Resort Swap COMPLETE

This Tuesday was supposed to be another check in, but I'm not going to worry about that since we just had one. A reminder that we are about a week away from the mail by date of September 8. Hopefully everyone's on track for that. Let me know if there are any problems.

Hopemax, I got your stuff from Michelle this weekend. Gorgeous as always! THANK YOU for the goodies. Especially Beaker. :worship: You are amazing.

I never did get those pictures posted, but now I have more to photograph. This week is crazy so I probably won't post until I have pretty much everything here.

Checking in-my CBR group is done, cutting out Poly and Sports right now to assemble tomorrow. Will mail on time (with Duchess Tisha) with DC.:)

Ok, all done!:thumbsup2 Here are my items:

Group N - Polynesian borders:

August034.jpg

For my Poly shapes, I'm doing 2 tikis from LAB and 2 flowers, so our things will match well together. :thumbsup2

I plan to work on these tomorrow and mail on Wednesday or Friday. I will be sending by non-priority, since we are so close ;)

I got my AKL topper cut yesterday & the journal box for the other group. Hoping to finish both AKL groups tonight!!

Here are my photo frames for All Star Music.
DSC_0872.jpg

I did not adhere the green shadow to the yellow background so you can put your photo in. And, "All" is also not adhered. The openings aren't quite 4x6, but I hope they are okay ;)

Also, for Group T, can you change me to Journaling Box and Tag? I don't think anyone would want 2 journal boxes. Is that okay? Thanks!

I figured I would make up for my tardiness the last check in. I am on schedule to a timely completion. I will email you when I am done, so we can arrange a drop off. Thanks.

Okay, here is group T. I may mail tomorrow, if I get myself together to get the package ready tonight. If not, definitely on Friday.

DSC_0875.jpg

Got the topper part assembled & the letters cut for my AKL topper group. I just have to finish putting the letters on, and it'll be done! Then, just finishing the box and tag AKL group & the Poly group, and I'm done! I'm looking to mail on Tuesday, the 8th!!

Here are my photo frames for All Star Music.
DSC_0872.jpg

I did not adhere the green shadow to the yellow background so you can put your photo in. And, "All" is also not adhered. The openings aren't quite 4x6, but I hope they are okay ;)
!

these are awesome!

Hey Mama!!!

How is Mr. Bean doing? We haven't heard from you in a while so I thought maybe he had made his grand entrance early.

Nooo not yet! Had a few false alarms but nothing worthy of a trip to the maternity ward as yet. I've had a sudden surge of energy these past 2 days and am sleeping really well so my mum thinks he's very imminent. I'm just trying to make the most of the energy and getting stuff finished up.

Not long to go, due date is a week on Sun (13th) and if he refuses to budge I'm due to go and be induced on about the 23rd. EEEP!

I'm postal... I have a DC number upstairs, so let me know if you need it.
S :)

rlovew - I got yours today. Everything looks great!

I'll have to leave my mailman cookies next week with all the arrivals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter