Resort Swap COMPLETE

I was on vacation at Saratoga Springs doing research for the sway:thumbsup2

I am actually almost done with the Saratoga Springs one and I am working on the animal kingdom.

We were away from 8/9/09-8/20/09 (saratoga springs and a 3 day cruise!)

I am back and will be following the boards again.

And everyone has checked in!!:thumbsup2 Thanks for being a great group of swappers!

I have made the element changes above.

kkbeaton - Beautiful work! I haven't been to SS but those railings are adorable!

velrox - Hope you had a great trip! Darnit, I should have conned DH into a trip during this swap time for "research" too. How did I miss that opportunity?

Here is a pic of the railings that I was going by:

12_10002.jpg

KKBeaton~ :worship:LOVE that shaker box! And my DS knew it was the railngs too!

Eveyone I have enjoyed viewing everything Ive seen so far! Great job!!:)

KKBeaton~ :worship:LOVE that shaker box! And my DS knew it was the railngs too!

Eveyone I have enjoyed viewing everything Ive seen so far! Great job!!:)

Thanks! Those shaker boxes turned out to be QUITE a pain! Those itty bitty Mickey heads are not done on the Cricut, becuase it distorts the head when done very tiny like that, so that is done from a punch I got at Disneyland. My, was I tired after punching enough for 12 shaker boxes (had to do 1 for dd, and 1 for friend)! I'm glad that someone else can see the railing in those tags!

Wish I was in the SSR group now, those are adorable! Next year... I'll have stuff to scrap from it still, I'm sure.

kkbeaton--LOVE them!! I definitely could tell it was the railings! I don't get the SSR ones (darn it), but I DO get the AKL one and the Poly ones!! YAY!!

AWM and kkbeaton - both of yours arrived today. I didn't open the packages yet but tucked them away for safekeeping until next week.

Got my paper today and school starts on Tuesday! It shouldn't take me more than one session to get these done. I'll mail on time ;)

With school starting this week and it being a new one, everythingbut that and work came to a halt. I plan on finishing these up over the weekend and mailing on Monday. Will post when I have dc.

Holy cow kkbeaton those borders are awesome!!!! i love them!
are they from a cart?

Thanks! Yes they are from Life's A Beach. The face pieces are not done on the cart for the border size, so you have to know how big to make them for them to fit on the border piece. I learned that if you do the border at 2", then the face pieces would be 4", if you do the border at 3", then the face pieces would be at 6", etc... basically the face pieces are double the size of the border pieces. The flower is a punch, but they do have a similar flower on LAB also.

Progress to report--yay!! I finished my Carribean Beach group, and I have the tags cut (but not assembled) for Poly! :thumbsup2

I am finished with all my groups. I am ready to mail. I am going to try to get to the PO tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter