RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 starts tonight!

Not everyone can have RuPaul lighting and pantyhose and vaseline on the lense. lol

Like the "Big Gay Sketch Show" skit! :rotfl2:

"We're in the same room. Why are you so ************* blurry?" :lmao:

Not everyone can have RuPaul lighting and pantyhose and vaseline on the lense. lol

Sure they can! Didn't you see Pandora's audition tape? Where she had her male persona to be interviewing her Drag persona and at the beginning of the interview, Pandora said, "I'm sorry, wait just a second" and pulled a tub of vaseline out from under her chair (or somewhere) and smeared it on the lens? LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like the "Big Gay Sketch Show" skit! :rotfl2:

"We're in the same room. Why are you so ************* blurry?" :lmao:

I love that show so much. Johnny McGovern always makes me crack up!

"Are you supposed to be a ghost or an angel or something???"

I'll have to say, I think Tyra could have won a "Most Improved" award if there was one, but I dont think she should have won the whole thing.

I had never heard of Tyra before and I live in Orlando, but she doesn't perform at the Parliament House so I wasn't surprised. I'm sure that now the final episode has run all the gay mags and directories in Orlando will be promoting her and the club she performs out (Pulse I think is the club...).

Oh, and I'm so happy Pandora Boxx won Miss Congenialty. Her Drag Race dress for the reunion show was fabulous!

I had never heard of Tyra before and I live in Orlando, but she doesn't perform at the Parliament House so I wasn't surprised. I'm sure that now the final episode has run all the gay mags and directories in Orlando will be promoting her and the club she performs out (Pulse I think is the club...).

Yeah, Tyra performs at Pulse. I've been there a few times, and they just a had a big rehab. It's a good place, and more laid back than you would expect since it's a mostly younger crowd than P-House

Yeah, the young crowd is what keeps me away from most of the smaller bars. I like Wylde's because it's nice and (usually) quiet. Usually there on underwear night. I hit the PH whenever there's a show or celeb performing at the Footlights Theater.

Yup, Mike was right.

I was kind of disappointed in the Reunion Show too. But oh well. I'm very happy for Pandora and agree that being on the show was probably the best thing that could happen for her career.

Oh well, 'til next season. I'll have to look for Drag U.

P.S.
IMHO Santino is a weenie. Again, this wasn't Project Runway!

Yeah, actually that was one of my other major disappointments----I wish Pandora (or anyone) would have pointed out to Santino (and Ru) that this was a DRAG competition, NOT a fashion competition-----there are are already plenty of fashion reality shows on TV that are marginally successful. Drag is supposed to be about PERFORMANCE, not about being a runway model or having the most "fashion sense." On another blog I was following about this show on another site someone else pointed out that there are tons of fierce amazing fabulous famous and successful queens who don't have the kind of "fashion sense" or "sense of style" that would have pleased Santino probably (think LypSynka, Lady Bunny, Hedda Lettuce, etc.) but are amazing because they are good performers and entertaining----which someone like Pandora had in spades over Tyra Sanchez. Or even look at last year's cast and the way that Santino constantly attacked and went after Chanel----who is arguably one of the most gorgeous queens in the history of queens and a fierce performer but he was never able to look past her clothing. BAH----I'm really hoping they decide to cut his sorry behind before season 3 and find a judge who actually knows something about DRAG!!

I bet Santino goes for ki-ki

I always thought it was spelled "kai-kai"

oh..and by the way....*GAG* (there's needs to be an emoticon of "dry heaving"......the notion of anything related to Santino's adult desires would be an excellent use of such an emoticon! :lmao:)

I always thought it was spelled "kai-kai"

oh..and by the way....*GAG* (there's needs to be an emoticon of "dry heaving"......the notion of anything related to Santino's adult desires would be an excellent use of such an emoticon! :lmao:)

It probably is spelled Kai-Kai. And I agree with the *GAG*

Santino is well on his way to being a creepy old man.

It probably is spelled Kai-Kai. And I agree with the *GAG*

Santino is well on his way to being a creepy old man.

Well he's already a creepy middle aged man and he was probably a creepy young man....heck, he was probably a creepy child! (And doesn't he always look like he kinda smells, too? Like you wouldn't wanna be stuck in the back seat on a long road trip with him? :rotfl2:)

Absolutely agree about Santino. I really, really dislike that nasty bugger.

As for Pandora, I'm still miffed that she didn't win. :snooty:

Once again, the Project RunGay boys have summed up my feelings perfectly.

Here's their recap of the finale and reunion: http://tomandlorenzo2.blogspot.com/2010/04/rpdr-s2-finalereunion.html

A couple of highlights:

We're going to repeat something that's been all over the twitterverse and commentverse today: We would pay good money to see Jujubee or Pandora perform. We can't imagine why anyone would pay to see Tyra. What exactly would she do, anyway? Wear outfits? That's not drag. That's modeling.

Commenting on JuJuBee's reaction to getting kicked in the eye with a stiletto:
"Do I look fine? If I look fine I'll keep going."

That right there is exactly why she should have won. That could be the Drag Queen Credo.

I hope RuPaul reads their blog and takes it to heart, because the boys NAILED it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter