ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you read the August Member Insider email yet? How do you interpret their Fall promo? Usually the wording on the website will say “save up to X when you buy $150 points…” but the email leaves out the “when you buy $150 points” part. I can’t tell if the new promo for up to $2700 savings is if you buy 150 points or if that’s the cap up to 300 points.

Have any of you read the August Member Insider email yet? How do you interpret their Fall promo? Usually the wording on the website will say “save up to X when you buy $150 points…” but the email leaves out the “when you buy $150 points” part. I can’t tell if the new promo for up to $2700 savings is if you buy 150 points or if that’s the cap up to 300 points.
I just saw that too. I have to assume it's on 150 points since they always seem to base it on that.

50% more savings than the current sale ending today though.

Fire sale! Fire sale! Fire sale!

I just received an email titled: "Soak up the magic with your August Member Insider!".

I don't see any offers. Are you talking about a different email? Thanks!

Well, still waiting.....

I figure if I repost this that means that I'll get an answer tomorrow morning:rotfl: I can hope anyway!
Just curious...Any luck today? I am still waiting to hear on a -$160-100-CCV@WL-Mar sent 7/15 --seems to be taking a long time and I was wondering if anyone was getting a response. Hope you get good news soon!

Interesting, my email doesn't have that section..... Perhaps the mouse already knows it has my money LOL

Cool. The promo is back to the same as the June/early July promo price.
Does the email state anything about new member promotions? I could just wait until tomorrow and look, but what's the fun in that?!

Same here. I don't have that section in my email. They know I just bought last month and they assumed I wouldn't buy direct again so soon. Well, their loss. 😀

Just curious...Any luck today? I am still waiting to hear on a -$160-100-CCV@WL-Mar sent 7/15 --seems to be taking a long time and I was wondering if anyone was getting a response. Hope you get good news soon!
Nope - still waiting. I checked my spam email “just in case”. I guess I’m getting antsy.

Sorry to hear about your wait. Your wait seems excessive for sure. There were so many results posted last week. Really nothing so far this week. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Nope - still waiting. I checked my spam email “just in case”. I guess I’m getting antsy.

Sorry to hear about your wait. Your wait seems excessive for sure. There were so many results posted last week. Really nothing so far this week. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!
It is definitely easy to get antsy. Thanks! I will keep my fingers crossed for you too. Maybe tomorrow is the day the decisions will come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter