.

And.. there were 4 dates last year; this year only 2.

Theirs opened this morning.

Offsite booking did open this morning right exactly at 9am. I was able to get the 13th with no problems and even at that time it said "limited availability" on the website. I was impressed how well the online booking worked this time. They must really be limiting guest numbers since last years AK after hours party was open for several days after on site guests could book...or maybe more on site guests are aware of it and are booking.

Thanks. I assumed it would be exactly one week apart like the original dates June 15/22. However, due to the 4th probably why they opened prior to the weekend.

I would guess it's due to more awareness (biggest factor), online booking (had to call last year), and also Pandora is open now too.

And.. there were 4 dates last year; this year only 2.
I agree with this. Especially with the new Pandora being open! I forgot there were more dates last year, too.

Argh!!! I can't believe I missed this! I have been checking every few days for weeks now. I was also told an email would be sent too. I never got one. We planned our whole trip for the party and a Halloween party. I am so mad at myself for letting last week slide. Things just got hectic here and I didn't think to look.

Does anyone know if there is a wait list?

Argh!!! I can't believe I missed this! I have been checking every few days for weeks now. I was also told an email would be sent too. I never got one. We planned our whole trip for the party and a Halloween party. I am so mad at myself for letting last week slide. Things just got hectic here and I didn't think to look.

Does anyone know if there is a wait list?

No wait list but you can try to book online and see if it'll let you. Unfortunately you have to fill in all the information each time (hint: lastpass form fill) to get to the screen where it tells you if there's space or not. I bet more people will cancel as it gets closer, so I'd keep checking. Hopefully people are courteous enough to cancel if they're not going. I know I would. (I always cancelled ADRs when there was no penalty, too, but that's just me.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter