Roll Call. Oct.19,02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you are back safe and sound Patty. Sorry we didn't
get to see you much. Maybe next trip.

Sounds like everyone is getting their pictures developed. I still have 15 rolls waiting.

Dudette1 prayers to your Mom keep us posted.

Barb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULIE & SUSAN:crazy: :crazy:

Bonnie: I hope your mother comes home with a clean bill of health. I am thinking of you both & praying for her.

Kaleigh, Denine & Jerry: Thinking of you all & praying for a full & rapid recovery.

It is really miserable here in New Jersey. The weather reflects how we feel about that EAGLES Game:eek: :eek: :eek:

Try to have a great day! My daughter returns from San Fran. tonight at 8:45 PM & my youngest son supposedly moved out Saturday but was back last night!!! Toodles, :wave: :earsgirl:

Happy Birthday Susan!
hb2.gif
We need to get together to celebrate! How's next year? Maybe we could celebrate them together on a cruise?!? Celebrating a few day late isn't so bad
party.gif

Great sail away pictures!
jumpinggreens.gif
I wanted a picture of the ship with us on it sailing away but didn't have people there to take the pictures! They are AWSOME:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

The bad weather here in Ohio was, thatnk goodness, not near us! It really wasn't to bad around here!

Well gonna go, be back later!

Julie - Glad you liked the sail away pix. Remember, I am on the 11/29/03 cruise and we could celebrate the birthdays together then!!! I'll even run after Makenzie if you need me too!!! Glad the bad weather wasn't near you guys!

Schrolls & Wilderness
Did you book while on the cruise in Oct? If so did you get
a really good price??

Originally posted by disneydudette1
[B
Julie-I stop in Pittsburgh-how close is that to Cleveland? /QUOTE]

Pittsburgh may be only a few hours away distance-wise, but light years behind Cleveland in every other way! (Can you tell I'm a Browns fan?).

Which reminds me...how many Steeler fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None...they don't have electricity yet!

Bonnie, do me a favor and rip on a Steelers fan while you're waiting in Pittsburgh! Maybe you can pass the time in the airport by counting how many are walking upright!

Hope your mother is doing fine.

Susan, Happy Birthday!

Mickey02 - we did book on board and we got a pretty decent price but we also got a $250 ship board credit. We did choose to go with an inside stateroom this time instead of a verandah. It's hard to justify the expense of the verandah since there is so much to do outsidethe room.

The bug is already in our ear about cruising in 2003 but DD#1 & DD#3 are both expecting new grandbabies so I can't get them to commit and if one of my kids go they want to gamble & drink!

The photos were great of the cruise leaving if I had a magnifying glass I could pick us out!

Toodles:wave: :crazy:

Happy Birthday Sue too!!!!!
party.gif

birthday.gif

Happy Birthday to Julie Again!
Did Garry give you the day off??? Like he did for me? LOL

Welcome Back Garry!! I see you are back to your old self.

Sue-I downloaded all the pics from your webshots! I also sent a link to all my friends to check them out.

My mom did just fine today. She is at home resting. I don't stay with her because she won't relax when I'm there so I made her eat something and left. We won't know the results until at least Friday. She is one sharp cookie I'll have to give her that much.

Dudette #2 don't count me out too soon! My grandchild will be living over 50 miles away and will be 5 months old by then!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN AND JULIE !!!!!!

Thanks Susan for the pics. Haven't checked them out yet. Read the boards first.

Julie and Garry, thanks for the card. How did you know what Ted looked like on the beach. Did you take his pic?

Lori, are you creative? Any ideas for the wedding party favors? Thanks for your offer!

Glad to hear that your mom did fine today, Bonnie.

Sandy-my son burned a CD of the music they played at the church and reception. For the DC cover they had theur picture on the front and back and on the inside cover listed the music with a little note regarding each song i.e mother father dance had a little note to her dad etc.
It was a lot of work putting them together but people loved them!
I think they did 150 of them! I wsa in charge of wrapping them in tule.

Thanks for the birthday greetings. But, alas, I must go join homework hell with Turner. Some things never end!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Just got news from Denine and they are home from the hospital! YEAH!!!!!! They got home around 8 -8:30 ish. Kaleigh had a EEG done and it came back normal. They are returning on Wednesday for the test for acid reflux which is an 18 to 24 hour test.
Denine said that Kaleigh is doing fine now but is a little fussy right now. Who could blame her!
Denine's back is killing her but she is happy to be home and she can't wait to sleep in her own bed!
They believe that Kaleigh had a mucus plug that blocked her air way, but before the say that was it they want to rule everything else out!

Be Back later!

Hi to everyone. For awhile, I couldn't get on the boards, too homesick.
Took pictures to my parents this weekend and they can't wait to go with us next time. Hope we can all do this again.

Let's see:
Happy Birthday to Julie and Susan!!!
Julie: I am definitely in for a family picture swap.
Dudettes: We had a great stay at the Dolphin on our return trip, and being so close to the boardwalk and a boat trip to Epcot and MGM is great too.
Darren: I can't wait until you are a CM, you would be great in Palo's.
Patty: Happy Grandmaing to you.
Denine and Jerry: WELCOME HOME. WE ARE SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT LITTLE KALEIGH IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. Is she getting the reflux test where they tube her and read the levels. Clare had this and went very well. We got to do this at home seeing my father is a doctor.
Lori: Hello from us.

Can't believe everyone was at Magen's Bay and we didn't hook up. That was our favorite day, even over CCay. We just kicked back, drank "boat drinks" and floated all day. Clare played in the sand and laughed all day.

Well hello to all, we do miss you.
Which website is everyone using to post their pics. We have all 15 rolls of ours and I would love to post some, yet we don't have very many of our dis friends.

Krista

Where's my coffe buddy?

Denine and Jerry-so happy to hear that Kaliegh is home and doing well. Did they send her home on a monitor?

Well I am not ready for my test this morning. If I could postpone it I would but my manager is against it. My feeling is postpone and do well or take the chance of not passing-maybe it wouldn't look good on her annual report that I postponed but it would look better than not passing! It is out of my hands!

Wish me luck!

Good Morning, everyone.

Bonnie: do you have your cup of coffee for the morning? Prayers still heading your way for your Mom.

Denine, Jerry: Welcome back home, Kaleigh. Hope all goes well with the tests this week and everything gets put behind you all.

Krista: My webshots are located here:
webshots

Thanks for all the birthday greetings, everyone.

Hi all. Glad things are working out for everyone. Yea. Haven't we all paid our dues by now?
Maybe I'll try webshots too. I used to have an album on Yahoo, but these webshots albums sure look easy enough too. Might be awhile though. I finally bought a digital camera yesterday, now I'm trying to learn it in my few and far between spare moments. At least I found my glasses today.:) That instruction book has teeny tiny writing, I wasn't sure if I wasn't on the Japanese page or not.
Have a great day everyone.

Oh, Sandy! I still treasure a lovely Chinese plant container that I got for helping out with a wedding. They had been used as center pieces and then the brides Mom told us all to go pick one to keep, while we were cleaning up. I know that's not really a wedding party member gift, but the idea of giving them something that is first used in the wedding is kind-of a cool souvenir, I thought. It didn't seemed like reusing at all, even though as I see the idea typed out here, it kind of does:rolleyes: . Anyway, maybe if pearl necklaces were incorporated into her dress or something, then the females in the party got one, that might be cool. I'd have to think of something for the guys, they aren't as sentimental, so a standard handed out gift would be all the same to them I suppose. I'll do some thinking on this to get you lots of ideas to choose from. Anyone else?

Krista, I will email you pictures tonight. (I have learned the easy way instead of the zip file)

GOOD LUCK BONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR'LL DO GREAT!!

Be Back on later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter