Resort Swap COMPLETE

Here are my photo frames for All Star Music.
DSC_0872.jpg

I did not adhere the green shadow to the yellow background so you can put your photo in. And, "All" is also not adhered. The openings aren't quite 4x6, but I hope they are okay ;)

Also, for Group T, can you change me to Journaling Box and Tag? I don't think anyone would want 2 journal boxes. Is that okay? Thanks!

I'm not in this grp:sad1: This is wonderful! Can you give me the details? Is that a Hannah Montana cart piece or did you design this?

I am hoping to finish today. My Bell's Palsy stuff has decided to make a repeat appearance, so it will depend on how that goes. I don't lack much, so at the latest, it'll be in the mail Wed./Thurs. It should still make it by the 15th! I'm sorry!!

Suzanne--I got your pm! I'll pm you back in a little while!! :thumbsup2

Mine went out this Morning Sorry got caught up with my daughters first day of school!

Thanks!

Sorry, I've been MIA. Back to school, then we were away for the long weekend in Maine, where the kids got sick. Now I'm sick - after just 3 days back in school - unbeliveable.

Mine will be in the mail by the end of the week and since I'm also in Mass, it shouldn't take more than a day or two to get to Peabody. Or I could just drop them off to or from my way to work in Burlington. Either way, you'll have mine by the Sept 15th deadline.

Meg :flower3:

Mickeyteacher - yours arrived yesterday. Looks good!

MegB - you're right that it won't take long to get here via mail, so don't worry. But if you want to save on postage, I am not very far off 128. I won't be home much over the next week or so, but you could leave it in the mailbox. LMK if you need directions.

I have heard from most of you with your mailing status - Thank you! - and I will PM a couple that I have not.

An update on swapping this out. Because of a change in work schedule, if I have everything by the due date, I will be able to swap out and get to the post office on September 16. If any packages are not here by the 15th, I will not be able to get to the post office again until 9/24. It's possible I could go to the automated postal machine after work one night in between there, but I can't make any guarantees about that.

I'm sorry I just can't seem to get things together. Mine will be postal in the AM I promise. It still should get there in time. I'm sorry!!

I'm finally feeling a little better, and can use both hands now (always a plus!!). I'm hoping to finish tonight (just lack the Poly tags), so DH can mail it tomorrow. It should still get there by Tuesday!!

Thanks, everyone, for the get well wishes!!

Mine are going today--again, I'm sorry for the delay! I still think they'll probably get there by Tuesday, though. ..just based on how long it's taken stuff before. Thanks again, Suzanne, for hostessing!!

Last night I got calanniebu, Michellepooh and schelinsky's pieces. And today in the mail I received aries1980, momx3boys and SusieStone's. I haven't opened the boxes yet. I plan to photograph the new arrivals and swap out whatever groups I can tonight so it'll make it easier for the last 3 arrivals.

Dropped mine off at your house at 1:25 pm. Thanks for letting me do that. Let me know when you are ready for to pick up.

I got SIOH's in the mail today and velrox's delivered.

Before those two arrivals, I had been to the post office for other stuff and I mailed out 3 people who I could: aries1980, Mickeyteacher and wall*e2008.

Just waiting on one more arrival!

Pictures will be coming shortly - I just have to upload them.

I got SIOH's in the mail today and velrox's delivered.

Before those two arrivals, I had been to the post office for other stuff and I mailed out 3 people who I could: aries1980, Mickeyteacher and wall*e2008.

Just waiting on one more arrival!

Pictures will be coming shortly - I just have to upload them.

Dang, that was fast!!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter