ressie 7/20 thru 7/24 OKW 2 bedroom $6 per point IS NOW UNDER AGREEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sims

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for a 2 bedroom at Old Key West with an arrival date of Sunday, July 20th. This reservation is for five nights with a departure date of Friday, July 25th.

150 points for rent at $6 per point $900 total

This is a modification from previous reservation. These points cannot be transferred.

If you want to spend five nights at a 2 bedroom at OKW for a total of $900, let me know. Terms are as listed in my post below.

THIS RESSIE IS UNDER AGREEMENT

:)

In response to the PM - the points are in a holding account so I think they are not transferable. If this is incorrect, I hope someone will let me know.

The responders to this thread all need the same information. I should have included it in my original post.
Here it is.

MS said that OKW has availability for 2 bedroom villas for all of July and into about half way through August. I assume there would be availability at OKW for the end of August and all of September.
BCV and BWV do not have any availability for July or halfway through August.
The July ressie is in place but was just made, and written confrimation is on the way.
Terms would be:
renter pays 50% of cost and returns signed agreement in an overnight mailing upon receipt of DVC confirmation of current ressie.
renter pays balance of 50% in an overnight mailing after receipt of DVC confirmation of ressie in renters' name.

Thank you for all the responses.
Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter