ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Marissa and Derek from the board sponsors on a podcast mention two things about ROFR that I’ve never heard before.

1) Disney will typically ROFR more at the beginning of their fiscal year (October) than the end, so they’ll let more contacts pass in August/Sept.

2) Disney will also ROFR some of the sold out resorts leading up to a member cruise in order to have inventory to sell during the member cruise itself.

Hadn’t heard either of these before so just thought I’d share!
that was a great episode. I also loved all the discussion about VDH and VGC in Anaheim

Heard Marissa and Derek from the board sponsors on a podcast mention two things about ROFR that I’ve never heard before.

1) Disney will typically ROFR more at the beginning of their fiscal year (October) than the end, so they’ll let more contacts pass in August/Sept.

2) Disney will also ROFR some of the sold out resorts leading up to a member cruise in order to have inventory to sell during the member cruise itself.

I feel like you’re telling me I should stop what I’m doing and go make some offers right now… alas, if only I could get my husband on board :/.

I feel like you’re telling me I should stop what I’m doing and go make some offers right now… alas, if only I could get my husband on board :/.
Same!!
There’s a HHI contract in my use year that’s slightly more points than I would need but I keep trying to convince my husband it could still be a good deal.
If we didn’t have a new car coming in a couple of weeks…

Could you please tell me which episode #? Thanks.

I hope that's the case. We just had everything sent to Disney on Friday, so our 30 days will be smack dab in the middle of September.

That is indeed interesting. They were both guides so they would know I guess. That’s really the first credible first hand info I’ve ever heard on what goes into those decisions. Many more factors in play obviously but still a tiny peek behind the curtain.

They need to do an entire episode and spill everything they know about how the ROFR sausage is made. Would be fascinating to me. Apparently I have a low threshold for what’s interesting 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter