RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 starts tonight!

Pandora was my favorite. I agree Santino should be voted off. I don't like Tyra at all. I'm hoping it comes down to Raven or Juju. Hey has anyone done the Dragulator yet? Gurl I'm looking fierce with that spatula!

http://twitpic.com/18vmuq

I'm ready for the rain! This is Florida after all, and hurricane season is just around the corner!

27193_402772783337_519343337_5145159_4594422_n.jpg

The Feast of Fun podcast has a recent episode interviewing Pandora Boxx right after her elimination. She is very funny and very talented. Go to their site below to give it a listen.

http://www.feastoffun.com/

I'm so glad someone posted this link. Obviously I"m biased but I'm really upset that Pandora got the "sashay away." I knew it happened this week but didn't get a chance to watch the episode until yesterday afternoon and once I actually saw it I just entirely disagree with the decision. I am, however, proud of Pandora (who I'm thrilled to call my friend) for leaving with her head held high, keeping her sense of humor about her and staying true to herself. The interview with Feast boys (who I had the pleasure of meeting this past summer in Chicago when they came to a workshop I was leading about a project I'm writing with some colleagues called "The Bottom Monologues") was excellent and really is a great listen and will let people get to know 'Dora even better than they already do.

Also...for those of you out there who are 'Dora fans (or would we be called "Boxxheads"? :lmao:), go to www.rupaulsdragrace.com and vote for her or Miss Congeniality (it's on the right hand side about halfway down the page), so that we can give her the props she clearly deserves! YOu can vote multiple times. I voted about 20 billion myself alone last night! :thumbsup2

The interview with Feast boys (who I had the pleasure of meeting this past summer in Chicago when they came to a workshop I was leading about a project I'm writing with some colleagues called "The Bottom Monologues")

"The Bottom Monologues"? I don't remember being interviewed for this show. :lmao:

"The Bottom Monologues"? I don't remember being interviewed for this show. :lmao:

Technically we're about a year past our deadline actually....we're working on pulling together a 2nd draft of the script in May....however if you want to learn more about the project, or submit (late) your thought/stories anonymously online you can at bottommonologues.wordpress.com

:thumbsup2

I was really sad to see Pandora go, she was my favorite. Raven is definitely growing on me! She was so sweet with her Drag Momma.

I was really sad to see Pandora go, she was my favorite. Raven is definitely growing on me! She was so sweet with her Drag Momma.

I don't buy it...I don't think it was that sincere. I think Raven is a nasty person (& Pandora all but says that in her interview with the Feast of Fools guys actually):sad2:

I don't buy it...I don't think it was that sincere. I think Raven is a nasty person (& Pandora all but says that in her interview with the Feast of Fools guys actually):sad2:

I will definitely listen to the interview and I'll be voting for her for Miss Congeniality.

I definitely believe that Raven is out to win it and is very calculating. The whole bit about how rewarding the "drag mama" episode was, I believe, intended to sway the judges. She is very focused.

I was rooting for Pandora but it was very apparent from the start from the judges reactions that Pandora Boxx was a loong shot.

Can't wait to see what she will have to say on the reunion show, even though she is extremely mindful of everything that she says and does so as not to jeopardize her future career.

I agree. There were a couple of things on the regular show that struck me that Raven wasn't particularly fond of Pandora. One was the blatant "She's not Drag Superstar material on the last episode" and the other was a few episodes ago when some of the queens were voicing their frustration over Tyra to the judges. When they said something to Raven, she was like, no problems and pretty much "tsk, tsking" those that spoke. That was the week that Raven probably should have won and Tyra did so she was pissed, while I do think Raven should have won, it was kind of funny.

ARGH!!!!!!!

I'm afraid that RuPaul has drunk the Tyra Kool-ade!

Seriously, what does she see in that no-talent hussy? :headache:

I get the feeling hat Ru's definition of "next drag superstar" is "skinny black girl who looks more like me than any of the others":mad:

I'm still peeved over the loss of Pandora Boxx, but tonight it should have gone to Raven. She was SO much better than the muppet skinning idiot.

And I like JuJu Bee's looks and performance as well. I wouldn't have been upset if she'd won either.

Tatiana . . . well, I'm not going to argue that she was sent packing. But she and Tyra BOTH should be long gone by now.

I'm beginning to wonder why I bother putting myself through this frustration.

ARGH!!!!!!!

I'm afraid that RuPaul has drunk the Tyra Kool-ade!

Seriously, what does she see in that no-talent hussy? :headache:

I get the feeling hat Ru's definition of "next drag superstar" is "skinny black girl who looks more like me than any of the others":mad:

I'm still peeved over the loss of Pandora Boxx, but tonight it should have gone to Raven. She was SO much better than the muppet skinning idiot.

And I like JuJu Bee's looks and performance as well. I wouldn't have been upset if she'd won either.

Tatiana . . . well, I'm not going to argue that she was sent packing. But she and Tyra BOTH should be long gone by now.

I'm beginning to wonder why I bother putting myself through this frustration.

Are you calling Ru a racist?? :eek:
:rotfl2:

In general, Tyra is good. She just lacks the polish and experience to have come this far in the show (and her attitude, but it SEEMS like she's been working on that both on the show and from what I hear around town).

I'm not a Tatiana fan at all.

So I got a question....

I thought they had to make three outfits from the stuff provided, but Tyra walks out in one of her own gowns......am I wrong?

If so wasn't she breaking the rules?

Ya know Mike, you called it a couple of weeks ago. And I'm thinkin' nahh. But you know what I think you're right and Tyra may go all the way.

At this point if JuJu doesn't win I want Tyra to win. I know I said differently a couple of weeks ago but Raven seems mean and I don't like the way she trashes Pandora so I change my vote and it would be sweet justice if Trya wins.

I would be happiest if Raven and Juju melded into one person and then beat Tyra to death with a giant black patent leather pump. I wouldn't have a problem with either of them winning, although I think I still want Raven to take it all.

That said--and don't get me wrong, I hate Tyra--Tyra didn't suck as much as we might have wanted her to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter