RotR Rider Swap

dstalzer

Earning My Ears
I have a child that is over the height requirement, and a toddler who is not. How do my wife and I and older child all ride RotR (assuming we are lucky enough to get a Boarding Pass) with the toddler? If we get the BP can we do a rider-switch like thing?

yulilin3

Disney Freak
Everyone wanting to ride needs to get into the bg. Then when your bg is called just let the cm at the entrance know you want to do rider swap

• Cliff Secord

Earning My Ears
    Everyone wanting to ride needs to get into the bg. Then when your bg is called just let the cm at the entrance know you want to do rider swap
    Question: Would the person who does the rider swap presumably have to ride alone?

Or could someone else within the group ride again given the "one party per ride experience" that's currently being used?

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    Question: Would the person who does the rider swap presumably have to ride alone?

Or could someone else within the group ride again given the "one party per ride experience" that's currently being used?
    Before covid you could take 2 people in, i haven't heard any reports after reopening

• PanchoX1

Earning My Ears
    Curious as well, we have a party of 5 and one may be too short to ride. I'm hoping for a growth spurt. but wondering who can ride twice.

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    Just double checked with a cm that works the attraction, it's the same as before. The swaper plus 2 more

elsbit

Using colors bold and bright
    We are doing this right now. I am sitting with my toddler as my husband takes our two girls through standby line. Then I will get to take my girls again through the FP line.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.