Restroom work in Club/Lab Disney Magic

It sounds like folks on my late May Fantasy cruise just got the same email. My kids are above Oceaneers age so I didn’t get it.

We are late May. I didn't get it but someone posted this. My assumption is you’d have gotten an email if you were affected. But maybe shouldn’t assume!

1710688558120.png

We’re sailing on the Magic first week of May and haven’t heard anything. I had just assumed this work was already done. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has been on the ship in recent weeks.

Just realizing you guys are talking about the Fantasy - I never heard anything about issues on the Fantasy, but I’m also not paying attention for it as we aren’t sailing the Fantasy this year 🤷‍♀️ good to hear the work on the Magic is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter