ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSCHROW---$89-$29864-306-BWV-Dec-0/15, 0/16, 306/17, 306/18- sent 6/14, passed 7/3
:cool1:
they can't close until 12/1, but that works for us to use those points for our OCT 2018 F&WF trip :goodvibes
YAYYY!!!! Congrats :sunny:

My first contract! Freaking out a little bit-Grand Californian isn't cheap-but we are on the West Coast and DL is our favorite park-and much easier for us to get to. We go every year or two, so this will be perfect. Cross your fingers!

Limace---$141-$15436-100-VGC-Aug-100/16, 100/17, 100/18, 0/19- sent 7/5
Best of luck :daisy:!

DHofCrazyMouser---$118-$12962-100-BLT-Oct-0/15, 0/16, 165/17, 100/18- sent 6/5

31 Days and counting, this is taking entirely too long lol. Contacted broker yesterday and they assure me nothing is wrong with paperwork/contract.
I already had this on the list :)

My first contract! Freaking out a little bit-Grand Californian isn't cheap-but we are on the West Coast and DL is our favorite park-and much easier for us to get to. We go every year or two, so this will be perfect. Cross your fingers!

Limace---$141-$15436-100-VGC-Aug-100/16, 100/17, 100/18, 0/19- sent 7/5

That's a good contract! I assume the 2016 points will expire? What broker did you use? We're looking for around 300 points at VGC.

That's a good contract! I assume the 2016 points will expire? What broker did you use? We're looking for around 300 points at VGC.

They are banked so I should be good :). We used *************-it posted on their FB page and never on the site itself. Edited to add: I bet I should have listed this as 0 2016 points and 200 2017?

Last edited:
They are banked so I should be good :). We used *************-it posted on their FB page and never on the site itself. Edited to add: I bet I should have listed this as 0 2016 points and 200 2017?
Yeah, that would probably show the value even better. Thanks for the advice. I hadn't heard of that broker yet so I got on their email list!

Seems like things have been more quiet than normal with the Rofr.......I'm 20 days in and feel like my contract is on the chopping block:charac4:

It does seem quiet. I can't decide if it's really quieter or if it's that I'm watching too closely now that I'm waiting myself.
I think that it is quiet due to the holiday that just passed. Everyone is getting back into the swing of things and many took vacations since the 4th fell on a Tuesday.

I hoping and praying for some new this week.. Getting kind anxious.. I noticed a lot of member were hearing back within 12 -16 days... Today marks 14 days.. But we also had the July 4 holiday so that may set it back some...

I hoping and praying for some new this week.. Getting kind anxious.. I noticed a lot of member were hearing back within 12 -16 days... Today marks 14 days.. But we also had the July 4 holiday so that may set it back some...

i hope you hear back soon! I'd love to see this two week response trend continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter