Roll Call. Oct.19,02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey 02: So you only remember Bonnie - Disney Dudette #1! What about Jeanne - Disney Dudette #2 & Joyce - Disney Dudette #3. Yes, it is true, we were not able to post as much as Bonnie since she can sneak at work but we are still here!

So glad there are plans in the works to arrange an exchange for Christmas. I have a few addresses & a few people have mine but knowing Bonnie she has everyones! I may be more organized for Christmas but she is just more organized in general.

If this board every ends I think I will have withdrawal symptoms!

A little tired since I worked 12 hours today & so did Joyce but tomorrow I only have to go to a "Preceptor Workshop" from 9:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. This will be such an easy day since I am used to working until 7:15 P.M.

Everyone take care. Toodles:earsgirl: :wave:

Who works 5 days a week rather than 3?????? No excuse Jeanne!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :mad: :eek: :eek:

Ok. "Barb's Crew" is on the webshots site part 2. Let me know if I need to post the link again. Is that the Dudettes on the table? Rather than under?

Sent my snail mail address to anyone who has sent me their email address. Julie - add me to the list.

I've been lurking lately. Sorry!!:( I promise to do better. Back to the old routine: Turner's hockey on Wednesdays and Fridays, minor league hockey games about once a week, homework hell which never seems to end, work, work, work, work, work work, work - it never seems to end!!!

Garry - I'm so sorry you have to go back to work next week. I guess that means the knee is doing OK.

Bonnie - I had coffee with you as a lurker this morning. I'll try to do better tomorrow morning.

Lori - thanks for the party pictures. I see Bonnie has already posted to webshots so I won't do it again (since I wasn't even there in picture). Thanks. I do remember seing them for a quick moment at the sailaway but that's it.

Gotta run for now.

Miss you guys!!!

Our list is looking very good! This is who I have:

Garry & Julie (Makenzie and the Big Guy) (Boardwalk &wildernessgirl)
Ted & Sandy (Jiminy)
Ben& Lori (Cody and Katie) (Dreams...)
Bonnie (Dudette #1)
Jeanne (Dudette #2)
Jerry & Denine (Kaleigh)(Denine)
Paul & Susan (Turner) (Schrolls)
Ken & Patty (Mickey02's sister)
Dick & Sally (Mickey02's mom)
Bob & Barb (Jaymee&???? I'm sorry I can't remember the rest of the family) (Mickey02)

We still are looking for the rest! Laurie the Lurker, Diana, Krista, Twinsmom, Strissel, Darren.......and the rest......Where are you????????

If you would like to be added to the address list, just send me a private e-mail with your home address and I will add you to the list and we will take it from there. I will send out the completed list to everyone and we can go from there. I assume that everyone who has given me their address already wants to do the family gift exchange, right? So if that's the case, how does this sound for who gets who....
I will assign every family a number. Then I will ask each family to pick a number. That number will be the family you will get a gift for. Does that sound good? I don't want to be an "activity hog" so if anyone else has an idea on how to get everyone assigned and/or would like to do it, that's ok with me. I just don't want to step on anyone's toes especially Lori who came up with the idea.

Also, I have some of the children's names but I'm sorry I can't remember everyone who went. So if you would like to "claim" your child/children on the address list, could you please send me their names and the correct spellings. Thanks!

See you all later! Toodles!

My turn to be running late!

Sue...look out you may go into the Lurker list.

I miss my morning coffee buddy.

RE the list... Suggestion: WIth the possibility that people don't want to be included in the family gift exchange but would like to add their address for possible Holiday card exchange or just another way of keeping in touch they could still be added to the list but specify no gift exchange.

Also what about a limit on monetary value?

Great orgainizing Julie!

I like the gift exchange idea!!! Sounds like a fun way to keep these friendships growing!! Another idea about the children is to have their age. I wouldn't want to send an inappropriate gift to a 4 year old.

Bonnie - I'm still working on the formal picture. We don't have a scanner so I have to get someone else involved. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Did you guys read the thread about the wild rudder incident? That would have been different!! Glad it wasn't us!

Gotta run. Chat again later!

There are really too many exciting things coming up! First the trip to WDW. Christmas, parties, my two son's were both born in December too! I just can't stand it! I better take up running because I have a little too much energy.

I have a little time this morning since I don't have to jump into the shower until 7:00 A.M. Just wanted to say "Good Morning":sunny: and catch up on all the news.

Have a great day! Toodles:wave: :earsgirl:

Julie, I PM'd you with our address.

Good morning, good morning, and how are we today?

Taking Lianna to an asthma clinic this morning (she gets asthma symptoms in the fall/winter and every time she gets a cold).

Other than that -- everyone is healthy (sniffles don't really count).

Talked to Penny (my Dad's wife) and she still hasn't sent my pictures -- hopefully SOON! I am absolutely dying to get them! When they come, I will send Bonnie our formal picture. And hopefully I can scan and put on webshots the rest -- will see.......

I think we have to put a monetary limit per family (no, I'm not cheap -- well maybe a little :rolleyes: -- but MY family is BIG!!

Have a great day all!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Julie- Here is the rest of my family
Jaymee (17) Tiffany (14) the only 2 that live at home

Missy(20) Jason(22) Amanda(14) is my step daughter
are the rest that we brought with us.

Duette's 2 & 3 I am sooo sorry I forgot you. I was unsure of who is who when we saw you but one thing Patty and I both commented on was one of you has these beautiful dimples and a smile just like our Aunt Carol. We were both amazed at the resemblance!!

Glad my Mom and I have made the Dudette board! I feel like a member of the family now!! Next time I hope my Dad goes too.

Barb

Hi guys. Step all you want Julie. If it keeps extra work off of my plate, you can step on my whole foot! I have to think about how many of my family members I to get involved here. I was just thinking about a 'family' gift. If we want the kids to each get their own gift, then we are sending out as many as are in our family. Maybe we also need to specify if you want to send just do one gift, and receive one in return, or if you want to sign your kids up too. Either way works, just so Julie knows what you want.
Postage might cost just as much as the gift depending on the weight. What do you guys think. $5-$10?, or $10-$15 for the gift? Maybe aim for a Disney theme or something unique to your home state? Ornaments? Or should we just leave the theme loose. Depending on who you get, you might know something personal about them anyway and have a perfect gift idea.
Should we keep it like a secret Santa until the gift arrives? Questions, questions.
Gotta go get my next couple of Tiger Cub Scout meetings organized. Field trip time. Have a great day everyone. Hugs to ya, ~Lori

Originally posted by disneydudette1
Is that the Dudettes on the table? Rather than under?
YES That paper next to the plate is your pictures! See, just a little curled at the edge. NOT soaked! You all dried off very nicely. Ah, I am redeemed.

Good afternoon everyone. Lots of Christmas talk here today. I, too, was under the impression that it would be a family gift not individuals. What does everyone think? 10-20 okay with me for a family gift.

Gosh Dudettes, it was you ON the table. You didn't have bushwhackers then. You didn't quite make it UNDER the table (that time) Or was that just Bonnie?

Can't stay and chat. The little ones are driving me crazy today. They want me to chat with them rather than you. Imagine that!

I just sent Julie my address & info so hopefully I will be showing up on "the list" soon.

I am going through cruise withdrawal .....:(

I know the cure though........I am saving for the next trip.....:smooth:

The family gift sounds great to me too. It is helpful to
know all the members in the family so the gift is appropriate.

Love Christmas time. My house is almost fininshed with the
decorations. There are so many lights inside and out we
look like the house in Christmas Vacation!! Everyone is invited
over for a Christmas get together!!!

Barb

This is sooo cool. I have been playing with the website and
found the countdown!! Now all I have to find is how to put the
little picture under your name!

I'll bring a side dish!;)
Lights outside? ALREADY ???
I'm just now hanging the "turkeys welcome" sign out front. Wow. I'd better get started on those Christmas cards
now .

I am a firm believer in celebrating Christmas for 2 months!!

Way to much work for only a few weeks.

Lets do it! We have a side dish!!

Barb

JANUARY!!! :eek:

By then it will be time to have another pre-cruise party!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by wildernessgirl
Our list is looking very good! This is who I have:

Garry & Julie (Makenzie and the Big Guy) (Boardwalk &wildernessgirl)
Ted & Sandy (Jiminy)
Ben& Lori (Cody and Katie) (Dreams...)
Bonnie (Dudette #1)
Jeanne (Dudette #2)
Jerry & Denine (Kaleigh)(Denine)
Paul & Susan (Turner) (Schrolls)
Ken & Patty (Mickey02's sister)
Dick & Sally (Mickey02's mom)
Bob & Barb (Jaymee, Tiffany, Missy, Jason,Amanda) (Mickey02)
John & Laurie (Kristen)Olando
Greg & Diana (Ian, Alina, Lianna, Annika)disney6

We still are looking for the rest! Krista, Darren, Twinsmom, Strissel.......and the rest......Where are you????????

If you would like to be added to the address list, just send me a private e-mail with your home address and I will add you to the list. I will send out the completed list to everyone and we can go from there

So far the feed back that I have gotten is that a family gift of $10-$20 will be the limit. If you perfer not to partake in the "family gift" exchange, just e-mail me and I will include you on the address list but not in the gift exchange.
If you would LIKE to add more to the gift then the max. that is up to you (i.e. like a small gift for the individual children or that of that nature). OR do a family ornament exchange and if you want to add on, that's up to you. So each family would exchange an ornament and not a "gift" gift. You let me know!
I'm gonna wait a few more days for the MIA people to see if they want in on the action. I will send everyone who has e-mail me my home e-mail address so if you don't get it, let me know! If you have sent me an e-mail and you don't see your name listed above, please send it to me again. I do not want to miss anyone!

Barb, I would love to be your question person! Anytime!

Be back later! Everyone have a geat afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter